Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoilett 12:32 - Mar 3 with 8082 viewsDANRANGER

Sorry if this has been mentioned but does anyone understand what Harry achieves by taking Hoilett off after an hour of most games. Agreed he's been a huge disappointment but surely we need to build him up as we have little threat within the team. He seems to be over his injuries so 90 minutes should be a must and the options are no better.

The change of formation when he took Hoilett off failed miserably also as relinquished possession when we went 2 up front and Morrison wide took him out of the game also.
Hoilett on 21:40 - Mar 4 with 1670 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hoilett on 15:14 - Mar 4 by Clive_Anderson

Doesn't seem to have the pace that he thinks he has, so if he does shuffle past a defender they just casually catch up with him and get the ball back.

He reminds me of SWP.

No.

No.

No.

SWP is unique.

So unique that he will finish his bench warming days with us in 18 months time.

Need I say more?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Hoilett on 21:44 - Mar 4 with 1668 viewsRuislipHoop

Think he should be done for fraud,one and half years with us and produced nothing,never ever looks interested or bothered if he messes up which is nearly always,makes me sick watching him every Saturday giving nothing and taking a fortune for it.
Hoilett on 22:05 - Mar 4 with 1647 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hoilett on 21:44 - Mar 4 by RuislipHoop

Think he should be done for fraud,one and half years with us and produced nothing,never ever looks interested or bothered if he messes up which is nearly always,makes me sick watching him every Saturday giving nothing and taking a fortune for it.

Are you talkng about Hoilet or SWP?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Hoilett on 22:10 - Mar 4 with 1646 viewsNorthernr

Hoilett on 22:05 - Mar 4 by ShotKneesHoop

Are you talkng about Hoilet or SWP?

You talk about SWP enough for the rest of the board put together.
Hoilett on 22:12 - Mar 4 with 1641 viewsPeterHucker

I think the reason Hoilett gets taken off is because he's rubbish.

Benayoun's never been the same since The Big Lebowski.

Hoilett on 08:11 - Mar 5 with 1606 viewsJamesSW12

Our tactics if you can call them that, seem to be aimed at just giving the ball to hoilet and traore in midfield areas and asking them to create something. We need to give them the ball in attacking areas when on front foot. Currently no surprise that hoilett has little impact. As for coaching? Harry just picks the team.
Hoilett on 09:03 - Mar 5 with 1588 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hoilett on 22:10 - Mar 4 by Northernr

You talk about SWP enough for the rest of the board put together.

Some one has to.

Hoilet is twice the player that SWP is.

Not that that says much.

Hoilett on 09:21 - Mar 5 with 1589 viewsfrancisbowles

Hoilett on 21:40 - Mar 4 by ShotKneesHoop

No.

No.

No.

SWP is unique.

So unique that he will finish his bench warming days with us in 18 months time.

Need I say more?

SWP is out of contract this summer!
Login to get fewer ads

Hoilett on 09:22 - Mar 5 with 1588 viewsbaz_qpr

Hoilett on 14:42 - Mar 4 by Northernr

On the point about Saturday, we've got a game every 25 minutes for the next month, Hoilett's piano wire hamstring will need nursing through that, and he was having a mare on Saturday anyway.

On the general point, it's another player who has come to QPR and either stagnated totally or actually got worse.
A club like us should be buying low, improving, and selling high as we always used to do with people like Ferdinand, Sinton, Peacock etc.
What we're actually doing is buying high and then ruining them to the point where nobody else wants them and they just sit in the depths of our squad picking up money while contributing nothing or they get loaned out at our expense.

There's something sadly, sadly wrong at QPR.

He's a one trick pony that needs to be able to get in behind defences not receive the ball in front of them, this is pretty hard to do when your back four is camped on the edge of their own box. If you want to get the best out of Hoilett (and we've destroyed his confidence) the defence needs to be playing a high line and he needs to be playing of the shoulder of the full back or we need to play 4-3-3
Hoilett on 09:24 - Mar 5 with 1587 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoilett on 22:12 - Mar 4 by PeterHucker

I think the reason Hoilett gets taken off is because he's rubbish.

Benayoun's never been the same since The Big Lebowski.

He was out of his element against Donny.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hoilett on 09:33 - Mar 5 with 1582 viewssimmo

Hoilett on 09:03 - Mar 5 by ShotKneesHoop

Some one has to.

Hoilet is twice the player that SWP is.

Not that that says much.

No, somebody doesnt have to. Not every thread/point/conversation has to be steered towards how shite you feel SWP is.

