Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2018199 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:29 - Dec 31 with 6713 viewsW13R

Parting shot for 2016 and a win from the boys, hopefully the blip is over?!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:23 - Jan 1 with 6668 viewsPunteR

Out to the Frankie crew..and of course everyone else..
This little corner of LFW is a safe haven from all the politics and football arguments. Its now lasted nearly 3 years, 133 pages,3301 posts and a unprecedented 269034 views. I'm not entirely sure why but i'm glad Clive hasnt shut it down yet.
The music is not everyone's cup of tea but no one can doubt that the love and feeling from the summer of 88 and beyond was genuine. The vibe on this thread proves it.
I dont do pills anymore but i'd still hug every one of you.
Here's to another year of QPR doing what they do best.. twisting our melons man..

TF is playing with knives..

This tune..
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 1:54]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 6597 viewspaulparker

starting early again , what a kunt of a sh1tty week this has been , these 2 are a Spackman but putting these up for Mrs P , who is laid up after a nasty accident

ok so that's the soppy stuff done with how about a cheeky white label

ahhh feel the Italian house from those balmy early 90s summers

and talking of early 90s house, this toe tapper hasn't been up yet

checking out with this gem , oi oi

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:36 - Jan 5 with 6587 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:07 - Jan 5 by paulparker

starting early again , what a kunt of a sh1tty week this has been , these 2 are a Spackman but putting these up for Mrs P , who is laid up after a nasty accident

ok so that's the soppy stuff done with how about a cheeky white label

ahhh feel the Italian house from those balmy early 90s summers

and talking of early 90s house, this toe tapper hasn't been up yet

checking out with this gem , oi oi

Loving those Basscut and Double Dealers tunes PP..
Hope your missus is ok.

Heard this the other day and loved it. cool little remix.. Steve Anderson from Brothers in Rhythm.. Starts off a bit weird.

Spack, but havnt heard in a while..

(Blimey i went off on one on my new year post above, surprised its decipherable)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:11 - Jan 5 with 6562 viewsCroydonCaptJack

[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 23:18]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:17 - Jan 6 with 6516 viewsLblock

Happy New Year one and all.

PP - hope Mrs P is fine and dandy, I'd missed your earlier note. My good lady has also put me through the ringer over Christmas with her health so my sympathies.

Been on before I know but this one had my head bopping on the Central Line this morning

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:24 - Jan 6 with 6513 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:17 - Jan 6 by Lblock

Happy New Year one and all.

PP - hope Mrs P is fine and dandy, I'd missed your earlier note. My good lady has also put me through the ringer over Christmas with her health so my sympathies.

Been on before I know but this one had my head bopping on the Central Line this morning

cheers chaps

utter nightmare start to the new year , she has broken her ankle and suffered 3rd degree burns to her arm,
so who is going to do the housework and cooking now ?? even worse I now have the mother in law coming to stay for a week
god help us all !

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:19 - Jan 7 with 6476 viewsFredManRave

PP and LB, hope things improve at home guys and Punter, to be honest I didn't notice any difference between your NYE post and all your other ones! And Silky, where's my DJ Druid tape?! Which reminds me, where's our Droid? Hope you're good mate and your old man is getting better.

I think what we all need is a bit of piano stylee and seeing as I couldn't find any Richard Clayderman;

[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 4:19]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:21 - Jan 7 with 6451 viewssilky

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:19 - Jan 7 by FredManRave

PP and LB, hope things improve at home guys and Punter, to be honest I didn't notice any difference between your NYE post and all your other ones! And Silky, where's my DJ Druid tape?! Which reminds me, where's our Droid? Hope you're good mate and your old man is getting better.

