Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2042286 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:36 - Nov 4 with 6418 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:12 - Nov 4 by FredManRave

That's got to be the worst online offer to meet up I've ever read!

I'm guessing we've already seen you in the flesh W13R

Trying to keep the post on track, so to speak;

[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 16:14]

Guilty as charged, your Honor!

As it goes, a mate within a circle of friends used to pull this stunt.
Many a time we have been stood in a club/disco and all of a sudden you would see this naked person running past and then you would notice a pile of clothes where we were standing. Funny as f**k and all he would say at the time was that he suddenly got the urge!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:30 - Nov 5 with 6378 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:36 - Nov 4 by W13R

Guilty as charged, your Honor!

As it goes, a mate within a circle of friends used to pull this stunt.
Many a time we have been stood in a club/disco and all of a sudden you would see this naked person running past and then you would notice a pile of clothes where we were standing. Funny as f**k and all he would say at the time was that he suddenly got the urge!

Is that Big Eddie you refer to?

On reflection I could've made it today - you'll have to educate Ronnie & Reg on the nighttime music instead W13R

Thank Christ for this thread....an oasis in a sea of chaos with some top fella's on board

Enjoy

[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 9:32]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:21 - Nov 5 with 6368 viewspaulparker

good to have you back Lblock , yes the sanity of the Frankie thread where we are all brothers

a few garage dazzlers

a bit recent this , but love mary on vocals it has an old school vibe

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:36 - Nov 10 with 6333 viewspaulparker

kicking off the weekend early , god international weekend is sh1te
roll on next week

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:46 - Nov 10 with 6320 viewsFredManRave

Relevant to the week that was and surprsingly not a spack (from the 1st 100 pages)!

Caught a bit of this video which is a good example and of good quality as to how it used to be;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:11 - Nov 10 with 6312 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 20:17]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:58 - Nov 11 with 6291 viewsLblock

Friday again..............

Heard from my old colleagues at Sky TV that Ollie is going to be announced this afternoon
Suits me

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:08 - Nov 11 with 6286 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Good morning brothers!

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:13 - Nov 11 with 6285 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:45 - Nov 11 with 6256 viewsLblock

Off to Wembley in an hour and 15 for a few beers and then to watch some crap football

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:59 - Nov 11 with 6265 viewsW13R

Going to a Soul Fusion do tomorrow in Kingsmeadow, Jeff Young, Dave Stewart, Greg Edwards and few others no doubt!

To get me in the mood I will be playing the following stomers in no particular order.................................................. hear me nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:07 - Nov 11 with 6262 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:30 - Nov 5 by Lblock

Is that Big Eddie you refer to?

On reflection I could've made it today - you'll have to educate Ronnie & Reg on the nighttime music instead W13R

Thank Christ for this thread....an oasis in a sea of chaos with some top fella's on board

Enjoy

[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 9:32]

I didn't know Big Eddie had form on the streaker front!?

Did you hear that Ronnie & Reggie had a shoe each confiscated the night they got back to the hotel so to stop them going out again!

A good weekend was had but had a mighty hangover on the Sunday.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:14 - Nov 11 with 6253 viewsDiscodroids

Warming the soul before the England Scotland game with a few Choice cuts from the Streetsounds series and more than a few Cruz campo's brought back from Spain this week.

my favourite covers ..I Remember them well studying every detail lying on me bed round me dads house.. so long ago it flickers in black and white. Magic.

" I want The Big Play..I dont want the little play , The average play..I WANT THE BIG PLAY'
@On the back cover of Streetsounds 14.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 17:27]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:20 - Nov 11 with 6244 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:14 - Nov 11 by Discodroids

Warming the soul before the England Scotland game with a few Choice cuts from the Streetsounds series and more than a few Cruz campo's brought back from Spain this week.

my favourite covers ..I Remember them well studying every detail lying on me bed round me dads house.. so long ago it flickers in black and white. Magic.

" I want The Big Play..I dont want the little play , The average play..I WANT THE BIG PLAY'
@On the back cover of Streetsounds 14.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 17:27]

Worth a few bob now Disco, some of those albums.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:47 - Nov 11 with 6231 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:20 - Nov 11 by CroydonCaptJack

not much cap'n..just had a quick look on discogs...

nice chunky mix

Meeting steve (pp) before the Norwich game if anyone else is up for it. I'll be with my Boy Simon (named after stainrod obvs)
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 17:56]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:33 - Nov 11 with 6210 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:47 - Nov 11 by Discodroids

nice chunky mix

Meeting steve (pp) before the Norwich game if anyone else is up for it. I'll be with my Boy Simon (named after stainrod obvs)

Let us know where you'll be mate. Would love to say hello if I'm early enough.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:20 - Nov 11 with 6198 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:33 - Nov 11 by CroydonCaptJack

Let us know where you'll be mate. Would love to say hello if I'm early enough.

pm'd you mate.

i must be pissed out of my tree posting Jamiroquai

[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 23:05]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:30 - Nov 12 with 6149 viewsLblock

Good shout Disco -- those album covers were (are) fantastic
Inspiration enough to maybe crack open the old LP90 flight case boxes later and root a couple out.

My favourite was Streetsounds 7

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:20 - Nov 12 with 6141 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:47 - Nov 11 by Discodroids

nice chunky mix

Electro 9 went for £23 and vol one for thirty quid so seems some are worth more than others.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:47 - Nov 12 with 6137 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Such a great mix. Solomun is one cool dude.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:46 - Nov 12 with 6107 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:55 - Nov 12 with 6102 viewsBrixtonR

I forgot what a tune this was......................

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:19 - Nov 12 with 6080 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:20 - Nov 11 by CroydonCaptJack

No word of a lie Disco my grandad has a huge stack of street sound albums in his house
About 25 - 30 years ago a fella who worked there moved in next door to my nans in Ealing and she would bring him over stews and all sorts as he worked all hours and couldn't cook
In return he would drop off sh1t loads of records to her as a thank you as she mentioned that her grandson (me) was into all that drug music ( bless her) she gave me a few which I have somewhere in the many record boxes that I have but there are still tons of them still collecting dust at his house, il have to go round and have a mooch and see what ones are there

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:24 - Nov 12 with 6078 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:19 - Nov 12 by paulparker

No word of a lie Disco my grandad has a huge stack of street sound albums in his house
About 25 - 30 years ago a fella who worked there moved in next door to my nans in Ealing and she would bring him over stews and all sorts as he worked all hours and couldn't cook
In return he would drop off sh1t loads of records to her as a thank you as she mentioned that her grandson (me) was into all that drug music ( bless her) she gave me a few which I have somewhere in the many record boxes that I have but there are still tons of them still collecting dust at his house, il have to go round and have a mooch and see what ones are there

Sweet mate. Get them on discogs if you want to sell them. Have fun going through them though. You cant beat finding gems on vinyl.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:44 - Nov 12 with 6052 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:24 - Nov 12 by PunteR

Sweet mate. Get them on discogs if you want to sell them. Have fun going through them though. You cant beat finding gems on vinyl.

Problem is punt it would be a mission and a half getting them out of my grandads
The old sod would chop your fingers off if you went and borrowed a tea bag
Are you going to the Norwich game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024