Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise 12:07 - Jan 28 with 5472 viewswhittocksRs

Just a quick one, chaps and girls. Barton's been saying he'd leave us in the lurch if Marseille coming knocking. Don't go mental and turn on him - he's never cared about anyone but himself. May as well support him while he's here, whilst remembering he is a self serving c**t and always will be.

http://talksport.com/football/barton-reveals-he-would-walk-out-qpr-marseille-140
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:09 - Jan 28 with 5458 viewsdaveB

why would anyone go mental and turn on him, he's been saying he wants to go to Marseille for over a year now, nothing new here
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:12 - Jan 28 with 5416 viewswhittocksRs

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:09 - Jan 28 by daveB

why would anyone go mental and turn on him, he's been saying he wants to go to Marseille for over a year now, nothing new here

He's kept his mouth shut since the Rangers fans forgave him, right? I'm sure this is the first time he's said he'd walk out since getting back into the team? Maybe I'm wrong.
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:17 - Jan 28 with 5367 viewsQPR_John

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:12 - Jan 28 by whittocksRs

He's kept his mouth shut since the Rangers fans forgave him, right? I'm sure this is the first time he's said he'd walk out since getting back into the team? Maybe I'm wrong.

Little matter of the transfer window and a contract to be considered before anybody "walks out"
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:17 - Jan 28 with 5364 viewsRangersw12

Well known he would like to go to Marseille so nothing new

I think the only people who will take notice are the divs who hero worship him and actually think he gives a stuff about playing for QPR
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:18 - Jan 28 with 5351 viewsJuzzie

If Marseille wanted him surely they'd have signed him in the summer? Sounds like a non-story to me.
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:22 - Jan 28 with 5317 viewsspencer

Sounds like an old story to me as well..

Just seen on twitter that he reckons he will be fit for Saturday.

It was Talk sport....usually no one listens to them..why change?

Central line problems ......will have to leave early tonight to get to LR in time...
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 12:30]
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:27 - Jan 28 with 5263 viewshoops_legend

"Theres only one Joey Barton!!!!!!" - Thank God!!
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:34 - Jan 28 with 5221 viewsadhoc_qpr

I have no doubt by agreeing a mutual termination of his contract with us and taking a wage cut to sign Marseille he could have gone there.

But he wanted us to pay him to go and them to pay him his inflated salary and scuppered himself.
Login to get fewer ads

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:39 - Jan 28 with 5186 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:42 - Jan 28 with 5161 viewsQPunkR

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:27 - Jan 28 by hoops_legend

"Theres only one Joey Barton!!!!!!" - Thank God!!

Aye, one too many

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:49 - Jan 28 with 5118 viewskingsburyR

If Marseille came calling for me I'd be out the door in a shot.

Sod the lot of ya!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:50 - Jan 28 with 5103 viewsBeauRanger

He's "damaged goods" which the only reason he signed in the first place & hasn't moved on since.
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:55 - Jan 28 with 5068 viewsJonDoeman

Don't know what he saw in the place!

It Is What It Is !!

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 13:14 - Jan 28 with 4986 viewssmegma

"May as well support him while he's here"

I havnt supported him from day one, hes a c u next Tuesday, always has been always will be.
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 13:25 - Jan 28 with 4937 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 13:14 - Jan 28 by smegma

I havnt supported him from day one, hes a c u next Tuesday, always has been always will be.

The reception he got first game has helped QPR this season though.
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 13:28 - Jan 28 with 4911 viewsQPunkR

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 13:14 - Jan 28 by smegma

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 13:29 - Jan 28 with 4893 viewsLoft1979

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:55 - Jan 28 by JonDoeman

+10
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 13:37 - Jan 28 with 4857 viewslondonscottish

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:22 - Jan 28 by spencer

Sounds like an old story to me as well..

Just seen on twitter that he reckons he will be fit for Saturday.

It was Talk sport....usually no one listens to them..why change?

Central line problems ......will have to leave early tonight to get to LR in time...
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 12:30]

I'm working at home today. Will be heading off at the usual time for the.....err.....7.00 kickoff

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 13:48 - Jan 28 with 4808 viewssmegma

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 13:25 - Jan 28 by CroydonCaptJack

The reception he got first game has helped QPR this season though.

Really ? So fans singing his name first game has put us 2nd in the league has it ??

Seen it all now.
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 14:01 - Jan 28 with 4768 viewsToast_R

I can't beleive what a load of s*it this all is.

I'm sure if Marseille.... or even Fulham for that matter came calling for Charlie Austin.... he'd be saying goodbye too.

I've been married 6 months, house, car new cat, I'm happy what I'm doing (to a degree)

But if Rosario Dawson came calling with the keys to her LA Apartment and a Cstomize your own sports car brochure, I'd have to have a serious think about things too.

And the same for my wife if say Tom Welling did the same for her..... (She likes Smallville).
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 14:33 - Jan 28 with 4674 viewsMatch82

Do we even know where these quotes are from? What's the chances that this interview was done months ago, or even before the start of the season, and they are just using the quotes now because it's a slow news day?
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 14:45 - Jan 28 with 4629 viewsBklynRanger

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 14:33 - Jan 28 by Match82

Do we even know where these quotes are from? What's the chances that this interview was done months ago, or even before the start of the season, and they are just using the quotes now because it's a slow news day?

It appears to be a recent story:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u= http://www.football.fr/ligue-1/articles/barton-fait-du-pied-a-labrune-512688/&pr

I can understand his desire to go back there, no problem with that. The only thing I don't like about it is there always seems to be a hint in these quotes that he's been doing TF and us a favour and unfortunately that favour now has to stop.

It's seemed pretty clear in the past from TF's quotes and tweets on people honouring their contracts that it winds him up too.
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 15:41 - Jan 28 with 4500 viewsClive_Anderson

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:55 - Jan 28 by JonDoeman

The scenery looks nice but look at the type of scally tw@t that lives there.
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 16:08 - Jan 28 with 4427 viewsQPR1882

Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 12:17 - Jan 28 by Rangersw12

Well known he would like to go to Marseille so nothing new

I think the only people who will take notice are the divs who hero worship him and actually think he gives a stuff about playing for QPR

And you believe any of them give a stuff ? It's a job to them and like you or I if another employer come knocking on your door and offered more money for doing the same thing you would be off in a shot.
Barton wants Marseille move - no surprise on 16:43 - Jan 28 with 4379 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Isn't this a case of putting 2 and. 2 together and coming up with 6. It's seems to have come from his interview in the "inside R" magazine where he said that at the start of the season, if Marseille had come in he would have gone. But they didn't and so he is happy to stay at QPR and win promotion again. Nothing story!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024