Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea 08:53 - Aug 25 with 7958 viewsbostondanvers

Rumour is that the reason Llorente is not playing on Saturday is because he's off to Chelsea for £15 million. Bad News for us if it's true.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 8:55]
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 08:54 - Aug 25 with 5600 viewsPegojack

Another example of the powers that be p*ssing about with our future, short term and long term.

Clement must be going bananas behind the scenes......
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 08:55 - Aug 25 with 5588 viewsLoyal

Llorente has been lying to the fans as has the club ever since the supposed 'bike accident '
Very convenient.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:08 - Aug 25 with 5521 viewsswan65split

we have yanks as owners, money is everything, everything is money
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:11 - Aug 25 with 5493 viewsjack247

Leaving would be my bet, especially as he is out of contract in the summer
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:12 - Aug 25 with 5481 viewsraynor94

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 08:54 - Aug 25 by Pegojack

Another example of the powers that be p*ssing about with our future, short term and long term.

Clement must be going bananas behind the scenes......

I doubt it, I think he has known for a while Llorente was going to go, and Wilf coming in

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:14 - Aug 25 with 5465 viewsGlyn1

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 08:55 - Aug 25 by Loyal

Llorente has been lying to the fans as has the club ever since the supposed 'bike accident '
Very convenient.

You're saying that he broke his arm deliberately. That's certainly going the extra mile.

No-one's made a bid for him, Everton might but they're running out of time, and he's too old for Chelsea unless Conte really insists.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:17 - Aug 25 with 5444 viewsSWANSEYE

Everton now chasing Llorente so Siggy must have had a word !!!
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:24 - Aug 25 with 5405 viewssomersetsimon

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 08:55 - Aug 25 by Loyal

Very convenient.

So the club asked him to fake a bike accident at the start of the summer, made him wear a cast and sling and stopped him from joining in with training, all because they've been planning to sell him to Chelsea?
Login to get fewer ads

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:26 - Aug 25 with 5382 viewsraynor94

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:14 - Aug 25 by Glyn1

You're saying that he broke his arm deliberately. That's certainly going the extra mile.

No-one's made a bid for him, Everton might but they're running out of time, and he's too old for Chelsea unless Conte really insists.

Come on, he broke a bone in his arm! Your very naive if you don't think something is going on

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:29 - Aug 25 with 5356 viewsLoyal

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:24 - Aug 25 by somersetsimon

So the club asked him to fake a bike accident at the start of the summer, made him wear a cast and sling and stopped him from joining in with training, all because they've been planning to sell him to Chelsea?

Don't be fcking stupid.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:30 - Aug 25 with 5345 viewsLoyal

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:14 - Aug 25 by Glyn1

See my reply to stupid simons, Fck me chaps think about it.

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:24 - Aug 25 with 5128 viewsDr_Winston

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:24 - Aug 25 by somersetsimon

We're through the looking glass here people!

Seriously though, the amount of cloak and dagger subterfuge shit people think is going on at the club you'd swear Levein and Kaplan were a front for the C.I.A.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:28 - Aug 25 with 5099 viewsDrGonzo

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:24 - Aug 25 by Dr_Winston

Seriously though, the amount of cloak and dagger subterfuge shit people think is going on at the club you'd swear Levein and Kaplan were a front for the C.I.A.

Flat easthers.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:35 - Aug 25 with 5063 viewsawayjack

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:17 - Aug 25 by SWANSEYE

As its Everton make it £25m and he's yours. Leave our squad depleted but hey ho it's all about the money!
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:36 - Aug 25 with 5063 viewsWarwickHunt

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:17 - Aug 25 by SWANSEYE

Snow?

They have lots of different ones. Apparently.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:39 - Aug 25 with 5023 viewsDafyddHuw

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:24 - Aug 25 by Dr_Winston

They're not with the CIA. They're just your normal venture capitalist cùnts.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:42 - Aug 25 with 5001 viewsswan65split

End of the window, take the income from sales and deduct spending on incomings...................simples.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:42 - Aug 25 with 5001 viewsJokeren1943

If Swansea gets Bony, Llorente will be gone (the Swansea proberly allready has a buyer).

Swansea will not pay wages to both Llorente and Bony.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:43 - Aug 25 with 4990 viewsraynor94

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:35 - Aug 25 by awayjack

As its Everton make it £25m and he's yours. Leave our squad depleted but hey ho it's all about the money!

I think it will Chelsea, we get Bony plus profit. There's no way the club will turn down an offer in excess of £15 million for a player in the last year of his contract

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:54 - Aug 25 with 4940 viewsWarwickHunt

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:43 - Aug 25 by raynor94

I think it will Chelsea, we get Bony plus profit. There's no way the club will turn down an offer in excess of £15 million for a player in the last year of his contract

Swap a 32 year old who had a great season for a 34(+?) year old who had a sh1te one and trouser £2/3m.

Great business, Gonzo!
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:06 - Aug 25 with 4871 viewsvetchonian

Reports are Chelsea are also targeting Vardy......If Llorente does go to be repalced with Bony I think it is a retrograde move though I am aware there are those who know better on here would disagree

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:17 - Aug 25 with 4806 viewsBlasterJack

Bony deal happening late in the window (as intimated by PC's press conference yesterday) as we are probably waiting upon Chelsea's Llorente cash to grease the transfer wheels.

I absolutely hate what has happened to this club in the last 2 years.

Our squad is paper thin as it is.

And we were supposed to have "learned lessons" from previous Summers recruitment shambles according to Big Nose Brick Seller. Tw@t.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:17 - Aug 25 with 4805 viewsLoyal

Quite obviously I am saying as I always have that the club is using his injury to delay a return so he can be sold, however some people are a bit thick. Llorente is complicit in this.

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:24 - Aug 25 with 4762 viewsMeraki

Theres no way hes going to Chelsea
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:30 - Aug 25 with 4743 viewsMagic_Michu

Most players can break and arm and be back in a couple of weeks wearing a lightweight cast though

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024