Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? 12:33 - Aug 27 with 11250 viewsbostondanvers

Are Swans fans the worst in the country?. It seems every time the Swans play win lose or draw there are always fans moaning. This isn't new it's happened as long as I can remember, they all seem to think they know better, and i'm aware that it happens at other clubs as well. The atmosphere at the Liberty generally is poor compared to other grounds and especially when we go a goal or two behind, then the home crowd is completely silent instead of getting behind the team, no wonder it's known as the "Library Staduim"
p.s I'm not a scum fan but a concenred swanse fan ofor over 40 years !!
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 12:36 - Aug 27 with 8407 viewsmonmouth

No

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 12:44 - Aug 27 with 8353 viewsWxmJax

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 12:36 - Aug 27 by monmouth

No

When you say poor compared to other grounds, which grounds do you mean ? Anfield was dead last season until they scored and speaking to Liverpool fans that's pretty much the norm there now apart from a few 'big' games and any european ties.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 12:55 - Aug 27 with 8302 viewsSkipTheJack

This thread is nonsense.

The Library Stadium? I've never heard anyone call it that.

I can't remember the last time the Swans were booed off by our own fans after a defeat. This happens routinely at other grounds - just look at Arsenal in their last home match! I can also remember the reaction of the Wolves fans when we went 2-0 up there two year ago.
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 12:58 - Aug 27 with 8281 viewsTheClash

No I think we are very passionate and hate losing, but the ones who leave early are just plastic

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 13:01 - Aug 27 with 8250 viewsDarran

We do not have the worst fans in the world but we do have some of the f*cking thickest.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 13:02 - Aug 27 with 8239 viewsTheClash

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 13:01 - Aug 27 by Darran

We do not have the worst fans in the world but we do have some of the f*cking thickest.

I know I failed most of my o levels as I was too busy chasing the ladies so guilty as charged.

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 13:15 - Aug 27 with 8158 viewscontroversial_jack

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 13:01 - Aug 27 by Darran

I wouldn't say that! That lot further east have won one game and now believe they are going to win the title, and actually think they will finish higher than us. How's that for thick?
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 13:55 - Aug 27 with 7996 viewsSpokenword

Amazing. we lose two games, and now we are the worst fans in the land. ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 14:56 - Aug 27 with 7858 viewsBelfast

What is your point ?

How can a group of people from all different cultures and areas be compared to the same mixture of people from elsewhere who support different football teams.

Nonsense.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:56]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 15:48 - Aug 27 with 7732 viewsbostondanvers

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 13:55 - Aug 27 by Spokenword

Amazing. we lose two games, and now we are the worst fans in the land. ffs

read and digest the original thread !!!
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 15:49 - Aug 27 with 7722 viewsbostondanvers

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 14:56 - Aug 27 by Belfast

What is your point ?

How can a group of people from all different cultures and areas be compared to the same mixture of people from elsewhere who support different football teams.

Nonsense.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:56]

I've made my point - don't understand yours !!
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 16:47 - Aug 27 with 7642 viewsCatullus

I think this thread proves Darran's point!

The only people who call it library are Cardiff fans.
Ask Wenger who has the worst fans!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 17:22 - Aug 27 with 7573 viewsBelfast

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 15:49 - Aug 27 by bostondanvers

I've made my point - don't understand yours !!

Which is my point exactly

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 18:13 - Aug 27 with 7468 viewsc00lj4ck

Most of us live abroad and dont know numbers, so no....
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 18:43 - Aug 27 with 7396 views2face

My vote goes to Chelsea. The way they treated their own manager last season was awful.
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 19:04 - Aug 27 with 7360 viewsdavidaeaton

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 18:43 - Aug 27 by 2face

My vote goes to Chelsea. The way they treated their own manager last season was awful.

