Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ukrainian lad 06:23 - Apr 2 with 2782 viewsbuilthjack

If he is unfit how come he played for Ukraine U23 v Japan the other night?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Ukrainian lad on 19:58 - Apr 2 with 1093 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.sofascore.com/ukraine-u23-japan-u23/fGusdARb#tab:details

Also started and played 70 mins .

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

The Ukrainian lad on 21:43 - Apr 2 with 984 viewsjackrmee

The Ukrainian lad on 09:07 - Apr 2 by jack247

He hasn’t had a sniff from two permanent managers and a caretaker. That’s not coincidence.

I don’t know the reason he’s not playing, but there clearly is one. All things being equal, he’d have been perfect for the way QPR set up.

Exactly. And this is why surely something is going on behind the scenes.
Even if he’s not training well, or cannot press well enough for LW, or something like that…there have still been a good few moments when a striker of his ilk was needed on the pitch. Inexplicable

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Ukrainian lad on 21:44 - Apr 2 with 983 viewsjackrmee

The Ukrainian lad on 09:11 - Apr 2 by Whiterockin

We are being taken for mugs by saying he's injured.

I think so.
LW seems uncomfortable talking about him. I just don’t get it

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Ukrainian lad on 22:21 - Apr 2 with 938 viewsRichardO

The Ukrainian lad on 13:18 - Apr 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Williams stated that if the team wanted big Lad up front they could play Darling up there. This tells me Kuharevych has zero future with the Swans. Either a problem with technical aspects or personality issues. Did he decline a loan for example.?

Does seem silly now that Darling isn't playing centre forward as we keep on putting a high percentages of high balls into the box, add the quickly whipped in balls into the box requiring a player to get across defenders, maybe Tymon or Key have the pace and intelligence to do so, let'suse them.
Are we having another we are not going to play Fulton at all, Martin moment from another manager re Kuharevich, sometimes needs must.
Something must be amiss.
The Ukrainian lad on 22:24 - Apr 2 with 931 viewsbuilthjack

The Ukrainian lad on 13:18 - Apr 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Williams stated that if the team wanted big Lad up front they could play Darling up there. This tells me Kuharevych has zero future with the Swans. Either a problem with technical aspects or personality issues. Did he decline a loan for example.?

Does Williams think Darling is the new John Charles?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Ukrainian lad on 01:02 - Apr 3 with 871 viewsjack247

The Ukrainian lad on 22:24 - Apr 2 by builthjack

Does Williams think Darling is the new John Charles?

Saying Darling can go up front is a way of publicly making it clear where our owners need to strengthen in the summer, without directly calling them out.

Aside from leaving him up for the last few minutes when we’re chasing a game, I highly doubt it’s. a serious option.
The Ukrainian lad on 08:56 - Apr 3 with 812 viewsonehunglow

The Ukrainian lad on 01:02 - Apr 3 by jack247

Saying Darling can go up front is a way of publicly making it clear where our owners need to strengthen in the summer, without directly calling them out.

Aside from leaving him up for the last few minutes when we’re chasing a game, I highly doubt it’s. a serious option.

Couldn’t agree more.
It is clear we are being taken for idiots.
We were told Coleman was ll about transparency .
He is not.
Fans would accept the truth about this player .
Just let us have it.

If we survive this season,we need to secure Rushworth ,find a new captain and a proper striker worthy of the name .
This is the spine of the time and any sports team needs a good spine .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Ukrainian lad on 10:58 - Apr 3 with 740 viewsdobjack2

The Ukrainian lad on 21:43 - Apr 2 by jackrmee

Exactly. And this is why surely something is going on behind the scenes.
Even if he’s not training well, or cannot press well enough for LW, or something like that…there have still been a good few moments when a striker of his ilk was needed on the pitch. Inexplicable

Indeed - QPR being a fine example where bringing him off the bench would have given their defence something to think about.

There is bound to be speculation about why he hasn't been given game time apart from injuries- playing for Ukraine U21 in Japan came as a shock.

Is there a clause in his contract that additional monies need to be paid if he hits a certain number of appearance's or minutes this season? Is he unable to grasp our tactics (he wouldn't be alone if that was the case): is his hold up play not up to scratch or does he not train well? Is he continually late for training or has he taken half a house brick to training? is it something disciplinary that he has done off the pitch?

It has the feeling that Williams is under orders not to give him much game time as he seems reluctant to discuss the elephant in the room.

Sadly Jerry Yates has been a massive disappointment. Did we watch him before we signed him or was it just stats based? His confidence is shot, but defenders seem to have an easy game against him.

We are now playing with 2 wingers, getting crosses into the box but are not playing a forward that could trouble defenders and get on the end of them, even though we appear to have such a forward on our books.

All speculation of course, but that's what happens when you have a misfiring attack and a striker that we have allegedly paid comparatively big money for that can't get any game time.
Login to get fewer ads

The Ukrainian lad on 11:07 - Apr 3 with 715 viewsKeithHaynes

The Ukrainian lad on 10:58 - Apr 3 by dobjack2

Indeed - QPR being a fine example where bringing him off the bench would have given their defence something to think about.

There is bound to be speculation about why he hasn't been given game time apart from injuries- playing for Ukraine U21 in Japan came as a shock.

Is there a clause in his contract that additional monies need to be paid if he hits a certain number of appearance's or minutes this season? Is he unable to grasp our tactics (he wouldn't be alone if that was the case): is his hold up play not up to scratch or does he not train well? Is he continually late for training or has he taken half a house brick to training? is it something disciplinary that he has done off the pitch?

