Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season 16:55 - Sep 2 with 9228 viewsLaudrupFan

Christian Eriksen the second best.
There is some kind of event today.

Sorry I only have Danish link:
http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/landsholdsfodbold/article2084717.ece
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 16:58]

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 17:04 - Sep 2 with 9187 viewsLaudrup

The Dutch league has an award show on deadline day? Aren't everyone from clubs to FA to sport medias busy elsewhere.
+ National team players are already supposed to be training with their national teams.

I hate signatures

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 17:08 - Sep 2 with 9162 viewsLaudrupFan

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 17:04 - Sep 2 by Laudrup

The Dutch league has an award show on deadline day? Aren't everyone from clubs to FA to sport medias busy elsewhere.
+ National team players are already supposed to be training with their national teams.

Well according to the article Eriksen is flown to and from by private jet.

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 17:17 - Sep 2 with 9115 viewsJokeren1943

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 17:08 - Sep 2 by LaudrupFan

Well according to the article Eriksen is flown to and from by private jet.

Because there are such a long distance between London and Holland

[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 17:44]
Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 18:55 - Sep 2 with 8955 viewslovejuicejack

Well done Wilf bach great achievement
Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 21:55 - Sep 2 with 8810 viewsmonmouth

Is Geoff Thom presenting the award?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 22:47 - Sep 2 with 8741 viewsDull1Thomas

The rest of Holland must be rubbish if our lazy, not good enough for Swansea forward was best player in their league

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 22:55 - Sep 2 with 8725 viewsGeoffThom

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 21:55 - Sep 2 by monmouth

Is Geoff Thom presenting the award?

Get fuucked you saes knob give your cyber bullying a rest your one of the biggest reasons this site is going to the dogs
Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 08:51 - Sep 3 with 8564 viewsJackSomething

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 22:55 - Sep 2 by GeoffThom

Get fuucked you saes knob give your cyber bullying a rest your one of the biggest reasons this site is going to the dogs

One who has a glass head should beware of stones.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 09:41 - Sep 3 with 8516 viewsperchrockjack

I dread internationals mainly because my country is so shuite at the game and also my club s captain wasting his time running around the world with the chance of getting injured.
This fella doesn't pull out of games and doesn't have the problems that "better" players have when it comes to travelling-yeah that's you Giggsy.

He s got to be protected from himself sometimes.

Glad when its all over.

Ultimately its all futile as Wales will never qualify for anything ever... and no I m not keen on Coleman either

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 10:46 - Sep 3 with 8458 viewsLaudrupFan

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 09:41 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

I dread internationals mainly because my country is so shuite at the game and also my club s captain wasting his time running around the world with the chance of getting injured.
This fella doesn't pull out of games and doesn't have the problems that "better" players have when it comes to travelling-yeah that's you Giggsy.

Glad when its all over.

Ultimately its all futile as Wales will never qualify for anything ever... and no I m not keen on Coleman either

Well, it is really weird why Wales is not performing better. Denmark qualified for the last Euros with only Agger, Eriksen and Bendtner as decent players.

Your starting 11 is pretty good in comparison:
GK
Taylor CB Williams Davies
Allen Ramsey
AMR Giggs Bale
Bellamy

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 10:48 - Sep 3 with 8455 viewsmonmouth

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 22:55 - Sep 2 by GeoffThom

LMAO

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 10:57 - Sep 3 with 8444 viewsDevz00

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 10:46 - Sep 3 by LaudrupFan

Well, it is really weird why Wales is not performing better. Denmark qualified for the last Euros with only Agger, Eriksen and Bendtner as decent players.

Your starting 11 is pretty good in comparison:
GK
Taylor CB Williams Davies
Allen Ramsey
AMR Giggs Bale
Bellamy

Giggs retired a while ago.

But yeah, we never seem to have our best 11 players on the pitch at any one time. When we had close to a full team out we did really well.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 12:15 - Sep 3 with 8386 views2face

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 09:41 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Glad when its all over.

I think Wales has an incredible group of players right now. Alle they need is the right manager.
Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 12:21 - Sep 3 with 8365 viewsneilrichards

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 12:15 - Sep 3 by 2face

I think Wales has an incredible group of players right now. Alle they need is the right manager.

And Coleman is not that manager
Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 12:22 - Sep 3 with 8365 viewsshandyjack

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 12:15 - Sep 3 by 2face

I think Wales are one good CF away from challenging to qualify for a championship. Also a bellamy replacement is needed

Poll: Expectation for the season

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 13:01 - Sep 3 with 8308 viewsneilrichards

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 12:22 - Sep 3 by shandyjack

I think Wales are one good CF away from challenging to qualify for a championship. Also a bellamy replacement is needed

That's the issue, we've got neither atm
Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 13:09 - Sep 3 with 8294 viewsChief

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 13:01 - Sep 3 by neilrichards

That's the issue, we've got neither atm

i cant see that coleman could have done much more with what we have. we have decent starting 11 (albeit a goalkeeper, centre back and striker short) but there no depth in any position apart from centre midfield

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 14:15 - Sep 3 with 8250 viewsperchrockjack

BALE is excellent
Ramsey could be.

Incredible

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 15:39 - Sep 3 with 8200 viewsLaudrupFan

In English:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2409742/Wilfried-Bony-poses-Go

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 16:00 - Sep 3 with 8158 viewsDrizzy

Jonathan Williams could play on the wing or attacking midfield for Wales. Quality player who's only going to get better this season.

Allen has regressed recently but is still a good option. Ramsey is top class and on good form. Defence is solid. In the long-term we need a centre back or two to emerge.

Bale would be best suited to play a CF position for Wales with Joniesta on the left and maybe like Robson-Kanu on the right wing. Any space-eater would do upfront with Bale behind him.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 16:09 - Sep 3 with 8142 viewsSpratty

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 15:39 - Sep 3 by LaudrupFan

In English:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2409742/Wilfried-Bony-poses-Go

Thanks for posting that excellent news.

Well done Bony
Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 20:38 - Sep 3 with 8055 viewsLaudrup

Wilfried Bony awarded as best player in the Dutch league last season on 15:39 - Sep 3 by LaudrupFan

In English:

Is that the rest of Bony M. he's surrounded by.

[Post edited 3 Sep 2013 20:38]

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024