Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SJ MASKELL: Principle remains paramount as the battle of personality wages 14:43 - Jul 1 with 2930 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

A good friend of mine frequently advises me, when writing, to engage with principles rather than personalities. It is something I aspire to do although frequently it’s difficult to live up to. I do believe that our principles are enshrined in our personalities and are frequently demonstrated in our behaviour so are as difficult to separate as logic and emotion. MORE: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/portsmouth/fb_news.php?storyid=17391&title

Play up Pompey!

SJ MASKELL: Principle remains paramount as the battle of personality wages on 16:14 - Jul 1 with 2928 viewsstumpy

stick to the kitchen sweetheart. too long winded
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
SJ MASKELL: Principle remains paramount as the battle of personality wages on 18:29 - Jul 1 with 2919 viewsSJMaskell

SJ MASKELL: Principle remains paramount as the battle of personality wages on 16:14 - Jul 1 by stumpy

stick to the kitchen sweetheart. too long winded
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I love you too Trevor. xx
SJ MASKELL: Principle remains paramount as the battle of personality wages on 21:45 - Jul 1 with 2911 viewsPompey_Fans_CF

SJ MASKELL: Principle remains paramount as the battle of personality wages on 18:29 - Jul 1 by SJMaskell

I love you too Trevor. xx

Love clearly blooming on pompey-fans.com...

Play up Pompey!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024