Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... 16:32 - May 21 with 6900 views1953Original

... by the straw because it would be the last one. This man is an absolute arse of the first order and I would be amazed if Karl Oyston hasn't spoken to his counterparts at Preston about just what a Grade One tosser he is!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 16:38 - May 21 with 6898 viewshopinandwishin

Love to hear what Giro and other fans have to say about this goon .. you'll see the blood dripping from the page!
I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 16:46 - May 21 with 6849 viewswespens

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 16:38 - May 21 by hopinandwishin

Love to hear what Giro and other fans have to say about this goon .. you'll see the blood dripping from the page!

They may as well put Rolf Harris in charge ... least he can draw

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 17:01 - May 21 with 6755 viewsThaliasdad

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 16:46 - May 21 by wespens

They may as well put Rolf Harris in charge ... least he can draw

I believe Rolf is unavailable at the minute
I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 08:36 - May 22 with 6534 viewsBFC_Tim

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 17:01 - May 21 by Thaliasdad

I believe Rolf is unavailable at the minute

Funny how people are already slagging off Kyle and yet the alternatives ain't much better!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 09:38 - May 23 with 6278 viewswe_are_Superior

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 08:36 - May 22 by BFC_Tim

Funny how people are already slagging off Kyle and yet the alternatives ain't much better!

All these people who are against Ollie, Kyle etc should remember the alternatives

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 12:00 - May 23 with 6247 viewslemongreentea

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 09:38 - May 23 by we_are_Superior

All these people who are against Ollie, Kyle etc should remember the alternatives

At time of writing at 7/1 on sky bet. Equal odds with Ollie. Seems a total nutcase from previous reports and would only be another disaster IMHO.
I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 12:02 - May 27 with 5989 viewsMr_Brightside

From the Gazette:

However, odds have shortened on former Preston North End and Stevenage boss Graham Westley taking the Bloomfield Road helm.

Westley will leave Stevenage when his contact expires this week, with Teddy Sherringham set to replace him in the hotseat at Broadhall

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 15:50 - May 27 with 5950 viewslemongreentea

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 12:02 - May 27 by Mr_Brightside

From the Gazette:

However, odds have shortened on former Preston North End and Stevenage boss Graham Westley taking the Bloomfield Road helm.

Westley will leave Stevenage when his contact expires this week, with Teddy Sherringham set to replace him in the hotseat at Broadhall

Don't panic....just yet. Not sure where the gazette have got their odds from. Wesley currently 8/1 on sky bet, still equal odds with Ollie. Must admit my toys would be well and truly out of the pram if he did get the job.
Login to get fewer ads

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 13:14 - May 28 with 5905 views1953Original

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 15:50 - May 27 by lemongreentea

Don't panic....just yet. Not sure where the gazette have got their odds from. Wesley currently 8/1 on sky bet, still equal odds with Ollie. Must admit my toys would be well and truly out of the pram if he did get the job.

The guy is a Grade One idiot - lad who I work with supports Stevenage and has some horror tails.
[Post edited 28 May 2015 13:38]

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

I think the camel's back would be well and truly broken .... on 14:04 - May 30 with 5859 viewsclarkestattoo

Neil McDonald looks to be coming in at ridiculously silly odds

Neil McDonald 8/13 4/6
Graham Westley 3 4
Richie Kyle 9/2 4
Ian Holloway 8 8
John Sheridan 12
Micky Mellon 16 20

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024