Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker ... terrible 15:40 - May 16 with 7976 viewsPey

What a terrible signing this guy has become.
i had with others so much hoped this would be such a good signing.
A big let down from this player who cost us like 6 or 7 points this season for sure.

Knowing that young players even good ones can have a season in which things won't go their way but my god this level of defending is criminal.

A tree would have done a better job at man marking.

Why do players players turn out to be sh*te once they pull on the QPR shirt?

Caulker ... terrible on 21:41 - May 16 with 2633 viewsHollowayRanger

Caulker ... terrible on 20:27 - May 16 by HantsR

That's what Holloway thought

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/146167/frigging-he

I certainly wouldn't give him one!

what really did happen at the Christmas party he went to?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Caulker ... terrible on 05:24 - May 17 with 2449 viewstimcocking

He has been very disappointing. I still think he'll come good, he's just having a stinker at the moment.
Caulker ... terrible on 11:25 - May 17 with 2313 viewsSomersetHoops

Redcrapp off loaded Danny Simpson and brought in Caulker. Why?

Who's Next?

Caulker ... terrible on 12:52 - May 17 with 2255 viewsdaveB

Caulker ... terrible on 11:25 - May 17 by SomersetHoops

They play in different positions so not sure thats fair. Isla was the one to replace Simpson.

Caulker is a good defender but has lost his confidence and looks as shot as Matt Phillips did in January. If the manager works with him in pre season he'll be a real asset for us next season. We're far too quick to write players off
[Post edited 17 May 2015 12:53]
Caulker ... terrible on 13:06 - May 17 with 2230 viewsjohncharles

Caulker ... terrible on 11:25 - May 17 by SomersetHoops

The more deals you do the more commission you get.
[Post edited 17 May 2015 13:09]

Strong and stable my arse.

Caulker . on 13:07 - May 17 with 2230 viewsLoft1979

Caulker ... terrible on 12:52 - May 17 by daveB

They play in different positions so not sure thats fair. Isla was the one to replace Simpson.

Caulker is a good defender but has lost his confidence and looks as shot as Matt Phillips did in January. If the manager works with him in pre season he'll be a real asset for us next season. We're far too quick to write players off
[Post edited 17 May 2015 12:53]

+1
Caulker ... terrible on 13:12 - May 17 with 2223 viewsjohncharles

Caulker is only 23 and Hoillet only 24. We'd be better off doing some work on them rather than dump them at a huge loss.

Strong and stable my arse.

Caulker ... terrible on 13:44 - May 17 with 2190 viewsSomersetHoops

Its more the story of our poor defence for me. We should not need to be playing Clint Hill at LB and it was established long before the start of this season that Traore is not solid enough to be any kind of defender. Is Isla a dedicated RB? I think a rejuvenated Matt Phillips with Danny Simpson at RB would have given us much more. I know Caulker is a CB and was once a well regarded player, but doesn't seem to have the strength of character for the fight we have now lost. It seems we were saddled without properly capable full-backs on either side by Redcrapp, so is it any wonder we have the highest number of goals against in the league? What makes my blood boil is that Redcrapp has the nerve to say he would have kept us up after leaving us in the sh1t with his totally inadequate squad and no chance of changing it following another of his lying excuses.

BTW I don't blame Clint for not being fast enough as a LB he told everybody that ages ago.

Who's Next?

Login to get fewer ads

Caulker ... terrible on 14:20 - May 17 with 2150 viewsthemodfather

caulker cannot head at all, he never gets any distance on it...£8m for him?
another relegation to his cv and really we may never see him in hoops again. woeful.
we signed hill with bad knees and ankles and he did well, we accept his faults cos he tries.
Caulker ... terrible on 14:50 - May 17 with 2126 viewswestberksr

Caulker ... terrible on 14:20 - May 17 by themodfather

caulker cannot head at all, he never gets any distance on it...£8m for him?
another relegation to his cv and really we may never see him in hoops again. woeful.
we signed hill with bad knees and ankles and he did well, we accept his faults cos he tries.

struggles to kick it too! The amount of times he needs to give it a proper clearance and it barely travels at all. Also has his own little wedge clearance that seems to put our strikers in the position to get flattened.

CB is a fairly straight forward position to play and the fact that Dunne and Hill are doing the job still with a combined age of 143 proves that. Do the simple stuff well, clear the ball, mark the striker and don't be too flash on the edge of your own area......

Caulker struggles to do this!
Caulker ... terrible on 15:30 - May 17 with 2087 viewsWeaverQPR

Nervous Ned was lucky not to give away another peno in successive games.

