Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Masters 2015 thread 16:12 - Apr 9 with 5009 viewsC_jack

A great sporting event has come around again. Who have you got?

I'm on Rickie Fowler @ 40/1

Ian Poulter @ 70/1

Bernard Langher @ 222/1! There's always one veteran who has a stormer over the two days before falling away, I'll be looking to cash out on Saturday hopefully!

Rory just teed off, starting his bid for his first Masters win, and the coveted Grandslam

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Official Masters 2015 thread on 20:58 - Apr 9 with 4978 viewsJonnyTheJack

Like the look of this Koepka bloke.

Other than a Brit win I'm rooting for Spieth. He's the dogs danglies.
Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:07 - Apr 9 with 4970 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Official Masters 2015 thread on 20:58 - Apr 9 by JonnyTheJack

Like the look of this Koepka bloke.

Other than a Brit win I'm rooting for Spieth. He's the dogs danglies.

Me too - my fellow Texas Longhorn is due for his first Major.

And he's off to a smoking hot start. -5 through 10.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:13 - Apr 9 with 4966 viewsskippyjack

Harrington 125/1
Stenson 55/1

Ricki Fowler is worth a punt.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:14 - Apr 9 with 4966 viewsJonnyTheJack

I jinxed Koepka. Triple bogey on 10, ouch.
Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:19 - Apr 9 with 4951 viewsTummer_from_Texas

What are Spieth's odds? I already regret not laying down a bet.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:11 - Apr 9 with 4930 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:19 - Apr 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

What are Spieth's odds? I already regret not laying down a bet.

He was 12/1

If he keeps this up Nike will be buying him and getting Rory to do another passing of the torch commercial before next year

Christ he's good

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Official Masters 2015 thread on 19:12 - Apr 10 with 4871 viewsC_jack

The lad Spieth is 3 holes away from breaking the 36 hole record at the Masters

Currently storming it at -14

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:36 - Apr 11 with 4844 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Just starting to look a bit interesting

Couple of small errors from Spieth, couple of players knocking in some birdies, could be a good couple of hours

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:38 - Apr 11 with 4842 viewsorion3016

Hats off to woods for making a bit of a challenge after everyone written his career off

Be over there now after

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:13 - Apr 11 with 4829 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The official 2015 Masters song.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:35 - Apr 11 with 4822 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:13 - Apr 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

The official 2015 Masters song.

Brilliant!!

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:20 - Apr 12 with 4758 viewsC_jack

Going to be a great back nine as ever, Rose 3 shots away from Spieth, he's done brilliantly to be that close

I think Spieths going to wobble a bit

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:27 - Apr 12 with 4747 viewsbuilthjack

I have got a fiver on Rose at 33/1. Speith is just playing too well.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:31 - Apr 12 with 4742 viewsC_jack

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:27 - Apr 12 by builthjack

I have got a fiver on Rose at 33/1. Speith is just playing too well.

Spieth just bogeyed the 7th

Rose somehow managed a par after being in the woods

Tiger Woods has seemingly forgotten how to swing a club, punishing himself a treat today

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:32 - Apr 12 with 4736 viewslonglostjack

Official Masters 2015 thread on 21:31 - Apr 12 by C_jack

Spieth just bogeyed the 7th

Rose somehow managed a par after being in the woods

Tiger Woods has seemingly forgotten how to swing a club, punishing himself a treat today

That hurt the Tiger's paw

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:12 - Apr 12 with 4722 viewsC_jack

6 ahead now at -18 with a lovely birdie

that should be that, would take something dramatic to stop him now

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:13 - Apr 12 with 4711 viewsmax936

Can't see anything other than a Spieth win now, he's on fire.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:17 - Apr 12 with 4707 viewsC_jack

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:13 - Apr 12 by max936

Can't see anything other than a Spieth win now, he's on fire.

