Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning all 11:45 - Jul 16 with 7544 viewsSupport

Just a brief message from us at FansNetwork to wish Phil all the best with his new site. This site will remain open of course, as it's possible to post on all 92 team pages, and we will be moderating it. However we're not expecting it to be busy here, but it would be nice if a few of you stayed behind or post on both.

There's so much material on here it would be a shame to remove it. I know there's much love for Lord_Bony but I'll remove his message from the top of the site in a short while as Phil has also set up the Lord Bony forum on his new site. We'll also be removing the Planet Swans branding too of course.

Phil mentioned that Planet Swans has been here since 2014 but we've known each other way back in Rivals days since 2000. Commerically it is a blow to lose him, but I understand his reasons and ambitions, and we are ambitious for the future too. So all the best Phil, and to Swansea too against Bristol City and Reading, from an Ipswich fan.

Gav

Poll: Does my bum look big in this?

Morning all on 13:18 - Jul 16 with 7467 viewsAmy

Why have you banned my dad Darran from this forum? 🤷🏼‍♂️
Morning all on 13:41 - Jul 16 with 7444 viewsSupport

Morning all on 13:18 - Jul 16 by Amy

Why have you banned my dad Darran from this forum? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I had a discussion with Phil about whether he and his mods should remain on this site. I didn't think they should but Phil wanted to remain so I mutually agreed to let them with some conditions. Darran immediately broke those conditions so I banned him. Phil's notice about the new site will stay here for 7 days so there's no need to add additional posts, pinned or otherwise.

Poll: Does my bum look big in this?

Morning all on 13:46 - Jul 16 with 7429 viewsSwanjaxs

Morning all on 13:41 - Jul 16 by Support

I had a discussion with Phil about whether he and his mods should remain on this site. I didn't think they should but Phil wanted to remain so I mutually agreed to let them with some conditions. Darran immediately broke those conditions so I banned him. Phil's notice about the new site will stay here for 7 days so there's no need to add additional posts, pinned or otherwise.

Free the Pross! 🤬

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Morning all on 13:48 - Jul 16 with 7431 viewsAmy

He didn’t know anything about the conditions.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 14:22]
Morning all on 14:18 - Jul 16 with 7393 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Morning all on 13:48 - Jul 16 by Amy

He didn’t know anything about the conditions.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 14:22]

If someone can get him some wool he can make a start.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Morning all on 14:22 - Jul 16 with 7386 viewsAmy

Morning all on 14:18 - Jul 16 by Joe_bradshaw

If someone can get him some wool he can make a start.

Morning all on 17:18 - Jul 16 with 7291 viewsTreforys_Jack

Library it is then !!!!
Morning all on 18:27 - Jul 16 with 7233 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Morning all on 08:22 - Jul 18 with 6931 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Morning all on 18:27 - Jul 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Right, I’ve had my cry over Darran being banned. Kerouac is still posting videos to himself over on the non football board . I wonder if the mod souls create utopia and ban that nutter too

Morning all on 09:04 - Jul 18 with 6909 viewsNotLoyal

I’ve shagged four types of vegetables over the years. All green.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Morning all on 11:17 - Jul 18 with 6875 viewschad

Morning all on 09:04 - Jul 18 by NotLoyal

I’ve shagged four types of vegetables over the years. All green.

Just to confirm the names chad not chard ;)
Morning all on 11:24 - Jul 18 with 6870 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Morning all on 11:17 - Jul 18 by chad

Just to confirm the names chad not chard ;)

Oooh that’s put a nice West Country slant on you Chaaaarrrrd lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024