|Grant Holt to West Brom?|
Saturday, 23rd Apr 2011 10:43
According to the Mail Online, West Brom manager, Roy Hadgson was at Portman Road to run the eye over potential signing Grant Holt.
There are just a few reasons why Grant Holt will probably deny the chance to go to the West Midlands club.
- Here in Norwich Grant Holt could ask for anything and the inhabitants would move heaven and earth to try to provide it.
- Grant Holt leads a group of players that look up to him and have all learned to play to his strengths.
- He has an ally in manager, Paul Lambert, the rising star in English football. Between the two of them, the sky is the limit.
- Grant Holt only ever sits out a game for Norwich due to injury, and is only substituted to rest him or protct him from injuring himself.
- He knows that more than 25,000 people will chant how much they bleeping love Grant Holt without fail.
- Grant Holt cannot doubt that he will be inducted into the Norwich City Hall of Fame when the excitement of this season settles down.
- It is still highly liekly that he can enjoy Premiership football next season with the club he has led for the last two seasons, so why go elsewhere?
- At Carrow Road every other striker aspires to replace him on the tam sheet. At The Hawthorns he will most likely be assigned to bench warming duties.
- Here in East Anglia there is a captive audience, as it were; a point that Grant Holt himself says he enjoys. In the West Midlands there are at least half a dozen clubs all competing for a share of local support.
- As much as we beeping love Grant Holt, jhe bleeping loves us.
Photo: Action Images
Please report offensive, libellous or inappropriate posts by using the links provided.
You need to login in order to post your comments
Norwich City Polls