Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commercial Manager 20:58 - May 10 with 2891 viewsdameedna

When is he leaving?

Commercial Manager on 20:59 - May 10 with 2879 viewsjasper_T

What's he done wrong?
Commercial Manager on 21:03 - May 10 with 2828 viewsnantywatcher

Commercial Manager on 20:59 - May 10 by jasper_T

What's he done wrong?

WHAT'S HE DONE RIGHT??
Commercial Manager on 21:04 - May 10 with 2817 viewsdameedna

What is his salary?
Commercial Manager on 21:06 - May 10 with 2793 viewsJackfath

Is this a thread where only questions are allowed?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Commercial Manager on 21:09 - May 10 with 2769 viewsNeath_Jack

What do the Trust think about this?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Commercial Manager on 21:22 - May 10 with 2716 viewsParsSwans

I’m a retail store manager and honestly our club shop is a joke and if the simple things like that can’t be spot on we have no chance. I’ll give you a simple bit of proof that’ll back my point and that is we have really struggled obviously in commercial sales in shop, how long have we had a clearance event on for ANSWER December half way through the season enough said! Always items out of stock at beginning of season and we sell jackets at front of store in August it’s laughable not to mention pyjamas at entrance. Anyway enough rantnand point over
Commercial Manager on 21:26 - May 10 with 2698 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I bet those “meat on the barbecue “ T shirts are selling like hot cakes and providing the funds to launch a serious attempt at winning the Championship next season.

They’re queuing down the road at the town centre store to snap them up apparently.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Commercial Manager on 21:57 - May 10 with 2548 viewsPentyrchJack

Commercial Manager on 21:22 - May 10 by ParsSwans

I’m a retail store manager and honestly our club shop is a joke and if the simple things like that can’t be spot on we have no chance. I’ll give you a simple bit of proof that’ll back my point and that is we have really struggled obviously in commercial sales in shop, how long have we had a clearance event on for ANSWER December half way through the season enough said! Always items out of stock at beginning of season and we sell jackets at front of store in August it’s laughable not to mention pyjamas at entrance. Anyway enough rantnand point over

I would take the football shirts off clearance as they could be the last ever Swansea City premier league shirts ever - so a future collector' item.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024