Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico's Interception 14:22 - Sep 17 with 4402 viewsPureRockFury

Deserves it's own thread I say. Kung-Fu-tastic.

Saved a likely match-winning goal as Sturridge would have been through on Vorm in the 93rd minute.

Every now and then he does something memorable like that, whether it's a spot of step-overs on the left-wing, Van Basten-style volleys, or a cartwheel fail at Anfield. Last night's extraordinary interception is just another to add to the list. Even Brendan was applauding it according to the NBC commentators.

Even the bad times were good.

Chico's Interception on 14:25 - Sep 17 with 4381 viewsPegojack

It was incredible. Personally, I think it was a kung fu kick aimed at Sturridge's head, but he got his bearings wrong
Chico's Interception on 14:36 - Sep 17 with 4331 viewsorion3016

Superb athleticism, and it was well over injury time

Be over there now after

Chico's Interception on 14:38 - Sep 17 with 4313 viewslovejuicejack

Truly incredible .... is there another defender in the prem who would of done that.I`m struggling to think of one.
Chico's Interception on 16:04 - Sep 17 with 4120 viewsDafyddHuw

Absolutely incredible. That was right in front of me. Couldn't believe he reached it. Woulda been a nailed-on goal too. Well done for posting the vid. Didn't think I'd get to see that again.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2013 16:05]
Chico's Interception on 16:12 - Sep 17 with 4094 viewsPlasticman

Chico was just as good an aquisition as Michu for us, imo.

Plastic since 2012

Chico's Interception on 16:37 - Sep 17 with 4028 viewsWinchWenJack

Chico's Interception on 14:38 - Sep 17 by lovejuicejack

Truly incredible .... is there another defender in the prem who would of done that.I`m struggling to think of one.

But I could think of a few who would have been better positoned too have not needed to do that.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Chico's Interception on 16:50 - Sep 17 with 3974 viewsPlasticman

Chico's Interception on 16:37 - Sep 17 by WinchWenJack

But I could think of a few who would have been better positoned too have not needed to do that.

If they were 'better positioned' they wouldn't be doing their job on the pitch as that pass were while we were building up for an attack and an attempt of a quick counter by LFC.

You may not have paid attention to how we play, but we actually involve the whole team in our buildup play and the defenders provide passing options as well when we go forward.

Your comment smacks of unawareness of modern football.

Plastic since 2012

Chico's Interception on 17:21 - Sep 17 with 3861 viewsorion3016

Chico's Interception on 16:37 - Sep 17 by WinchWenJack

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024