Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Micheal Laudrup 10:15 - Jan 20 with 2568 viewsbostondanvers

As I mentioned in a thread last week I am extremely worried about our league position. Yesterdays results only reconfirmed my worries. What bothers me most is ML's lack of passion he just sits there week in week out occassionally getting to his feet, but not enough for me. People are commenting that we are where we are because on injuries, well if ML hadn't decided to work with a smaller squad then perhaps the problem wouldn't be so bad. we also missed a trick with KI, even if we didn't want him we should have taking him back so that it disadvantged Sunderland. Also yesterday when Shelvey went off he could have brought Taylor on and moved Davies to the wing, and poor old Rangel was left to run up and dowm the wings with no one in front of to pass to. Pooe tactics by the manager.
Micheal Laudrup on 10:17 - Jan 20 with 2554 viewsDarran

Scouce will answer you shortly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Micheal Laudrup on 10:57 - Jan 20 with 2477 viewsRobRecordeFan

I think we should redefine the meaning of plastic-fan to someone whos ability to support the team shows a lot of plasticity as a function of current results. For many posts lately, if you interchange "our" with SCFC you would not be able to tell the posts were written by swansea fans.
Micheal Laudrup on 11:16 - Jan 20 with 2424 viewsQuakerJack

Micheal Laudrup on 10:57 - Jan 20 by RobRecordeFan

I think we should redefine the meaning of plastic-fan to someone whos ability to support the team shows a lot of plasticity as a function of current results. For many posts lately, if you interchange "our" with SCFC you would not be able to tell the posts were written by swansea fans.

So to clarify, if you say something negative then you're plastic? What if someone says negative things at a time such as this where our form is pretty bad, yet they still go to games?

Are they plastic?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Micheal Laudrup on 11:23 - Jan 20 with 2400 viewspencoedjack

Micheal Laudrup on 11:16 - Jan 20 by QuakerJack

So to clarify, if you say something negative then you're plastic? What if someone says negative things at a time such as this where our form is pretty bad, yet they still go to games?

Are they plastic?

Be nice to know how many of the negative posters were about pre dungeon days.

& even nicer to know how many will stick about if we ever got relegated.
Micheal Laudrup on 11:40 - Jan 20 with 2345 viewsQuakerJack

Micheal Laudrup on 11:23 - Jan 20 by pencoedjack

I'm not sure whether I'm considered negative. I'm sure raynor has an opinion on that. Last few weeks I've been quite critical, particularly over the Ki saga but also I'm concerned about a few things. I'm not bothered whether laudrup sits down or rants and raves but I have criticised, for example, his persistent use of vasquez.

If we go down, I'll be there, I was there in league 2/division three/four... someone posted recently that they've found a lot of the negative posters are the old vetch crowd. If Borojack is considered negative I can confirm he's been going religiously for longer than I've been alive.

I personally don't consider the majority of people who are criticising us at the moment negative per se. I'd say Borojack on the whole is far more positive than I am. I just think there are one or two things happening at the moment that warrant criticism.

I'd actually bet that the majority of negative comments are coming from the die hard sections, perhaps all those years in the doldrums have made people naturally skeptical of any success we've had.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Micheal Laudrup on 11:47 - Jan 20 with 2320 viewswaynekerr55

I once saw Andy Legg score an absolute worldy against Bruce Grobellaar - where does that put me?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Micheal Laudrup on 11:53 - Jan 20 with 2305 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Micheal Laudrup on 11:47 - Jan 20 by waynekerr55

I once saw Andy Legg score an absolute worldy against Bruce Grobellaar - where does that put me?

That was a screamer!!

Don't suppose its anywhere on You Tube though?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Micheal Laudrup on 11:58 - Jan 20 with 2289 viewswaynekerr55

Micheal Laudrup on 11:53 - Jan 20 by PatchesOHoulihan

That was a screamer!!

Don't suppose its anywhere on You Tube though?

Nah looked for ages. When I worked in the Carribean Dave Regis said to me that was the best goal he saw in his career.

He said that they all left the ground buzzing as Stoke had popped us but they soon were gutted as someone bricked the bus. He said he froze his tits off all the way home and their manager made them train the next day

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Micheal Laudrup on 12:04 - Jan 20 with 2273 viewsbostondanvers

Well i'm not trying to be negative just facing facts - by the way i suppose I am a " Plastic Fan" having only watched them since 1964 ( Noel Dwyer , Mike Johnson, Barry Jones et al) and I have already renewed my next seasons ticket. Do you think I'll get a gold watch for 50 Years !!!!! watching and getting upset over the swans.
Micheal Laudrup on 12:09 - Jan 20 with 2256 viewsPhaedrus

You only have to look at the difference that Pulis has made to see what the right manager can do at the right club, I think the theory falls down when we try to come up with the right person to replace Laudrup at this stage of the season. (I really should have put the last 6 words in capitals.)

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Micheal Laudrup on 12:29 - Jan 20 with 2199 viewsperchrockjack

I was born in 1950. I went to my first game at Molineux where we lost 5-3 (days of Ron Flowers, Norman Deeley, Peter Broadbent) yeah I know you ve not heard of them but Ive seen some highs and some desperate days and do y know what ,Im justifying myself to those who are simply up their own rectums

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Micheal Laudrup on 12:35 - Jan 20 with 2172 viewsraynor94

Well, well we are in agreement again, we have inherited a lot of fans who are not used to a struggle, and don't have the stomach for it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Micheal Laudrup on 12:37 - Jan 20 with 2167 viewsperchrockjack

Fans don't get results.
Fans react not proact

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Micheal Laudrup on 12:58 - Jan 20 with 2123 viewsClinton

"when Shelvey went off he could have brought Taylor on and moved Davies to the wing"

Id like to see us try this one, especially against the top sides. Taylor sounder in defence. Davies more cutting edge than our back up wingers. The pair should be more solid against marauding full backs.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Micheal Laudrup on 15:09 - Jan 20 with 2006 viewstomdickharry

One thing you can guarantee that if our first home game next season in the Championship is against Brentford there will be thousands of empty seats available for sale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024