Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris on Oxford Circuit 10:50 - May 13 with 1978 viewsdameedna

Coleman on Oxford Uni platform on youtube. He comes across very well, keeps a positive outlook and speaks highly of his time at Wales.

Even mentions Bob Bradley and suggests that the men who appointed him should own up to their part in the appointment.

Pullis is also given the opportunity to speak on the Cambridge Uni platform. Has had major success but a real different character to Coleman though both come across as good team managers.

Both worth watching over a spare hour or two. Very good managers with some similarities and some differences.

Football is a big talking point at the two top Unis and this is clearly debated throughout the various debates.

The most compelling comment from Chris for me is the gap that has developed between the fan and the player esp. in relation to the wages.
[Post edited 13 May 2020 12:17]
Chris on Oxford Curcuit on 11:02 - May 13 with 1973 viewssainthelens

If the time comes I need to watch/listen to Pulis for an hour or 2, then my time on earth is at an end.
Chris on Oxford Curcuit on 11:10 - May 13 with 1960 viewsdameedna

I am holding back here. Tonys comments on his Jamaican player are gold. If you need to paint some walls and watch them dry I would not hold that against yer lol
Chris on Oxford Circuit on 13:01 - May 13 with 1877 views34dfgdf54

Bob Bradley was a Huw Jenkins appointment.
Chris on Oxford Circuit on 14:48 - May 13 with 1825 viewsGlyn1

Any links please?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Chris on Oxford Curcuit on 23:16 - May 13 with 1709 viewsmajorraglan

Chris on Oxford Curcuit on 11:02 - May 13 by sainthelens

If the time comes I need to watch/listen to Pulis for an hour or 2, then my time on earth is at an end.

Don’t like his football, but he’s a knowledgable bloke.
Chris on Oxford Circuit on 05:55 - May 14 with 1655 viewsdameedna

Chris on Oxford Circuit on 14:48 - May 13 by Glyn1

Any links please?

Links

You Tube

Full Q and A Chris Coleman Oxford Union

Full Q and A Tony Pulis Oxford Union

Oxford Union is pretty good has a heap of footballers the Clarence Seerdorf one is good

Katie Hopkins is unhinged
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024