Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where are all you happy r's originally from. 13:39 - May 2 with 25060 viewsqpr_1968

born....hammersmith hospital

lived ….suttons, Ladbroke grove

live now,shepherds bush

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 22:54 - May 2 with 2018 viewsWokingham_r

Born North Ken
Lived...... Shepherds Bush, South Harrow, Teddington, Richmond, Feltham, Wokingham
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 22:55 - May 2 with 2016 viewsWokingham_r

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 22:54 - May 2 by Wokingham_r

Born North Ken
Lived...... Shepherds Bush, South Harrow, Teddington, Richmond, Feltham, Wokingham

Live now Wokingham
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 23:13 - May 2 with 1980 viewsNed_Kennedys

Born in Charlton
Grew up in Slough, moved up to Droitwich Spa for love, back down to Old Windsor to recover, down to Bournemouth for the seaside, now East Finchley just in time for lockdown.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 23:29 - May 2 with 1960 viewsnix

I was born in Twickenham, grew up in Hampton. Went to college in Southampton, then lived in Finsbury Park for a while, then New Malden, a year in Madrid, then North Kingston. Now I live in Hampton Wick, so near some of you guys.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 23:34 - May 2 with 1945 viewsjoe90

Born: Guildford
Raised: Fulham (first few years), Wimbledon
Lived: New Cross, Carshalton, Harlesden, Brockley
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 23:44 - May 2 with 1924 viewsenfieldargh

Born St Mary Abbotts
Lived a year in Kensington (apparently)
Spent my youth in Kingsbury(Blackbird Hill End)
Then lived Harrow0n the Hill
Whetstone
Now Oakwood

From Kensington could well have been Auckland New Zealand but my Dad's job offer fell through had we moved then QPR might never have been in my life

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 23:51 - May 2 with 1902 viewsDevon_4_England

Born West Mid, Isleworth

Grew up in Richmond, lived in Twickenham last 20 years
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 23:52 - May 2 with 1896 viewsDWQPR

Born in Greenford in the house my Mum still lives in.
Moved to South Ruislip and for the last 27 years in MK.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 23:52 - May 2 with 1896 viewslave16

Born in County Down

Still in County Down - loving it...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:12 - May 3 with 1862 viewsBoston

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 23:52 - May 2 by lave16

Born in County Down

Still in County Down - loving it...

Has its ups then.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:13 - May 3 with 1864 viewsdezzar

BORN Newcastle upon Tyne 1962

School 68 to 78 Benfleet , Essex

1981 to present Newcastle
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:35 - May 3 with 1835 viewsqpr_1968

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:12 - May 3 by Boston

Has its ups then.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:41 - May 3 with 1823 viewsstowmarketrange

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:13 - May 3 by dezzar

BORN Newcastle upon Tyne 1962

School 68 to 78 Benfleet , Essex

1981 to present Newcastle

Whereabouts in Newcastle do you live?
I sort of lived up there from 1988 until 2004.We lived in all the scenic parts like Benwell and just off the West Rd.Then we went upmarket to Gateshead,Felling and finally Pelaw.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:48 - May 3 with 1810 viewstimcocking

Half Cornwall half Wales in terms of my parentage. Cardiff born.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 02:15 - May 3 with 1787 viewsBoston

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 00:41 - May 3 by stowmarketrange

Whereabouts in Newcastle do you live?
I sort of lived up there from 1988 until 2004.We lived in all the scenic parts like Benwell and just off the West Rd.Then we went upmarket to Gateshead,Felling and finally Pelaw.

I fought Pelaw
and ..Pelaw won

Not a lot of people know that, M.Caine.
[Post edited 3 May 2020 2:24]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 03:46 - May 3 with 1765 viewsitsbiga

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 14:32 - May 2 by loftboy

Born in Reading, grew up in Bracknell until 1991, moved to sunbury until 1996, then Chertsey until my marriage broke up in 2015, back to Bracknell until 2017 then to Plaistow E13, just before lockdown we had a n offer accepted on a house in south Sheffield so hopefully once our buyer has had his survey done on this place we will be moving there.

I ever see you down Simpsons Night club?

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 03:49 - May 3 with 1764 viewsitsbiga

Born in Queen Charlotte's hosp
Grew up all over, Hounslow, Stockwell, Balham, Brixton, Clapham
Live now Los Angeles
[Post edited 3 May 2020 3:54]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 07:28 - May 3 with 1702 viewsDixie_CT

Born: Queen Charlotte’s Hospital

Raised: Hanworth, Ashford Common, Addlestone, Chertsey

Royal Navy for 4 years - Portsmouth, Plymouth

Lived: Sunbury, Belfast, Weybridge, Addlestone, Isleworth, Hounslow, St. Margarets, Queens Park

Now: Richmond
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 07:32 - May 3 with 1699 viewsessextaxiboy

Born North Middlesex Hosp
Grew up in Romford, til wedding in 1981
Now in Wickford Essex via Braintree and Billericay
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 08:03 - May 3 with 1667 viewsDiscodroids

Spawned : Forest Gate 1967
Ankle biter : Upton Park '67-'77
Yute : East Ham '77- '92
Wife #1 : Newbury Park
Wife #2 : Chadwell Heath
The Wilderness Years : Brentwood
Wife #3 : North Chingford
Still Alive : Leigh On Sea

[Post edited 3 May 2020 8:08]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 08:29 - May 3 with 1630 viewsBlackCrowe

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 23:29 - May 2 by nix

I was born in Twickenham, grew up in Hampton. Went to college in Southampton, then lived in Finsbury Park for a while, then New Malden, a year in Madrid, then North Kingston. Now I live in Hampton Wick, so near some of you guys.

Whereabouts in n.kingston were you Nix. ps. looking forward to Forresters Arms re-opening one day.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 08:59 - May 3 with 1597 viewsDorse

Hatched in Queen Charlotte's and moved progressively further away: Ealing, Hounslow, Reading, Swindon, Bath, now Dorset. Oo-ar-oo-ar-ay. (West Country for 'Oy vey')

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:22 - May 3 with 1566 viewsNorthantsHoop

Born - University College Hospital, Central London.

Lived - Wembley, Chesham and Northolt.

Live Now - Northampton, moved here in 1989 aged 25, when we got married.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:46 - May 3 with 1534 viewskomradkirk

Born in Larne hospital Co.Antrim and immediately crawled up the road 10 miles to Ballyclare.
Lived in Ballyclare until i married and moved about three miles into the surrounding countryside which is ideal at the minute.
Surrounding fields,lane and disused railway line are our own property for walks wth dog.
where are all you happy r's originally from. on 09:48 - May 3 with 1528 viewsdistortR

where are all you happy r's originally from. on 21:51 - May 2 by Miss_Terraces

DistortR will be happy, being called the light

Born in the Bush, home birth. Moved to Crawley at 6 months. Went home to the Bush while at Brunel. Fell in love and grudgingly moved to her hometown Brighton. I can't stand the place, I want to come home
[Post edited 2 May 2020 22:02]

you REALLY don't want to be feeding into my messiah complex
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024