Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The isle of wight 21:54 - Jul 16 with 2118 viewsLord_Bony

What a beautiful place.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The isle of wight on 23:12 - Jul 16 with 2086 viewsjack_lord

I used to spend a lot of time there. My mate moved to Ryde and I stayed as often as I could. Met some lovely ladies too. A memory of a young Paula from Shanklin always brings back a smile. Back on topic, lovely villages, beaches and scenery - I will have to get back there one day.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The isle of wight on 23:17 - Jul 16 with 2078 viewsbuilthjack

I bet you wonder what Paula looks like now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The isle of wight on 23:35 - Jul 16 with 2060 viewsTrefynwySwan

Undoubtedly, very picturesque. But had a bad caravan holiday experience there a few years back, so known in my family as the ‘Isle of Sh*te’ 😎
The isle of wight on 23:36 - Jul 16 with 2057 viewsjack_lord

The isle of wight on 23:17 - Jul 16 by builthjack

I bet you wonder what Paula looks like now

I'd like to have a drink or a coffee with her just to see how the world has gone by but it it weird seeing women you haven't seen since they were teenagers and are now mid forties or even fifty.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The isle of wight on 00:46 - Jul 17 with 2024 viewsBrynCartwright

The isle of wight on 23:36 - Jul 16 by jack_lord

I'd like to have a drink or a coffee with her just to see how the world has gone by but it it weird seeing women you haven't seen since they were teenagers and are now mid forties or even fifty.

I'm nearly 50 and the small number of girls I've seen recently that went to school with me look rough as fek now; saying that I'm hardly an oil painting either!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The isle of wight on 06:16 - Jul 17 with 1988 views1983

Amazing place that's where we are off to when retirement comes knocking houses are about 20% cheaper than Sarf England loads of "proper" pubs, less traffic, miles and miles of countryside and fantastic beaches walking along Tennyson way from The Needles on a sunny day you can't beat it. Also the island doesn't attract certain types of people.

The isle of wight on 08:01 - Jul 17 with 1930 viewssherpajacob

The isle of wight on 06:16 - Jul 17 by 1983

Amazing place that's where we are off to when retirement comes knocking houses are about 20% cheaper than Sarf England loads of "proper" pubs, less traffic, miles and miles of countryside and fantastic beaches walking along Tennyson way from The Needles on a sunny day you can't beat it. Also the island doesn't attract certain types of people.

Should there be a comma between comes and knocking?

That would be a reason to go there.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The isle of wight on 08:08 - Jul 17 with 1913 views1983

The isle of wight on 08:01 - Jul 17 by sherpajacob

Should there be a comma between comes and knocking?

That would be a reason to go there.

Don't be late for school

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024