Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is our season now resting in the hands of PNE? 08:52 - Apr 18 with 1631 views1953Original

Another massive bollock dropped by Mr Grayson's side last night against 10 man Port Vale who got a pen with 5 mins to go and made it 2-2 thus denying PNE a real opportunity to put some breathing space between themselves and Swindon/MK Dons. I think as bad as our season has been, North End now missing out would be the one cherry in a very large pool of crap!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Is our season now resting in the hands of PNE? on 15:53 - Apr 18 with 1614 viewsseasider13

I must admit i would love them to mess up, every cloud has a silver lining etc etc,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Is our season now resting in the hands of PNE? on 17:45 - Apr 18 with 1602 viewsWizaard

Is our season now resting in the hands of PNE? on 15:53 - Apr 18 by seasider13

I must admit i would love them to mess up, every cloud has a silver lining etc etc,

One clear of MK now with a much worse gd. Would be such a shame for them.
Is our season now resting in the hands of PNE? on 22:07 - Apr 25 with 1492 viewsBigbrother

Is our season now resting in the hands of PNE? on 17:45 - Apr 18 by Wizaard

One clear of MK now with a much worse gd. Would be such a shame for them.

Good luck to Colchester in avoiding the drop next week - still think they'll do it and actually if they did it would be deserved and another damning indictment of our season.

Presumably a bit soon for them to be flying planes over BR next Saturday though?!!

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024