@WeavQPR

Caulker ... terrible on 22:19 - May 17 with 2005 viewsHayesender

I know for a fact that the people at QPR who know what happened on that night out have been told in no uncertain terms it cannot come out.

Would love to tell you how I know this but it would get somebody the sack

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Caulker ... terrible on 23:22 - May 17 with 1929 viewsWilloW4

Caulker ... terrible on 13:12 - May 17 by johncharles

Caulker is only 23 and Hoillet only 24. We'd be better off doing some work on them rather than dump them at a huge loss.

Get rid of the pair of them.. They're both shite.
Caulker ... terrible on 23:46 - May 17 with 1904 viewsHollowayRanger

Caulker ... terrible on 22:19 - May 17 by Hayesender

I know for a fact that the people at QPR who know what happened on that night out have been told in no uncertain terms it cannot come out.

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Caulker ... terrible on 07:02 - May 18 with 1822 viewsingeminate

Caulker ... terrible on 22:19 - May 17 by Hayesender

Green/Caulker etc?

I heard from someone who works at the club.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Caulker ... terrible on 08:28 - May 18 with 1669 viewsJonDoeman

Caulker ... terrible on 15:30 - May 17 by WeaverQPR

Nervous Ned was lucky not to give away another peno in successive games.

The terminally overrated Ned. Didn't learn his lesson did he. !!
As for Caulker, something is going on cos he's better than what he's showing .

It Is What It Is !!

Caulker ... terrible on 09:02 - May 18 with 1640 viewsPigbag

Caulker ... terrible on 20:28 - May 16 by bosh67

Heard today that he likes a drink (allegedly). Goes out drinking a lot (allegedly).

You may have been able to do that in the 70s but not now.

It may be that he is out of control because he's got a lot of money and he's in London OR - and remembering Clark Carlisle, he has a problem, so perhaps the club need to look into it.

Personally, what I saw today reminded me of Carlisle when he had hit the bottle. There was no way he was fit to play on in the second half.

It is allegedly by the way. Stupid boy if he's partying too hard or this guy needs help quick.

He was drinking outside a bar near my work in Weybridge Monday or Tuesday getting absolutely smashed.
Caulker ... terrible on 10:22 - May 18 with 1594 viewsQPunkR

Caulker ... terrible on 23:22 - May 17 by WilloW4

Get rid of the pair of them.. They're both shite.

They really are both utter dogshit. Problem is, Cardiff managed to get what they paid for him off us, and tbf most of us thought it was a good deal (my stupid self included). Was discussing with my mate during the game and I'd be astounded if we managed to get half what we paid for him.
Must be something in the water at the training ground, players come here and turn shit, losing value hand over fist. Or maybe it's something in the beer? Allegedly.

QPR - "shit but local"

Caulker ... terrible on 17:07 - May 18 with 1500 viewssimmo

It makes me wonder how far we can go - how good can a player be before we still have the ability to bring them to QPR and make them shit? Where is the cut off point? Better than Caulker but worse than Messi?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Caulker ... terrible on 17:13 - May 18 with 1493 viewsSaycey

Think we do write players off too quickly in general.

I have no idea whether Caulker would play for us in the Championship - his last two cracks at the Prem haven't worked too well.

I actually think he has the potential to come good but he has to want it (putting aside the more scurrilous rumours about him). A spell at a lower lever with a bit less scrutiny could be just what he needs.

Of course if money is the motivating factor again he could be offski. Surely though his market value must've taken a significant hit?
[Post edited 18 May 2015 17:26]
Caulker ... terrible on 17:18 - May 18 with 1479 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Caulker ... terrible on 17:13 - May 18 by Saycey

Think we do write players off too quickly in general.

I have no idea whether Caulker would play for us in the Championship - his last two cracks at the Prem haven't worked too well.

I actually think he has the potential to come good but he has to want it (putting aside the more scurrilous rumours about him). A spell at a lower lever with a bit less scrutiny could be just what he needs.

Of course if money is the motivating factor again he could be offski. Surely though his market value must've taken a significant hit?
[Post edited 18 May 2015 17:26]

Can't agree more with this.

Terrible form not terrible player. Dry him out (if true) and coach the confidence back into him.
Caulker ... terrible on 17:41 - May 18 with 1430 viewsoddball

for a so called rated player he is one of the worst defenders i have clapped me eyes on.has no positional sense,has no sense,cannot head a ball,cannot pass a ball,cannot mark a player,gets knocked off the ball by players five stone lighter than himself,cost us so many points this season almost relegated us on his own.not fit to lace karl readys club foot footy boots.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 20:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024