Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Byers 01:06 - Nov 27 with 3234 viewsdameedna

Cooper has been asking Byers to man up and get stuck in and do more of the dirty work in midfield. Byers has the attributes and is also gifted in attack. A fairly good payback tonight for the manager with Byers going in a little late and drawing a red card. Good sub for Celina who would be unlikely to get Chabs wound up or play a decisive role in a niggly physical match. Same goes for Fulton as a starter who scored. I would say Cooper made a midfield plan that paid off this time and has pinpointed an improvement in Byers that has had an impact.
Byers on 05:42 - Nov 27 with 3134 viewspencoedjack

Thought Byers should of had a 2nd yellow for the challenge that led to the fracas that their player got sent off.
Byers on 06:02 - Nov 27 with 3124 viewsCaptain_Sham

Even though his reaction was laughable, it was effective, after all the ref had had several big calls to make and bottled them. In this instance I will forgive him, notwithstanding he deserves the derision he is getting on twitter.
He was digging himself a hole lately with his errant performances. Lets hope he can find some form.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 6:03]

Its just a ride.

Byers on 08:27 - Nov 27 with 2934 viewsCopaMundial

I despair, how far have we fallen that we measure a players effectiveness by the fact that he got himself booked within minutes of coming on and got a player sent off.
Byers on 09:24 - Nov 27 with 2865 viewsFireboy2

Byers on 06:02 - Nov 27 by Captain_Sham

Even though his reaction was laughable, it was effective, after all the ref had had several big calls to make and bottled them. In this instance I will forgive him, notwithstanding he deserves the derision he is getting on twitter.
He was digging himself a hole lately with his errant performances. Lets hope he can find some form.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 6:03]

The ref was a shocking homer, he gave them almost everything, he was very weak and really pandered to their fans, he bottled the campell tackle on vdh which i havent seen again but looked almost 100% red card, that could have changed the game.
Byers on 10:07 - Nov 27 with 2805 viewsLuther27

Byers on 09:24 - Nov 27 by Fireboy2

The ref was a shocking homer, he gave them almost everything, he was very weak and really pandered to their fans, he bottled the campell tackle on vdh which i havent seen again but looked almost 100% red card, that could have changed the game.

We needed a Ferrie Bodde.
Byers on 10:08 - Nov 27 with 2802 viewshammy

Yes, Jarred Gillett, the Ozzie ref. He had a shocker when we played Blackburn at the end of last season as well. Don't think he's up to reffing at the Championship level.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Byers on 13:15 - Nov 27 with 2652 viewsNotLoyal

Byers on 08:27 - Nov 27 by CopaMundial

I despair, how far have we fallen that we measure a players effectiveness by the fact that he got himself booked within minutes of coming on and got a player sent off.

How far do you think we have fallen ...
Genuine question.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Byers on 13:28 - Nov 27 with 2617 viewsNWSwans

Didn't see the ref as a homer at all, weak definitely but not biased

I've not see a close up of the Campbell challenge, but from a distance i don't think he caught him that high but was a little reckless, i'm sure if it was the other way round we would have been screaming if VDH was sent off
Login to get fewer ads

Byers on 15:17 - Nov 27 with 2497 viewsFireboy2

Byers on 13:28 - Nov 27 by NWSwans

Didn't see the ref as a homer at all, weak definitely but not biased

I've not see a close up of the Campbell challenge, but from a distance i don't think he caught him that high but was a little reckless, i'm sure if it was the other way round we would have been screaming if VDH was sent off

Believe me he was a homer, their fans were quite vociferous (something our lot should take note of) and he gave a few 50/50s to them.
Byers on 20:01 - Nov 27 with 2356 viewsvetchonian

Byers on 13:15 - Nov 27 by NotLoyal

Genuine question.

One division

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Byers on 16:01 - Nov 28 with 2132 viewsBadlands

Byers on 13:15 - Nov 27 by NotLoyal

Genuine question.

It's a bit like Monk's reign - picked up points but the football was shocking and we were found out the following season (and are still paying for his destruction of the Swansea City bult from Flynn to Laudrup).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Byers on 21:51 - Nov 28 with 2039 viewsPentyrchJack

He's a pussy

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Byers on 22:00 - Nov 28 with 2021 viewsskettyparkherbert

Byers on 10:07 - Nov 27 by Luther27

We needed a Ferrie Bodde.

John Mahoney, Tommy Smith, Ante Rykavic too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024