Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SJ MASKELL: Players have their part to play in not killing Pompey 19:12 - Jan 13 with 3354 viewsRick_Pumpkin

"The first Pompey home game of the year has been called off, but to be honest, I have had to have a serious think about whether I want to go to Fratton Park."

Bet you didn't have problems going to any of the Wembley appearances, bet you didn't have a problem with the AC Milan game or any other high-profile PL match did you?

Systematic of so many "supporters' in that they can't stay away when the times are good, but when things get rough you can't see their arses for dust.

SJ, just keep churning out second-rate, second-hand articles and get your name known online, but don't keep up with the pretence of being a supporter.
SJ MASKELL: Players have their part to play in not killing Pompey on 22:02 - Jan 15 with 3337 viewsPompey_News

Bit harsh. I've never objected to an eye-catching first par to get someone to read their article. The author has committed to buying a Hartlepool ticket, so I'd give them a bit of break...
SJ MASKELL: Players have their part to play in not killing Pompey on 22:02 - Jan 18 with 3321 viewsSJMaskell

SJ MASKELL: Players have their part to play in not killing Pompey on 22:02 - Jan 15 by Pompey_News

Bit harsh. I've never objected to an eye-catching first par to get someone to read their article. The author has committed to buying a Hartlepool ticket, so I'd give them a bit of break...

LOL. Thanks Pompey News.

That player on your avatar Rick?

I know him well.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024