Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? 10:08 - Apr 6 with 2014 views1953Original

I can't see Reading bringing more than 200 and I would be very surprised if we got more than 1800 in - I think 2000 which would surely be some sort of Championship low crowd of all time?

Along with worst points total and no away wins, this really is a season to underline our owners incompetence!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 10:31 - Apr 6 with 2013 viewsTwoPhillips

Be surprised if 200 Reading fans turn up - why would you take a day off after Easter to travel hundreds of miles to watch a game on a sand pit between two teams going nowhere!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 14:12 - Apr 6 with 1996 viewsseasider1887

I cant imagine more than a couple of coaches from Reading as its not only a long trip but they have a Wembley trip coming up which wont be a cheap day out. Nothing to play for so not much point really.

As for us I recon 4000 tops or as Karl would say 9500:)
What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 21:56 - Apr 6 with 1950 viewsterminallytangerine

What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 14:12 - Apr 6 by seasider1887

I cant imagine more than a couple of coaches from Reading as its not only a long trip but they have a Wembley trip coming up which wont be a cheap day out. Nothing to play for so not much point really.

As for us I recon 4000 tops or as Karl would say 9500:)

Depressed.
What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 23:04 - Apr 6 with 1929 viewscamberwell1

What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 21:56 - Apr 6 by terminallytangerine

Depressed.

Yeah thanks for that wonderful post
What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 05:25 - Apr 7 with 1914 viewswespens

What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 23:04 - Apr 6 by camberwell1

Yeah thanks for that wonderful post

Guarantee there'll be a lot more outside the ground than in it!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 15:16 - Apr 7 with 1878 viewsWizaard

What do we think the ACTUAL crowd will be on Tuesday? on 05:25 - Apr 7 by wespens

Guarantee there'll be a lot more outside the ground than in it!

That's really not true. Most protesters will go into the ground after the demo, as has happened at every game to date.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024