Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tranmere 22:23 - Oct 10 with 3373 viewsmacro

The @EFL sh*T show and vendetta against @TranmereRovers
still seems to be ongoing. I feel for Tranmere. Hope all players/staff/families who are isolating are safe and well. Best of luck for the season âš½ Four leaf cloverCrossed fingersfrom the POSH âš½.

The EFL and the FA don't like us because Mark and Nicola came up with a better idea than them to end last season fairly so they'll do any to screw us over now. 15 point deduction for failing to fulfill a fixture but other games can be postponed for the same reason without penalty

Shocking from @EFL once again, it's just relentless their agenda against Tranmere. Seemingly unaware that squads can get wiped out in a day due to the very virus that stopped us playing a few months back, points reductions for covid cases..... really? Clubs want bother testing!

@EFL just full on tw ats always shafting Tranmere. For everytime the elf fails it’s job it should be fined the arseholes just full of corrupt people the efl

[Post edited 10 Oct 2020 22:26]
Tranmere on 22:42 - Oct 10 with 3306 viewsDaleiLama

They say money talks, but in that case I'd say it was beer.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Tranmere on 09:43 - Oct 11 with 3054 viewsTVOS1907

Tranmere on 22:42 - Oct 10 by DaleiLama

Or just macro copying a few tweets.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Tranmere on 10:22 - Oct 11 with 2989 viewsAncoats_Blue

They’re quickly becoming one of my least favourite teams. The way their fans reacted to the curtailment of last season was embarrassing and a lot of them still blame us for their relegation (despite them being crap all season and the majority of the league voting the same way as Dale).
Tranmere on 10:31 - Oct 11 with 2961 viewsncfc_chalky

Tranmere on 22:42 - Oct 10 by DaleiLama

Let's just be grateful that the pubs closed at 10pm

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Tranmere on 10:56 - Oct 11 with 2926 viewsDaleiLama

Tranmere on 09:43 - Oct 11 by TVOS1907

Or just macro copying a few tweets.

The tweeters . Not Macro.

Edit: Henry Hobson saw a large pink rabbit after too many at t'Moonrakers. One of them seemed to be troubled by elves?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2020 11:00]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Tranmere on 09:35 - Oct 12 with 2415 viewsAtThePeake

Tranmere on 10:22 - Oct 11 by Ancoats_Blue

They’re quickly becoming one of my least favourite teams. The way their fans reacted to the curtailment of last season was embarrassing and a lot of them still blame us for their relegation (despite them being crap all season and the majority of the league voting the same way as Dale).

To be honest, I think 90% of EFL clubs' fans would've acted in the same way had they been relegated in those circumstances.

Tangled up in blue.

Tranmere on 20:33 - Oct 12 with 2101 viewsmacro

Tranmere on 09:35 - Oct 12 by AtThePeake

To be honest, I think 90% of EFL clubs' fans would've acted in the same way had they been relegated in those circumstances.

They've shown a distinct lack of class though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024