Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2040635 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:19 - Aug 29 with 5971 viewsDiscodroids

A few techy chuggers that have been keeping my head bopping over the last week or so in my Kia Soul Shaker.

Putting this downtempo one through the mangle as well.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:51 - Sep 2 with 5936 viewsLblock

Back once again.....

Soulful morning so far for me.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:12 - Sep 2 with 5931 viewsOllie23

really liking their latest album 'Mirrors', this one is my favourite track off the album
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:59 - Sep 2 with 5919 viewsFredManRave

If for no other reason than to get us back on track;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:19 - Sep 2 with 5910 viewsW13R

Bit of a mixture of new, newish and old.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:37 - Sep 2 with 5889 viewsFloridaR

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:22 - Sep 5 with 5817 viewsPunteR

Stumbled across this. One for Capt...some old AphexTwin..
https://archive.org/embed/AphexTwinTheMix"

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:38 - Sep 8 with 5765 viewspaulparker

Starting it early , old school MOS main room , goes mental at 1.42

talking of clubs and nights who recalls the Powerhouse in Hackney ?

old school house !!!

cant believe this hasnt been put up yet , fcuking great track

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:53 - Sep 8 with 5767 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:22 - Sep 5 by PunteR

Stumbled across this. One for Capt...some old AphexTwin..
https://archive.org/embed/AphexTwinTheMix"

Nice one. Anyone with 24 hours to spare can listen to that.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2016 23:49]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:15 - Sep 8 with 5760 viewsFredManRave

In the same vibe as PP's Ecstasy - Gotta Have You track, here's 4 more from me;

Shalom.

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:55 - Sep 8 with 5742 viewsCroydonCaptJack

A bit of hybrid ska/acid as a nod to Prince Buster.
Pretty sure it is a Spack but I am sure you will let me off!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:36 - Sep 9 with 5735 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:55 - Sep 8 by CroydonCaptJack

A bit of hybrid ska/acid as a nod to Prince Buster.
Pretty sure it is a Spack but I am sure you will let me off!

Unspacked Hybrid?!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:44 - Sep 9 with 5695 viewspaulparker

One for the old school ravers !!! god i miss these do's , i dunno about you lot but there was something quite stunning about watching woman in hot pants at Raves getting off their nuts

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:49 - Sep 9 with 5692 viewsDiscodroids

sorry lads i , couldnt find a progressive house klezmar jewish swing remix. ;-)
[Post edited 9 Sep 2016 8:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:01 - Sep 9 with 5686 viewspaulparker

still on the Rave vibe , who rememebers Lucky spin records on the kings road ? also had the raindance shop downstairs , those were the days

still got this tune on vinyl !!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:06 - Sep 9 with 5685 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:49 - Sep 9 by Discodroids

sorry lads i , couldnt find a progressive house klezmar jewish swing remix. ;-)
[Post edited 9 Sep 2016 8:58]

This will be right up your street DD

ps dont tell John Charles

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:26 - Sep 9 with 5674 viewsDiscodroids

Cheers PP. I was dancing like a good 'un to that.

Wheres punter?, kop some of this jody..

A few Paul oakenfold light and airy set openers from the late 90's when the man strode the earth like a demi god with a gold 1210 mk2 for a hampton.

( Yes it really is the venga boys!, however a crackingbit of breakbeat /prog fusion)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:36 - Sep 9 with 5682 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:06 - Sep 9 by paulparker

This will be right up your street DD

ps dont tell John Charles

Another one for Glenn or maybe we should call him Discommie?!

All that raving you did mate, I'll never know how you had time to fit in your Bar Mitzvah?!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:44 - Sep 9 with 5664 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:36 - Sep 9 by FredManRave

Another one for Glenn or maybe we should call him Discommie?!

All that raving you did mate, I'll never know how you had time to fit in your Bar Mitzvah?!

Trust you Fred.

its all kosher on the frankie thread.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:34 - Sep 9 with 5660 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Absolute Acid Classic from an unlikely source.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:16 - Sep 9 with 5640 viewsW13R

121 pages and still banging out classic's!

Don't think these are a spack?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:21 - Sep 9 with 5638 viewsFloridaR

Came across this little mix this week :)

Killer Beats ... haven't heard this for so many years :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:45 - Sep 9 with 5626 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:19 - Sep 9 with 5599 viewspaulparker

back on the house vibe

love this and forgot i had in the collection

big classic played throughout 93

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:26 - Sep 9 with 5596 viewsDiscodroids

Incredible what you can find on you tube..

I was at the alexandra palace for the above new years eve do 1996..with orbital playing chime live at midnight... id arsed half a dozen micky mills and was exchanging protein strings with god at this point.

tried to get in the chemical brothers room but was too rammed..ended up in the main room with diggers , sasha and oakey with a load of acid teds .

fu ck me..i must have been 5 stone lighter then lol.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2016 16:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024