Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
emnes/ngog or zaha/jones 01:04 - Feb 10 with 4671 viewsdameedna

I think it is fair to say most would have gone for the zaha/jones

i rated emnes as one of the best performers in the limited time he had with us
he is a more useful to us than zaha
and we have hernandez back

ngog has some early pedigree and offers us some pace
jones will never be a swansea player
and we have bony and michu who are always going to start ahead of jones

playing emnes and ngog up front will give us a lot more mobility which I think we need

the static attack v hammers needs more pace and now we have dyer routs ngog emnes with genuine pace up front which I feel we have lacked
emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 09:01 - Feb 10 with 4479 viewsUxbridge

Zaha is slightly better than Emnes in fairness. Just slightly. However until he learns to actually deliver on the talent he has then he'll never make it at the top.

Ngog vs Jones is pretty even. I would hope neither end up leading our line in anything other than an emergency.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 09:13 - Feb 10 with 4433 viewsAnotherJohn

Emnes did better than I expected on Saturday. He set up one chance and looked quite slick in mid-field. Against this his movement in the box was not great and I don't think he will score many goals. The worrying thing for those wanting to big him up is that we looked much more dangerous when he was replaced by Pablo. Some saw this as a tactical master stroke by Garry, but it seems that Emnes may have been taken off because of a tight hamstring.
emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 09:16 - Feb 10 with 4418 viewsmonmouth

TBH I would have gone for neither pair. Zaha is a one trick pony which is why he will never make it at Man U, and Jones is just ubershat. I was horrified when we were rumoured to be anywhere near him.

Emnes surprised me on Saturday with excellent movement and awareness....his touch let him down now and again but if he cen get to grips with that, definite asset as back up. Ngog, no idea what that is all about, nor what role he could play if Emnes was on the bench.

Difference is, our pair are just back up and easily can be ditched without a second thought when we have a fit squad, theirs are their only hope of survival so they should face it, they're f***ed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 09:17 - Feb 10 with 4414 viewsBackHeel

Obviously Emnes is someone Monk really rates - remember Monk was captain a few years back when Emnes was probably our best player, so I'm guessing he specifically told HJ he wanted him brought in

On wages, Ngog and Emnes will be a hell of a lot cheaper than Jones and Zaha - we could never have afforded them two, certainly not without risking the future health of the club
emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 09:36 - Feb 10 with 4348 views1jack

emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 09:01 - Feb 10 by Uxbridge

Zaha is slightly better than Emnes in fairness. Just slightly. However until he learns to actually deliver on the talent he has then he'll never make it at the top.

Ngog vs Jones is pretty even. I would hope neither end up leading our line in anything other than an emergency.

First paragraph I'm fine with, but if Ngog does the business, then I'd be fine with him. Never say never.
What we must remember is Ngog was highly rated, and I know it's a big if, but if we can nurture that talent out of him he could be a cheap massive asset.
What I would like to see though is Michu and Bony working well together because that would be nothing but sensational.
emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 09:44 - Feb 10 with 4322 viewsheadcleaner

going on what a player is like at another club and their set up is pointless. Look at leon when he went to hoofballers Sheff Utd who'd have thought that? Emnes did alright saturday and he also led the line well when he was on loan last time as for Ngog, sure the signing was curious but our way of playing might just be the right fit for him to do well in the squad because believe it or not he was bought as a squad player not a marquee signing. As for Jones he's a five goals a season feast or famine player wherever he plays and whatever system he's in. Zaha is totally unproven in the prem. he was decent at palace in the championship but might never make the step up another Scott Sinclair me thinks.
emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 09:47 - Feb 10 with 4302 viewsdukemedia

emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 11:55 - Feb 10 with 4110 viewsBackHeel

do we have an "option to buy" in the Emnes deal, as I'd hate to see his great play (like last time) make him unaffordable
Login to get fewer ads

emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 14:56 - Feb 10 with 3982 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What I really liked about Emnes is how well and quickly he fitted in to the Swansea Squad. I thought he played really well for a debut.
emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 15:00 - Feb 10 with 3974 viewshobo

Zaha seems to have great potential, but £1.5m for a 6 month loan deal is laughable!
emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 18:00 - Feb 10 with 3817 viewsBackHeel

is he fit for Stoke? (should be if just felt the hamstring)
emnes/ngog or zaha/jones on 18:20 - Feb 10 with 3792 viewsexiledinenglandjack

As for the option to buy emnes, i know he's wanted off the wage bill up there, and hes really not wanted there as he is unsettled, so think we'll have a decent shout of getting him in for a low fee
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024