He should break Tiger's -18 record as well, unless he just puts the brakes on being 6 ahead with 8 to play

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:24 - Apr 12 with 4694 viewsmax936

Official Masters 2015 thread on 22:17 - Apr 12 by C_jack

He should break Tiger's -18 record as well, unless he just puts the brakes on being 6 ahead with 8 to play

I could have given him a game at that age, well I did play off 6 back then he's had a good year, he's on his way to becoming another American golf idol.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Official Masters 2015 thread on 23:24 - Apr 12 with 4673 viewsC_jack

You almost feel bad for guys like Rose, and Mickelson, who are around the likes of -14, which are good enough scores to win any year, apart from this one.

Official Masters 2015 thread on 07:42 - Apr 13 with 4630 viewsbuilthjack

Great win, well deserved

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Official Masters 2015 thread on 08:42 - Apr 13 with 4608 viewsJackSomething

From a casual fan's perspective, I really enjoyed that tournament. Augusta did seem to play very soft compared to previous years, which led to the low scores, especially on the back nine.

Well done to Speith he was brilliant throughout and avoided a McIlroy/Norman style final day collapse, despite his youth. Great play from Rose, shame he couldn't have done better on the front nine in some of his rounds.

It was great to see Poulter playing so well through the weekend of a major and I was delighted to see Casey back at the Masters playing well.

Couple of questions for those more knowledgeable about the sport than myself:

- Given the love Mickelson received over the weekend from the crowd, has his image in America not suffered at all after his disgusting stabbing in the back of Tom Watson after the Ryder Cup? I'd have thought the Americans with all their professions of love for loyalty and patriotism would have turned on someone who betrayed his captain.

- When a ball ends up amongst the spectators lining the fairway, why do so many people chase after it and then stare at it when it stops? It's a golf ball, I'm sure they've seen one before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember seeing that at tournaments in this country.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Official Masters 2015 thread on 08:53 - Apr 13 with 4599 viewsCooperman

Official Masters 2015 thread on 08:42 - Apr 13 by JackSomething

From a casual fan's perspective, I really enjoyed that tournament. Augusta did seem to play very soft compared to previous years, which led to the low scores, especially on the back nine.

Well done to Speith he was brilliant throughout and avoided a McIlroy/Norman style final day collapse, despite his youth. Great play from Rose, shame he couldn't have done better on the front nine in some of his rounds.

It was great to see Poulter playing so well through the weekend of a major and I was delighted to see Casey back at the Masters playing well.

Couple of questions for those more knowledgeable about the sport than myself:

- Given the love Mickelson received over the weekend from the crowd, has his image in America not suffered at all after his disgusting stabbing in the back of Tom Watson after the Ryder Cup? I'd have thought the Americans with all their professions of love for loyalty and patriotism would have turned on someone who betrayed his captain.

- When a ball ends up amongst the spectators lining the fairway, why do so many people chase after it and then stare at it when it stops? It's a golf ball, I'm sure they've seen one before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember seeing that at tournaments in this country.

Q1 - All of the American's that I have spoken to on the subjet tended to agree with what Mickleson said.
Q2 - They are rushing to get the best view of the next shot from behind the ball and at the same time take delight in determining if he's playing a Titleist, Callaway, etc. Many of our Eurpoean tour events don't have the same size of gallery hence you don't see the same race for position.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Official Masters 2015 thread on 09:08 - Apr 13 with 4587 viewsJackSomething

Official Masters 2015 thread on 08:53 - Apr 13 by Cooperman

Q1 - All of the American's that I have spoken to on the subjet tended to agree with what Mickleson said.
Q2 - They are rushing to get the best view of the next shot from behind the ball and at the same time take delight in determining if he's playing a Titleist, Callaway, etc. Many of our Eurpoean tour events don't have the same size of gallery hence you don't see the same race for position.

Cheers for the response.

That's disappointing on Mickelson. Even if Watson was a bad captain, the timing and method of Mickelson's attack was shocking. I lost a huge amount of respect for him and was disappointed Rose bogeyed the 18th last night to hand him a share of second.

As for the second, that makes sense, thanks.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Official Masters 2015 thread on 10:26 - Apr 13 with 4572 viewsGreatBritton

Webb Simpson (150-1) let me down badly. Phil the Mick ew is the only bet at The Masters
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024