Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2041726 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:36 - Dec 24 with 5462 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:31 - Dec 24 by FloridaR

LoL sorry bud like this right now
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=699_1439395443

lol..Gwan my son .. get your lug holes round this . Av it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:38 - Dec 24 with 5459 viewsLblock

Peeeee---annn-ooohhhh!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:41 - Dec 24 with 5458 viewsLblock

Messy....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:42 - Dec 24 with 5457 viewsLblock

Leaving you with this one.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone -- and I do mean everyone.

U R's!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:43 - Dec 24 with 5457 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:36 - Dec 24 by PunteR

lol..Gwan my son .. get your lug holes round this . Av it.

Av it Back atcha :)

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:46 - Dec 24 with 5858 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:48 - Dec 24 with 5855 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:42 - Dec 24 by Lblock

Leaving you with this one.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone -- and I do mean everyone.

U R's!

Most excellent Tune my friend - Happy Christmas :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:56 - Dec 24 with 5853 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:46 - Dec 24 by PunteR

Selection : )Damn PunteR you're killin me with the DJ Edge - S.F. Acid Mix
[Post edited 25 Dec 2016 0:13]

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:14 - Dec 25 with 5839 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:38 - Dec 24 by Lblock

Peeeee---annn-ooohhhh!

That was the Ultimate Piano tune i was looking for earlier. Thanks LBlock.

Tell you what but sad as may sound ( in a S*** year for me), this thread has kept me going at times. Anyhow enough of that nonsense..........

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:36 - Dec 25 with 5830 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:50 - Dec 25 with 5824 viewssilky

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:41 - Dec 24 by FredManRave

First and foremost a very Merry Christmas and a Frankietastic New Year to all of us. Amazing thread that would appear to be never ending.Unlike our ability to still be able to go out and get on it and then function the next day.

It's no coincidence that the mainstayers and players on here are the ones whose posts I look out for most on the other side.

An awesome thread, "I'm begging you don't go" and an awesome forum and whilst they can both provide ups and downs for varying reasons I'll always choose and focus on the positive ones as they are the many and the most important ones. Maybe this place is so important to me being an ExPat?!

Anyway, almost enough of my waffle, I'll just finish with a and a very big thanks and now get back to the music.

Silky has just pm'd me asking for some of my favourite hardcore tracks*. So here goes. A few from my early Rave Days at Sterns in Worthing which was THE club, imo and what got me started on the Rave/House Music scene. I'm still trying to get hold of a DJ Druid & Hector C mix tape that I used to have from back then (1993ish?!) but has, so far, been impossible to locate...

*Silky sent me no such pm.

Feliz Navidad!
[Post edited 24 Dec 2016 3:44]

Haha classic, you had me going there for a min.

Sterns was a fantastic club, unfortunately I was too young to of experienced it but the style of music played "Jungle Techno" was my favourite.

I actually had Hector C contact me to ask If I actually wrote this track in 2013 as he was sure he heard it on an old mix from 1993. Biggest compliment ever! I wrote "Ruler Of Olympus" in a cockroach infested garage in my first rental house after I emigrated from the UK to NZ on a shitty old computer and 1 hardware synth!

I have a few Sterns mixes and know a lot of people who still have Sterns mixtapes so can track it down if you are keen? Also you on facebook? Loads of groups dedicated to this wonderful scene so always help at hand!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:56 - Dec 25 with 5819 viewssilky

Going very deep into the White Label world of Breakbeat Hardcore!

Click on the vid, if it doesn't play click the link on the vid to open in youtube!

https://www.discogs.com/Bass-Ballistics-Untitled/release/572678

Fred, PunteR get on it! :D
[Post edited 25 Dec 2016 1:01]

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:28 - Dec 26 with 5747 viewsW13R

Bit of mid 90's for all you two step crew!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:37 - Dec 27 with 5715 viewsFloridaR

Always liked this one...
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 2:19]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:27 - Dec 27 with 5684 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:37 - Dec 27 by FloridaR

Always liked this one...
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 2:19]

Tuuuuune,

I've got this mix on 12'' but its not found it on You Tube before.........A great Choci remix

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:42 - Dec 27 with 5678 viewsBrixtonR

Holloway, Ferdinand and Bungle really need to be thinking about this in depth before the January transfer window..............

Not sure if it's a spack ?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:46 - Dec 27 with 5676 viewsLblock

Feck the poor excuse of weak tvvats that call themselves a football team

Had a crap Crimble (yesterday and today a mate). Music is where it's at.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:53 - Dec 27 with 5672 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:46 - Dec 27 by Lblock

Feck the poor excuse of weak tvvats that call themselves a football team

Had a crap Crimble (yesterday and today a mate). Music is where it's at.

Sorry to hear Christmas was S** for you M8...

Like you say Music's where it's at so time for some Musical freedom I reckon. This tune always cheers me up.... A spack of a spack but who cares lol

Oh and this one always makes me smile...love the video, reminds me of the Frankie boys lol

[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 16:52]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:17 - Dec 30 with 5632 viewsLblock

Remix for the missus.... dig it out sweetheart!!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:49 - Dec 30 with 5611 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:17 - Dec 30 by Lblock

Remix for the missus.... dig it out sweetheart!!!!

Very nice mix Lb :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:53 - Dec 30 with 5610 viewsFloridaR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:25 - Dec 30 with 5601 viewspaulparker

Couple of gems from the Blaze boys

old school house from 92

cant believe we have missed this off 132 pages !!!

the great man himself

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:03 - Dec 31 with 5576 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:50 - Dec 25 by silky

Haha classic, you had me going there for a min.

Sterns was a fantastic club, unfortunately I was too young to of experienced it but the style of music played "Jungle Techno" was my favourite.

I actually had Hector C contact me to ask If I actually wrote this track in 2013 as he was sure he heard it on an old mix from 1993. Biggest compliment ever! I wrote "Ruler Of Olympus" in a cockroach infested garage in my first rental house after I emigrated from the UK to NZ on a shitty old computer and 1 hardware synth!

I have a few Sterns mixes and know a lot of people who still have Sterns mixtapes so can track it down if you are keen? Also you on facebook? Loads of groups dedicated to this wonderful scene so always help at hand!

Hi Silky. I must admit to being very keen on tracking down that Sterns Druid/Hector C tape. The most important part being the Druid side. "Coming on down to the Hardocre Sound. MixMaster in the Underground. D.R.U.I.D. Druid. Ecstacy".

So yeah if there's any way you can get hold of a copy of that tape then please let me know mate as I would love to have that bit of my early rave memories revived!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:17 - Dec 31 with 5573 viewsFredManRave

In other news, my mate has finally got round to producing a mix of some of the songs that I've compiled as my faves, thanks in total to this great thread. It's a well known fact I'm a Happy Houser and this is his first cut from a list of 100 plus tracks that I sent him to mix.

https://www.mixcloud.com/Deck_Dastardly/

Track list follows. I hope you guys enjoy it and have a great NYE.

Love and Respect.

Shine On - Degrees of Motion
Hideaway - De Lacy
Professional Widow - Tori Amos
Spin Spin Sugar - Sneaker Pimps
Yeke Yeke - MorY Kante
Ultra Flava - Heller & Farley
Klubbhopping - Klubbheads
Don't Go - Awesome 3
High - Hyper Go Go
Dreamer - Livin' Joy
Bang to the Beat of the Drum - Funky Junction
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 5:19]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:15 - Dec 31 with 5540 viewsDiscodroids

Happy New year the Frankie Collective.

I love you all you mad bastards.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024