Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's causing our injuries? 11:52 - Feb 17 with 3203 viewswhittocksRs

I can't get my head around what's happening to QPR this season. While Leicester and Burnley (and a number of other clubs) have had virtually injury-free seasons, our lot have been dropping like flies all the way through.

Just this week, Johnson's out with another foot injury and two or three players picked up more niggles during the match that could week add to the long injury list.

So what's going on? Is it our rubbish training facilities? Redknapp and co.'s training methods? Players trying too hard or (more likely) not hard enough? Chewing gum hamstrings? Pension-age players?

In any case, it seems to be a key factor in the developing chaos.
What's causing our injuries? on 11:55 - Feb 17 with 3190 viewsHooparoo

Lack of fitness and conditioning.

End of.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

What's causing our injuries? on 11:58 - Feb 17 with 3182 viewstoboboly

Most of the players have a history of injuries; Zamora, Johnson, Austin, Faurlin so we shouldn't be too surprised.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

What's causing our injuries? on 14:46 - Feb 17 with 3090 viewsdodge_stoke_r

What's causing our injuries? on 11:58 - Feb 17 by toboboly

Most of the players have a history of injuries; Zamora, Johnson, Austin, Faurlin so we shouldn't be too surprised.

don't thin Austin's record is that bad. Played best part of 120 games in the last four years. just unlucky this year I suppose.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 15:06]
What's causing our injuries? on 14:57 - Feb 17 with 3075 viewsDiscodroid

What's causing our injuries? on 14:46 - Feb 17 by dodge_stoke_r

don't thin Austin's record is that bad. Played best part of 120 games in the last four years. just unlucky this year I suppose.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 15:06]

whats causing our injuries??
could be anything, who can say under the cutting edge management team of earth wind and fire??..

the 'rocky ' training method of catching live chickens in a back yard..?
squatting with medicine balls from the 1920's?
extreme allotment gardening ?
the overuse of a charles atlas chest expander ?
digging holes under a wooden vaulting horse ?
releasing dirt from their turn ups in the ellersie road?
bulldog ?
high intensity letter writing to the daily mail about the lack of nhs dentists
high impact protests against the cancellation of tv show 'crown court'?
forcing stone columns apart, aka victor mature in 'samson'
a low impact quad workout ,digging for victory campaign??

btw charlie gave a 120 gams in 4 years ??" what a boy!!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 19:13]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

What's causing our injuries? on 15:00 - Feb 17 with 3058 viewsessextaxiboy

What's causing our injuries? on 14:57 - Feb 17 by Discodroid

whats causing our injuries??
could be anything, who can say under the cutting edge management team of earth wind and fire??..

the 'rocky ' training method of catching live chickens in a back yard..?
squatting with medicine balls from the 1920's?
extreme allotment gardening ?
the overuse of a charles atlas chest expander ?
digging holes under a wooden vaulting horse ?
releasing dirt from their turn ups in the ellersie road?
bulldog ?
high intensity letter writing to the daily mail about the lack of nhs dentists
high impact protests against the cancellation of tv show 'crown court'?
forcing stone columns apart, aka victor mature in 'samson'
a low impact quad workout ,digging for victory campaign??

btw charlie gave a 120 gams in 4 years ??" what a boy!!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 19:13]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What's causing our injuries? on 15:06 - Feb 17 with 3050 viewsDiscodroid

What's causing our injuries? on 15:00 - Feb 17 by essextaxiboy

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ahhh taxi boy!!... or should i say renaisseance man.. as au fait with a winmau dartboard as you are the pool tabels of old compton street.

got rid of the wig/ SS uniform yet ???

believe me mate ,your postings would have to elevated a 100% to even reach zzzzzzzzzzzzzz category, my misty buff fade to grey chum!!

1-2-3 ignore!!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 15:18]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

What's causing our injuries? on 15:24 - Feb 17 with 3009 viewsdaveB

What's causing our injuries? on 11:55 - Feb 17 by Hooparoo

Lack of fitness and conditioning.

End of.

None of the long term injuries were due to that. Austin fell on his shoulder during a match, Phillips fell awkwardly, Faulins knee gave out on him and Simpson has a back problem. Harsh to blame any of those on a lack of fitness and conditioning.
What's causing our injuries? on 15:41 - Feb 17 with 2979 viewsTacticalR

What's causing our injuries? on 15:24 - Feb 17 by daveB

None of the long term injuries were due to that. Austin fell on his shoulder during a match, Phillips fell awkwardly, Faulins knee gave out on him and Simpson has a back problem. Harsh to blame any of those on a lack of fitness and conditioning.

Stop bothering us with the facts. They can only wreck discussions on this board.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

What's causing our injuries? on 16:07 - Feb 17 with 2941 viewsVancouverHoop

We've had a history of bringing in crocks under both Hughes and Redknapp, and that's a gamble you lose more often than you win. But you could also argue that while we've been unlucky, or pursued a bad buying policy, Burnley and Leicester have been particularly lucky in avoiding injuries. Over a season that's generally the case with top teams. But there's still time for it even out a bit.
What's causing our injuries? on 17:18 - Feb 17 with 2900 viewsessextaxiboy

What's causing our injuries? on 15:06 - Feb 17 by Discodroid

ahhh taxi boy!!... or should i say renaisseance man.. as au fait with a winmau dartboard as you are the pool tabels of old compton street.

got rid of the wig/ SS uniform yet ???

believe me mate ,your postings would have to elevated a 100% to even reach zzzzzzzzzzzzzz category, my misty buff fade to grey chum!!

1-2-3 ignore!!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 15:18]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What's causing our injuries? on 18:48 - Feb 17 with 2849 viewsCamberleyR

Does our pitch have a part to play? Austin, Phillips, Faurlin and Onuoha when he did his hamstring were all sustained at LR. I'm wondering if our pitch has much give in it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

What's causing our injuries? on 18:59 - Feb 17 with 2839 viewsdodge_stoke_r

What's causing our injuries? on 18:48 - Feb 17 by CamberleyR

Does our pitch have a part to play? Austin, Phillips, Faurlin and Onuoha when he did his hamstring were all sustained at LR. I'm wondering if our pitch has much give in it.

With Austins injury it would have to have an awfull lot of give in it as he fellto it from a hight of about 6 feet!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024