Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2051446 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:49 - Dec 10 with 4914 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:35 - Dec 5 by Rangersw12

Nice tune M8....love whats going on in the background in the first half harsh 303's a proper juxtaposition lol

This is epic trance.....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:10 - Dec 10 with 4913 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:25 - Dec 6 by FDC

Just come across this half hour compilation of amateur videos from Castlemorton, fellow nostalgia fans:

Brilliant mate. Have you read the book Altered States - wkd book - Good write up on Castle Morton in there

'I am a savage and I do not understand how the beauty of the earth can be sold back to man'

I'm not an Eco warrior particularly but that has always resonated with me

Make some fkin noise !!!!!!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 4904 viewsBrixtonR

So time for the Brixton Sunday Session and as I'm doing Goa for a month after Christmas plus was at Psymera ( https://www.psymera.co.uk/event/psymera-december-2017/)
for an all-day yesterday....so time for some Psy Trance lol

Nikki S absolutly rocked Psymera yesterday

Boom 2016 Miss Brixton who goes to every Boom said this was the Zenith

Now to Goa, anyone else on here gonna be there ? I was there last in 2011 and am briefly in this video ( a nano second ) of all the places I've been clubbing this is the one I dream of....Shiva Valley can't beat it :-)

And another...Tuesdays nights on Anjuna beach what a fkin place

Hilltop NYE cannea fkin wait.......

Don't worry lads I won't let Rangers down it will stil be Moncler, Belstaff , True religion, Paul Smith, Gucci, CP with a soupcon of old Stone I stuff obviously worn with a Techno trance twist I ain't no scruffy hippie Stuarts of Shepherds Bush and WE ARE QPR lol

Heres another Hilltop rules too...................

lol and another cant fckin wait :-) :-)

[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 14:28]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:27 - Dec 10 with 4895 viewsRangersw12

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:49 - Dec 10 by BrixtonR

Nice tune M8....love whats going on in the background in the first half harsh 303's a proper juxtaposition lol

This is epic trance.....

That's a cracker mate

I give you this

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:47 - Dec 10 with 4891 viewsRangersw12

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:53 - Dec 10 with 4888 viewsRangersw12

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:15 - Dec 10 with 4879 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:27 - Dec 10 by Rangersw12

That's a cracker mate

I give you this

That is an absolute tune mate..

These are two my all time favourite trance tunes.............

To me the best mix...........

Beamish (DJ Escape from Samsara) Told me what this tune was after he played in the Fridge bar after Samsara..........kin wkd BONZAI is the best label ever

But will repost this one is cos im sure its that useless good for nothing fkin waster Rio at 2.50 Maybe if he gave the money back he stole under false pretences we could buy some proper forwards ? CNT Mind you what a rave love it !

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:13 - Dec 10 with 4862 viewsDiscodroids

Fantastical.

Signed
The Iron Duke Of Leigh On Sea, (Formerly North Chingford).

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:27 - Dec 10 with 4855 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:13 - Dec 10 by Discodroids

Fantastical.

Signed
The Iron Duke Of Leigh On Sea, (Formerly North Chingford).

Nice one Disco Mate. Hope you are good
From the Aluminium Baron of Brixton (formerly Eltham) x

Sorted lovely Archie.........

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:31 - Dec 10 with 4852 viewsDiscodroids

I hope your coming to see me for a beer or two in old leigh this summer Brixton. ;-)

ps. My new leigh on sea Neighbour, Shanti, Was The trumpet player for the brand new heavies.

I feel inferior in his presence.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 19:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:37 - Dec 10 with 4847 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:31 - Dec 10 by Discodroids

I hope your coming to see me for a beer or two in old leigh this summer Brixton. ;-)

ps. My new leigh on sea Neighbour, Shanti, Was The trumpet player for the brand new heavies.

I feel inferior in his presence.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 19:32]

I'd really love to mate if that's OK. I'll PM you. Hope everything is good with you.

Bit of Northen Soul very pertinent for these days.............

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:40 - Dec 10 with 4842 viewsDiscodroids

Please Do Brixton, I'm all settled now after a maniacal Year.

If It Moves.. Funk It.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:46 - Dec 10 with 4829 viewsBrixtonR

To me, this is one of the most complete deep house Sunday 4 to the floor Grooves ever. This was made in 1990 fckin timeless as far as I'm concerned...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:14 - Dec 11 with 4761 viewsPunteR

Well i never... Voodoo Ray was sampled from peter cook and dudley moore...

Voodoo rage..

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fprogrammes%2Fp05n7fq

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:26 - Dec 12 with 4707 viewshopphoops

Welcome back Disco, we need you to hold up the techno / progressive side! Let's just pop this on.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:07 - Dec 15 with 4632 viewsBrixtonR

Friday...nuff said :-)

Nice tune - dutch producer from his new album.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 10:08]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:28 - Dec 15 with 4627 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:19 - Dec 15 with 4621 viewsDiscodroids

Playing these to death at the moment a Quality remix ;

and this one for the beautiful Caron Wheeler - 'Living in the Light' sample..

#GramLineFriday
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 11:32]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:19 - Dec 15 with 4608 viewsLblock

Just keep coming back to it...

Boogie on down Mr Brown

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:28 - Dec 15 with 4598 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:46 - Dec 10 by BrixtonR

To me, this is one of the most complete deep house Sunday 4 to the floor Grooves ever. This was made in 1990 fckin timeless as far as I'm concerned...

Great tune, but what one copied who for the loop?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:44 - Dec 15 with 4593 viewsW13R

Some old classics

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:55 - Dec 15 with 4591 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:29 - Dec 15 with 4579 viewsCroydonCaptJack

One my son recommended.
So glad he has had a proper education ;)

[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 17:30]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:33 - Dec 15 with 4576 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:28 - Dec 15 by W13R

Or they both sampled this tune..

i looked on discogs for the cloud 9 tune as its a belter and read about the Surface sample.
Gawd bless the internet..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:43 - Dec 15 with 4574 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:28 - Dec 15 by W13R

That is a wicked tune W13R . I think PunteR got to the bottom of the sample...

Talking of Surface I've got the 12'' of this......taking it down for Friday evening lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024