Yes he costs us a lot and doesnt play very often. Yes when he does play he's rubbish. But why does that make him any different to Zamora? Or Luke Young that is obviously on big money and can't even make himself available for selection when we're desperate for a natural full back? I have seen SWP at least work hard during games, not shirking his defensive work, etc. Also he scored the winning goal at the Bridge.

So try and think of something new to say rather than regurgitate the same old shit for your own personal vendetta.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Hoilett on 09:35 - Mar 5 with 1580 viewsfrancisbowles

Hoilett on 09:33 - Mar 5 by simmo

No, somebody doesnt have to. Not every thread/point/conversation has to be steered towards how shite you feel SWP is.

Yes he costs us a lot and doesnt play very often. Yes when he does play he's rubbish. But why does that make him any different to Zamora? Or Luke Young that is obviously on big money and can't even make himself available for selection when we're desperate for a natural full back? I have seen SWP at least work hard during games, not shirking his defensive work, etc. Also he scored the winning goal at the Bridge.

So try and think of something new to say rather than regurgitate the same old shit for your own personal vendetta.

+!
Hoilett on 09:47 - Mar 5 with 1573 viewsRamseyR

Hoilett on 14:42 - Mar 4 by Northernr

On the point about Saturday, we've got a game every 25 minutes for the next month, Hoilett's piano wire hamstring will need nursing through that, and he was having a mare on Saturday anyway.

On the general point, it's another player who has come to QPR and either stagnated totally or actually got worse.
A club like us should be buying low, improving, and selling high as we always used to do with people like Ferdinand, Sinton, Peacock etc.
What we're actually doing is buying high and then ruining them to the point where nobody else wants them and they just sit in the depths of our squad picking up money while contributing nothing or they get loaned out at our expense.

There's something sadly, sadly wrong at QPR.

Nothing to disagree with here....but the the likes of Ferdinand, Sinton & Peacock are less common in the lower leagues.... as any promising youngsters are generally hoovered up by the academies of the big teams.

I think there are opportunities we have missed out on ....Hooper several years back, who should of been snapped up on a 3/4 year deal and although we got him a bit late Austin should also have been signed up several years back on a similar deal.
Hoilett on 09:50 - Mar 5 with 1565 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hoilett on 09:21 - Mar 5 by francisbowles

SWP is out of contract this summer!

No - he signed a 4 year contract with Warnock - therefore he has (and us too) more than a year of bench warming to look forward to.

Hoilett on 09:52 - Mar 5 with 1560 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hoilett on 09:33 - Mar 5 by simmo

I didn't steer it, a previous poster compared Hoilet to SWP and said Hoilet was worse. All I did was correct his mis-appehension.

Hoilett on 09:53 - Mar 5 with 1484 viewsTacticalR

Hoilett on 09:50 - Mar 5 by ShotKneesHoop

No - he signed a 4 year contract with Warnock - therefore he has (and us too) more than a year of bench warming to look forward to.

They have to turn him over every now and then to prevent sores.

Air hostess clique

Hoilett on 18:04 - Mar 5 with 1447 viewsfrancisbowles

Hoilett on 09:50 - Mar 5 by ShotKneesHoop

Not according to this:-

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/queens-park-rangers/kader-vertragsende/verein_
Hoilett on 21:35 - Mar 5 with 1429 viewsWestonsuperR

It could be argued that Hoilett has been our biggest disappointment of recent times and playing devils advocate here a little but could include the likes of SWP and Bosingwa in that. Reason being Hoilett was excellent for Blackburn and should have been moving into the prime of his career were as others were clearly already well past their best.

Incredible how he has gone from one of the bright young starts of the Prem to struggling to get in a Championship side.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:42 - Mar 8 with 1393 viewsJamesSW12

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:08 - Mar 8 with 1375 viewsCHUBBS

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:42 - Mar 8 by JamesSW12

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:11 - Mar 8 with 1357 viewsJamesSW12

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:41 - Mar 8 with 1341 viewsJamesSW12

Hoilett on 17:47 - Mar 8 with 1326 viewseastside_r

Started well today then faded into his usual mediocrity. Might have had something to do with the knock he picked up.
Hoilett on 17:48 - Mar 8 with 1317 viewsHollowayRanger

who is the last so called unknown player that we have bought from a lower division that has been a regular first teamer?

it feels as if 75% of the players we bring in are just over paid premiership has beens

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Hoilett on 17:50 - Mar 8 with 1312 viewsKernowRanger

Hoilett on 17:48 - Mar 8 by HollowayRanger

who is the last so called unknown player that we have bought from a lower division that has been a regular first teamer?

it feels as if 75% of the players we bring in are just over paid premiership has beens

Jamie Mackie?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024