It has the feeling that Williams is under orders not to give him much game time as he seems reluctant to discuss the elephant in the room.

Sadly Jerry Yates has been a massive disappointment. Did we watch him before we signed him or was it just stats based? His confidence is shot, but defenders seem to have an easy game against him.

We are now playing with 2 wingers, getting crosses into the box but are not playing a forward that could trouble defenders and get on the end of them, even though we appear to have such a forward on our books.

All speculation of course, but that's what happens when you have a misfiring attack and a striker that we have allegedly paid comparatively big money for that can't get any game time.

No speculation there mate.
Just the truth.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Ukrainian lad on 11:20 - Apr 3 with 688 viewsonehunglow

The idea that he’s not selected because he can’t “ press” as Williams wants shows just how plain stupid is Lukey.
It is beyond comprehension .
If so,this is a worse dud for a coach than Duff .

The Ukrainian lad on 11:30 - Apr 3 with 688 viewsjack247

The Ukrainian lad on 11:20 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

The idea that he’s not selected because he can’t “ press” as Williams wants shows just how plain stupid is Lukey.
It is beyond comprehension .
If so,this is a worse dud for a coach than Duff .

I don’t think it’s a Luke Williams thing. Duff and Sheehan both largely ignored him too.
The Ukrainian lad on 13:24 - Apr 3 with 608 viewsonehunglow

The Ukrainian lad on 11:30 - Apr 3 by jack247

I don’t think it’s a Luke Williams thing. Duff and Sheehan both largely ignored him too.

Not just a Luke thing,but it dies raise questions,or it should

The Ukrainian lad on 14:37 - Apr 3 with 569 viewsjack247

The Ukrainian lad on 13:24 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Not just a Luke thing,but it dies raise questions,or it should

It should absolutely raise questions.

You’d think he’d have been tailor made for the way QPR play but putting that aside…

He hasn’t had a run under anyone. In his cameos earlier in the season, he looked raw but looked to have something about him.

Yates has struggled all season
Cullen isn’t a lone centre forward and neither of them have height or physicality
Lowe can do a job there but again isn’t really a centre forward

If we had a Piroe knocking 20 in, I doubt eyebrows would be raised, but the fact is we’re light up front.

I don’t know if it’s the player, the club, the three managers or anything else, but something doesn’t add up.

Likewise Patino who can be a liability when we’re not in possession, but is the type of player who can create a goal out of nowhere. Logically, both could have made an impact Monday.
The Ukrainian lad on 15:10 - Apr 3 with 530 viewsonehunglow

The Ukrainian lad on 14:37 - Apr 3 by jack247

You’d think he’d have been tailor made for the way QPR play but putting that aside…

He hasn’t had a run under anyone. In his cameos earlier in the season, he looked raw but looked to have something about him.

Cullen isn’t a lone centre forward and neither of them have height or physicality

If we had a Piroe knocking 20 in, I doubt eyebrows would be raised, but the fact is we’re light up front.

I don’t know if it’s the player, the club, the three managers or anything else, but something doesn’t add up.

Likewise Patino who can be a liability when we’re not in possession, but is the type of player who can create a goal out of nowhere. Logically, both could have made an impact Monday.

It makes me wonder as to any planning at all goes into our club
I read it does but don’t believe a word of that crap.
We had/ have quick wide men. At this level that means they cross the ball to a very tall forward . Tall because the defenders are tall so little Jez is buggered before it starts .
That said,smaller players,should be more nimble,mobile ,cunning and be looking to mover these large lumps around.
Yates ,to our disgust,actually stands motionless cravenly watching to see if he might get a whack. He is the biggest craphouse we have ever employed . Without question.
Last Saturday,I am certain any striker from most Vanarama teams would have taken a few crosses and buried them.

Yates is one we really just accept as @ bad debt and offload . Even though we are “ poor” he really is a waste if a shirt and should never start ,ever. Cullen is limited but he doesn’t lack guts or commitment and he must be insulsuoted Yates is preferred.
I’m not having playe rotation either as an excuse . If that were true,then Grimes would be “ rested”

God,I’m off out …

The Ukrainian lad on 15:11 - Apr 3 with 530 viewsonehunglow

The Ukrainian lad on 14:37 - Apr 3 by jack247

It makes me wonder as to any planning at all goes into our club
I read it does but don’t believe a word of that crap.
We had/ have quick wide men. At this level that means they cross the ball to a very tall forward . Tall because the defenders are tall so little Jez is buggered before it starts .
That said,smaller players,should be more nimble,mobile ,cunning and be looking to mover these large lumps around.
Yates ,to our disgust,actually stands motionless cravenly watching to see if he might get a whack. He is the biggest craphouse we have ever employed . Without question.
Last Saturday,I am certain any striker from most Vanarama teams would have taken a few crosses and buried them.

Yates is one we really just accept as @ bad debt and offload . Even though we are “ poor” he really is a waste if a shirt and should never start ,ever. Cullen is limited but he doesn’t lack guts or commitment and he must be insulsuoted Yates is preferred.
I’m not having playe rotation either as an excuse . If that were true,then Grimes would be “ rested”

God,I’m off out …

The Ukrainian lad on 16:26 - Apr 4 with 344 viewsReslovenSwan1

Summed up the situation beautifully. I had not thought of the contractual aspects. ( Payment terms etc). The same might apply to the Dutchman.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Ukrainian lad on 16:44 - Apr 4 with 332 viewsKeithHaynes

He hasn’t played a full game for the Swans.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024