Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? 22:00 - Jun 8 with 5430 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

Walsall at home in the League Cup - September 1970. Won 1-0. Norman Piper scored?

Play up Pompey!

It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 13:58 - Jun 10 with 1535 viewsAlbanBlue

It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 22:41 - Jun 9 by Pompey_Fans_CF

Alban! Long time no see in these parts...

Tu vas bien?

Tres bien merci.

Well "these parts" ie this board hasn't been around before. As to the FOL/TBA, I'm afraid I am just sick to death of the scummer infestation, which has become so boring and predictable, as have other boards as well, so I am hoping this new board will prove more interesting, ie actual debate, rather than endless slagging matches.

PUP
It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 17:55 - Jun 10 with 1524 viewsstumpypfc

It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 23:07 - Jun 9 by PFC_GStanB

v Everton 1987... Lost 1-0 and Kevin Dillon & Mick Kennedy got sent off ffs.

Kevin Ball gave away a penalty(hand ball)
It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 19:29 - Jun 10 with 1514 viewsbare_bones

Home to York Sat 14th May 1977. Had to check Pompeyrama for it as the old man only ever took me to Fratton Park once! Only remember being stood on Milton End and nothing else. Was a ballboy couple of years later against Bournemouth and made an appearance on MOTD.

I count my proper support from '85 as I could regularly go from then.
It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 08:17 - Jun 11 with 1505 viewsbone1972

It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 09:54 - Jun 10 by BlueEspana

Sept 1977 at home to Colchester, a midweek game in the old div 3, 0-0 and seem to recall a missed pernalty, think it was Colin Garwood ...

May 1987 - Pompey v Sheffield United.

The game that we lost following promotion.

Only missed a couple of games in the next 20 years and made some great mates along the way, oh yeah, and I met The Riddle!
It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 08:27 - Jun 13 with 1496 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 09:54 - Jun 10 by BlueEspana

Sept 1977 at home to Colchester, a midweek game in the old div 3, 0-0 and seem to recall a missed pernalty, think it was Colin Garwood ...

If he did miss a pen, it would have been playing for Colchester in that game...

Play up Pompey!

It's an old one, but in honour of the new board: What's your first Pompey game? on 14:59 - Jun 21 with 1471 viewspompeypanther

Aug 22nd 1992 home to Barnsley Won 1-0 Corporal P the scorer.

Pompey: beautiful British name...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024