Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Simpson 11:32 - Jan 19 with 3529 viewsMickB

What will it take before Danny Simpson's consistently good performances get recognised in the player ratings?

Danny Simpson on 11:47 - Jan 19 with 3484 viewsbugleboy

Maybe he's just consistently average .
Danny Simpson on 11:51 - Jan 19 with 3469 viewsbosh67

He is excellent most weeks.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Danny Simpson on 12:41 - Jan 19 with 3350 viewsloftboy

Our most consistent performer. Rarely puts a foot wrong. IMHO of course.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Danny Simpson on 12:50 - Jan 19 with 3323 viewspomanjou

tHEY ARE RECOGNISED.

Green 6.96 average
Pub landlord 6.91
Austin 6.88
Danny 6.75
Benni 6.71
Yossi 4.76

Sounds about right to me.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Danny Simpson on 13:22 - Jan 19 with 3244 viewsquickpassrotter

Actually, I thought he wasn't quite there yesterday - just a little below his usually high and consistent standard. In the first half he was caught out quite a bit - mainly because there was no wide R's player in front of him supporting him and the defence when we did not have possession, and their left back kept carrying the ball forward 40 yards or so before being closed down. Much better in the second half when he could team up with Matty P. - and then Danny also got forward more. Think that he has been brilliant all season - and so consistent.
Danny Simpson on 13:24 - Jan 19 with 3234 viewsGloryHunter

In games where Simpson regularly crosses the half-way line we score and win. In games when he stays in his own half (which I presume is following instructions) we don't.
Danny Simpson on 13:31 - Jan 19 with 3210 viewsINFIRMARY

I get a bit frustrated with his lack of ambition during games at times when he could push forward more or cross/pass a bit quicker , but he plays the percentages well and creates low risk situations when on the ball

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Danny Simpson on 22:50 - Jan 19 with 2916 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I think he has played very well and I'm definitely glad he is in the team - he does the majority of the basics right and is a team player. He and Nedham could have a good few years playing in our defence together and that can only be a good thing.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 22:50]
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Simpson on 01:37 - Jan 20 with 2846 viewsRangersAreBack

He may not pluck a high ball out of the air or grow an afro but he's just the kind of consistent performer we need.
Danny Simpson on 03:36 - Jan 20 with 2816 viewsHooparoo

Danny Simpson on 01:37 - Jan 20 by RangersAreBack

He may not pluck a high ball out of the air or grow an afro but he's just the kind of consistent performer we need.

+1

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024