Ha ha spot on, ditto Blackburn, ditto Cardiff and the rebrand, ditto man utd fans if someone dare beat them, football fans are the vast majority of the human race so yes we/they moan, no matter if opinion is right or wrong they're entitled to it but the negativity does get you down if we've won and performed well, but I wouldn't single swans fans out to be worse or better than any other set of supporters, I'm finding that since our rise there's people who once hated football let alone the swans, chipping in with "oh they're shit" if they lose, its just the way folk are

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 19:09 - Aug 27 with 7343 viewskopperburgjack

Home games are not too bad compared to other clubs.
Away games however are disastrous. In spurs on sat, first game of the season usually everyone is standing up making noise for the lads, having banter with the home fans.. Although In spurs the upper tier was awful, hardly anyone making an effort to make some noise except us lads at the back.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 19:48 - Aug 27 with 7264 viewsKrisP

I think if you check the message board of any team after a ppor draw/loss they will all have their share of naysaying fans. And they often shout the loudest.
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 20:04 - Aug 27 with 7203 viewsrossshaw

How can we possibly be the worst? Loads of other teams are far, far worse. Open your eyes a bit and you might actually see. Top 4 fans are awful because of how they expect to win every game. And then you have those fans that boo their team every time they play a below par performance. Just because we are quiet when things aren't going our way and some fans think a few things should be done differently and display this by posting on a forum (which is allowed because it's their opinion), doesn't mean that we are the worst fans.

Take off your specs and look at other clubs.

Trundle could still do a job..

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 10:12 - Aug 28 with 6817 viewsbostondanvers

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 20:04 - Aug 27 by rossshaw

How can we possibly be the worst? Loads of other teams are far, far worse. Open your eyes a bit and you might actually see. Top 4 fans are awful because of how they expect to win every game. And then you have those fans that boo their team every time they play a below par performance. Just because we are quiet when things aren't going our way and some fans think a few things should be done differently and display this by posting on a forum (which is allowed because it's their opinion), doesn't mean that we are the worst fans.

Take off your specs and look at other clubs.

How did you know I wear glasses ??? I don't actually,
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 10:54 - Aug 28 with 6775 viewsmonmouth

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 10:12 - Aug 28 by bostondanvers

You should start

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 16:32 - Aug 28 with 6534 viewsbostondanvers

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 10:12 - Aug 28 by bostondanvers

Guys never mind looking at other clubs, i'm looking at the club I love, and I feel that we don't get the vocal support the team deserves. Again talking about support, the gate for last Thursday' s game was very poor and i know it was on TV but it didn't stop me going and I work until 6.00pm but I still got there for kick off. Imagine if we draw someone like Valencia I bet there would be more than 12,950 for that one. Don't say its the same at every club, look at Liverpool last night in excess of 42,000, and before you start I know we can't compare size wise BUT percentage wise you can see who the real supporters are.
Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 16:59 - Aug 28 with 6503 viewsBelfast

Trust me we are as loud as anyone.
Not sure what the issue is.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2013 17:00]

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 17:03 - Aug 28 with 6478 viewsCatullus

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 16:32 - Aug 28 by bostondanvers

Guys never mind looking at other clubs, i'm looking at the club I love, and I feel that we don't get the vocal support the team deserves. Again talking about support, the gate for last Thursday' s game was very poor and i know it was on TV but it didn't stop me going and I work until 6.00pm but I still got there for kick off. Imagine if we draw someone like Valencia I bet there would be more than 12,950 for that one. Don't say its the same at every club, look at Liverpool last night in excess of 42,000, and before you start I know we can't compare size wise BUT percentage wise you can see who the real supporters are.

You must be joking, Liverpool have a huge fanbase. It's a crazy comparison.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 17:06 - Aug 28 with 6473 viewsbostondanvers

Are Swans fans the worst in the country? on 16:59 - Aug 28 by Belfast

Trust me we are as loud as anyone.
Not sure what the issue is.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2013 17:00]

not from the south stand you ain't, Malmo and Man Utd all louder from whereI'm sitting
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024