Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help the less fortunate 13:19 - Jan 8 with 2517 viewsC_jack

Get sending your suggestions

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Help the less fortunate on 13:27 - Jan 8 with 2486 viewsPegojack

My suggestion is that they try and get a permanent slot on the Comedy Channel and earn some money that way.
Help the less fortunate on 14:01 - Jan 8 with 2413 viewsDewi1jack

Do you think they'd read out that IMHO, Uncle Vinny is doing a tremendous job on, sorry with, the Comedy Club?
Maybe he can change the kit to a pink tu-tu? It's supposed to be lucky in Grangetown.
Get them to play in Black and White. They won their cup from what I've seen of the coverage in those colours. If it was lucky nearly 90 years ago, maybe it'll be lucky again.
Ask to play in the League of Wales. They may just qualify for Europe now and again.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Help the less fortunate on 16:37 - Jan 8 with 2323 viewsOldjack

Help the less fortunate on 14:01 - Jan 8 by Dewi1jack

Do you think they'd read out that IMHO, Uncle Vinny is doing a tremendous job on, sorry with, the Comedy Club?
Maybe he can change the kit to a pink tu-tu? It's supposed to be lucky in Grangetown.
Get them to play in Black and White. They won their cup from what I've seen of the coverage in those colours. If it was lucky nearly 90 years ago, maybe it'll be lucky again.
Ask to play in the League of Wales. They may just qualify for Europe now and again.

fuk em ,they deserve every bit of crap that comes their way

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024