Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton on Millwall 14:50 - Dec 7 with 1445 viewsfrancisbowles

Just been on the offy and the video is not there!

Am I paranoid that something might have happened?
Warburton on Millwall on 14:51 - Dec 7 with 1435 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes - its a nightmare schedule don't you know!
Warburton on Millwall on 14:51 - Dec 7 with 1435 viewsNorthernr

He did his pre-match with the media this morning as normal I believe.
Warburton on Millwall on 14:58 - Dec 7 with 1402 viewsbosh67

The plan is for us to take a knee before the game and as we did against Huddersfield, stay there for the next 90+ minutes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warburton on Millwall on 14:59 - Dec 7 with 1391 viewsPinnerPaul

Its there now - well not really, it says 'No source video found' when you click on the link

Spooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooky!
Warburton on Millwall on 15:59 - Dec 7 with 1277 viewsfrancisbowles

He's still with us - video now working.
Warburton on Millwall on 16:09 - Dec 7 with 1248 viewsfrancisbowles

One interesting comment in the interview Saturday's running stats and fast running stats were the highest yet. He goes on to say, it was reactionary running rather than pro active running but that there was no lack of effort. Seems to cast doubt on those who think fitness is an issue.
Warburton on Millwall on 16:34 - Dec 7 with 1145 viewsDubaiR

Just come out and say look, we have played at times and still not won. We have played terribly at times and still not won. The table doesn't lie we ain't that good. The schedule is the same for everyone so we have no excuse apart from the fact I have no plan B
Warburton on Millwall on 16:35 - Dec 7 with 1144 viewsPinnerPaul

Warburton on Millwall on 16:09 - Dec 7 by francisbowles

One interesting comment in the interview Saturday's running stats and fast running stats were the highest yet. He goes on to say, it was reactionary running rather than pro active running but that there was no lack of effort. Seems to cast doubt on those who think fitness is an issue.

Yes I thought it was pretty honest, ignore the first 30 seconds about you know what and most of that made sense.
Login to get fewer ads

Warburton on Millwall on 16:38 - Dec 7 with 1138 viewsDubaiR

I don't buy thats the most running in a game or the most high speed runs!
Warburton on Millwall on 16:40 - Dec 7 with 1127 viewsPinnerPaul

Warburton on Millwall on 16:38 - Dec 7 by DubaiR

I don't buy thats the most running in a game or the most high speed runs!

If you're not going to believe a thing he says, then nothing he says is going to please you surely?

He also qualified it by saying it was reactionary, not proactive running.
Warburton on Millwall on 16:42 - Dec 7 with 1119 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Warburton on Millwall on 16:09 - Dec 7 by francisbowles

As exemplified by Todd Kane running off in the wrong direction for the first goal.
Warburton on Millwall on 16:44 - Dec 7 with 1102 viewsDubaiR

I didn't say I don't believe a word he said Pinner but I don't buy the bit about the most we run all season.

To easy to make that comment and not back it up with actual data.

It didn't look like to me we were working hard on Saturday, i'd be amazed if we run more than we did against Brentford for example
Warburton on Millwall on 17:37 - Dec 7 with 1016 viewsPinnerPaul

Warburton on Millwall on 16:44 - Dec 7 by DubaiR

I didn't say I don't believe a word he said Pinner but I don't buy the bit about the most we run all season.

It didn't look like to me we were working hard on Saturday, i'd be amazed if we run more than we did against Brentford for example

You don't expect him to sit there and go through the distances we have covered over every match this season?

The players all wear these those performance vest things so the data is there.

Like you I don't know for sure if he is lying or not, but an odd and rather silly thing to lie about as his staff and the players WOULD have access to the data.
Warburton on Millwall on 17:41 - Dec 7 with 995 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's very possible. Teams generally run more when chasing the ball, especially possession-based teams as they tend to conserved energy when they have possession.

What seems true to me, though, is that the running was ineffective - no contact, no aggression, no intensity. Just running from pillar to post.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warburton on Millwall on 17:45 - Dec 7 with 988 viewsTacticalR

Warburton on Millwall on 17:41 - Dec 7 by BrianMcCarthy

It's very possible. Teams generally run more when chasing the ball, especially possession-based teams as they tend to conserved energy when they have possession.

What seems true to me, though, is that the running was ineffective - no contact, no aggression, no intensity. Just running from pillar to post.

Running, running, running. It's the Forrest Gump school of football.

Air hostess clique

Warburton on Millwall on 17:45 - Dec 7 with 985 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Warburton on Millwall on 16:44 - Dec 7 by DubaiR

You could always subscribe and be first with the data. He has no reason to mention it at all other than to help fans understand what happened.
The fact that it is the opposite of what you and others believed is food for thought.
Warburton on Millwall on 17:49 - Dec 7 with 962 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Warburton on Millwall on 18:17 - Dec 7 with 902 viewsstainrods_elbow

'Without the supporters, there's nothing there' - I can't think of a more succinct (and telling) summary of that soul-shredding codsawallop at Huddersfield. Sad but not surprising to see Warburton still being allowed to get into his 'the fixture list caught up with us' groove without the club interviewer raising so much as the sniff of an objection. Grow some bollocks, both of you!

Mind you, we're top of the stats for 'reactionary running', so the players definitely care and hate to lose. Apparently.

Pick the bones out of that lot, someone!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Warburton on Millwall on 18:30 - Dec 7 with 867 viewsgolborne

Interested to know if we were away tomorrow would folk be happy if he went for a Plan B by trying to shut up shop from the off and do everything not to lose? Park the bus and hope for a set piece? I for one wouldn't because I pay to be entertained, but just curious if others would rather we approached it like most bottom half sides and any point is worth the ticket money.
Warburton on Millwall on 18:33 - Dec 7 with 849 viewsgolborne

Warburton on Millwall on 18:30 - Dec 7 by golborne

Interested to know if we were away tomorrow would folk be happy if he went for a Plan B by trying to shut up shop from the off and do everything not to lose? Park the bus and hope for a set piece? I for one wouldn't because I pay to be entertained, but just curious if others would rather we approached it like most bottom half sides and any point is worth the ticket money.

going mad, we are away....all seems to blurr..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024