Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. 05:10 - Feb 21 with 7139 viewsade_qpr

Always enjoyed the music thread especially as it has introduced me to many new groups and styles. So I will start a thread theme along the lines of new music you have experienced on here. Please feel free to post any of your normal stuff as well.

Starting off with from Talli's gothic collection

Also thank you but can't remember who 1st posted them but Admiral Fallow

and Alabama Shakes

[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 5:11]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 08:04 - Feb 21 with 7117 viewsDiscodroid

john hopkins 'open eye signal'

progressive dance music. genius. off to see him saturday at the forum.. real time alberton drum programming/loops/kaoss pads.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 9:28]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 08:19 - Feb 21 with 7106 viewsBerkoRanger

I've been busy the last few months writing and producing new instrumental music (for TV and film placements etc). Many of the tracks are beautifully relaxing chill-out (which we certainly need right now!!)
You can have a listen at http://www.reverbnation.com/malcolmfhill
Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 09:16 - Feb 21 with 7088 viewsToast_R

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 08:19 - Feb 21 by BerkoRanger

I've been busy the last few months writing and producing new instrumental music (for TV and film placements etc). Many of the tracks are beautifully relaxing chill-out (which we certainly need right now!!)

NSFW

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 09:24 - Feb 21 with 7080 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Like this at the moment:-

But the album on repeat at the momeent is Iron & Wine's Ghost on Ghost. His best album yet. Nothing revolutionary, just strong songs and production.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 10:21 - Feb 21 with 7058 viewsTheBlob

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 08:19 - Feb 21 by BerkoRanger

Nice stuff.First one puts me in mind of.......

New to me.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 10:49 - Feb 21 with 7051 viewsElHoop

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 10:54 - Feb 21 with 7036 viewsTacticalR

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 09:16 - Feb 21 by Toast_R

NSFW

We're all looking for new songs to sing on the terraces, and that one could be the answer.

Air hostess clique

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 13:33 - Feb 21 with 7017 viewsR_from_afar

A classic, this one, no noodling prog here. Who knows what "singer" Damo Suzuki is on about, though. Great guitar work and hypnotic drumming....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 13:35 - Feb 21 with 7014 viewsNW5Hoop

The album this comes from is out next month. And it's brilliant from start to finish.

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 13:38 - Feb 21 with 7009 viewsade_qpr

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 10:21 - Feb 21 by TheBlob

Nice stuff.First one puts me in mind of.......

New to me.....

Yeh off a good album Paul Rodgers - Muddy Water Blues 1993
he does songs with a different guest artist, Gilmour and Beck to name 2 others.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 13:44 - Feb 21 with 7006 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 13:35 - Feb 21 by NW5Hoop

The album this comes from is out next month. And it's brilliant from start to finish.

Any link, NW5?

Great band.

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 13:56 - Feb 21 with 7000 viewsrobith

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 13:35 - Feb 21 by NW5Hoop

adored their last record
Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 13:59 - Feb 21 with 6995 viewsrobith

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 09:24 - Feb 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Like this at the moment:-

But the album on repeat at the momeent is Iron & Wine's Ghost on Ghost. His best album yet. Nothing revolutionary, just strong songs and production.

Have you heard the Sun Kil Moon album? Might be your cup of tea if you like Iron & Wine
Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 14:03 - Feb 21 with 6987 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 13:59 - Feb 21 by robith

Have you heard the Sun Kil Moon album? Might be your cup of tea if you like Iron & Wine

Not yet, Robith, but it's on the weekend list.

I like them too, good shout.

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 14:04 - Feb 21 with 6986 viewsrobith

For strutting down the street like a bad man
Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 14:59 - Feb 21 with 6964 viewssimmo

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 15:06 - Feb 21 with 6959 viewsscot1963

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 14:04 - Feb 21 by robith

For strutting down the street like a bad man

like that one Robith.

I've had to sit through so many music genres from mum and dad's and then various boyfriends/husbands (all with different music tastes) but somehow hadn't managed to find Frank Zappa until I came on here - still haven't fallen in love with his stuff although 'call any vegetable' is an unforgettable song title. So will revert to type and here is a happy QPR pill and a sad Charlton pill and that is my prediction

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 15:11 - Feb 21 with 6955 viewsToast_R

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 10:54 - Feb 21 by TacticalR

We're all looking for new songs to sing on the terraces, and that one could be the answer.

Yeah a lyric change here and there and God damn right it's an anthem!
Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 15:40 - Feb 21 with 6924 viewsBluce_Ree

Someone put up Elephants by the band Warpaint a while back on this forum. Holy shit. Unbelievable song/band. Best new music I've found through here.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 15:58 - Feb 21 with 6907 viewsDiscodroid

blob, allow me to introduce you to the 21 st century ..

keep with it brother! get wirth the time s mate.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 16:05]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 16:13 - Feb 21 with 6896 viewsrongould

This is how I have been feeling about watching Rangers over the last few games...
Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 16:40 - Feb 21 with 6884 viewsBklynRanger

These threads always cause me to get lost for an hour or two.

Discodroid , that John Hopkins is great, consider it added to my Big List of Stuff to Buy.

So there's a new Sun Kil Moon album out? Fcuk me that man is churning out stuff these days! Now I'll have to figure out how to run out to the CD shop in the next few hours.

I've been listening to the Moondoggies album quite a lot recently. It's not earth shattering but they play really nicely together. I'd give it a solid 'B':

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 17:14 - Feb 21 with 6867 viewsTheBlob

Friday Moosic fred. New Music you have found. on 15:58 - Feb 21 by Discodroid

blob, allow me to introduce you to the 21 st century ..

keep with it brother! get wirth the time s mate.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 16:05]

Mate I've iving in the 21st Century since 1968.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024