Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guy to Go 13:07 - Oct 11 with 2016 viewsbenjbadboy

I have been a lifelong Pompey fan for 40 years,played the game to a reasonable standard. What I saw at Fratton against Fleetwood was schoolboy stuff. Never once did the goalie look up to play short probably because the whole back line were at the half way line the whole game! The old adage,"You can't play football in this division" is the defence for this tosh I witnessed. Guy bless him was never any good at Newport or Newbury so why do we persist with him with these awful displays? His physio is even his scout talent man! We should run this club as where we want to go in the future. Playing or trying to play football. Swansea and scum did it and now look at them. They never broke the bank, just had good managers and a plan. Lets look to bring in a decent manager with great coaching skills who can get the players playing some kind of structured football unlike boot it up to the immobile centre forward and get the 2nd ball.Painter at left back well they shouldn't put what his trade is on his back because he just goes through the motions. Guy take your P45 and let the club move forward please!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024