I think what we all need is a bit of piano stylee and seeing as I couldn't find any Richard Clayderman;

[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 4:19]

Fred, I've got that New World Corporation on vinyl. That's a proper tune and Floor Federation is one of my favourite Piano Choonz of all time! It steals the Piano from this earlier track from Belgium

I also have this really obscure track from 1992 called "Peas n Beans" check it out, it's a right cross over from House to Indie. Great track none the less. Super super rare, only 200 copies were distributed.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Peas-Beans-Of-Consciousness-Stomper/release/330000

Fook just had a look at this in my collection, someone asking £349 for this >> https://www.discogs.com/Anna-Nas-Anna-Nas/release/127497
It was huge with Sasha very rare looking at it, lovely bit of progressive house!

As for the Druid tapes I have managed to find a couple from 1993, ill need to upload them via wetransfer and PM you the link. Not having much with Hector C being on the other side though.

Enjoy!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:24 - Jan 7 with 6440 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:21 - Jan 7 by silky

Fred, I've got that New World Corporation on vinyl. That's a proper tune and Floor Federation is one of my favourite Piano Choonz of all time! It steals the Piano from this earlier track from Belgium

I also have this really obscure track from 1992 called "Peas n Beans" check it out, it's a right cross over from House to Indie. Great track none the less. Super super rare, only 200 copies were distributed.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Peas-Beans-Of-Consciousness-Stomper/release/330000

Fook just had a look at this in my collection, someone asking £349 for this >> https://www.discogs.com/Anna-Nas-Anna-Nas/release/127497
It was huge with Sasha very rare looking at it, lovely bit of progressive house!

As for the Druid tapes I have managed to find a couple from 1993, ill need to upload them via wetransfer and PM you the link. Not having much with Hector C being on the other side though.

Enjoy!

Yes, that Floor Federation track is nearly as good as this one.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:52 - Jan 7 with 6437 viewsPunteR

Silky my man!-Digging out my vinyl last night, mate has just bought some decks so popping over later for a little mix..
Found these slightly obscure hardcore tunes in amongst em..

Even got someHappy hardcore.. :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:33 - Jan 7 with 6402 viewsLblock

Seeking solace after Malbec, Guiness and the usual QPR in the cup

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:11 - Jan 8 with 6383 viewsPunteR

Remix by Mirror Man aka Colin Favor

bach to hardcore
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 1:22]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:58 - Jan 8 with 6354 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:11 - Jan 8 by PunteR

Remix by Mirror Man aka Colin Favor

bach to hardcore
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 1:22]

How was your old school night round your mates the other night Punter?! What was the vibe?!

When I was back in England last year my best night, with apologies to all family and other friends was undoubtedly the night when I crashed at my best mates. Old school choons on his decks;

And seriously stoned, if there is such a thing?! Happy Daze!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:46 - Jan 8 with 6297 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:58 - Jan 8 by FredManRave

How was your old school night round your mates the other night Punter?! What was the vibe?!

When I was back in England last year my best night, with apologies to all family and other friends was undoubtedly the night when I crashed at my best mates. Old school choons on his decks;

And seriously stoned, if there is such a thing?! Happy Daze!

Is that you in the pic Fred ? you old silver fox..

TBH we spent longer in the pub than mixing. All good fun , but his missus kept telling us to turn it down though ..lol
Started with this tune..

Ended with this..

Few classics in between. :)
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 21:51]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:11 - Jan 9 with 6241 viewspaulparker

Thought I would put this up for the old school ravers out there , PunteR, Fredman,and Florida , a bit commercial but when of the better boiler room sets , feeling a bit down tonight but nothing like playing with knives and outlander the vamp to put a smile on your face !!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:02 - Jan 9 with 6223 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:11 - Jan 9 by paulparker

Thought I would put this up for the old school ravers out there , PunteR, Fredman,and Florida , a bit commercial but when of the better boiler room sets , feeling a bit down tonight but nothing like playing with knives and outlander the vamp to put a smile on your face !!!

That's started off quite good! Shame I dont have the ability to rip YouTube vids that long to my phone or that would be my Picc Line commute sorted tomorrow.

Chin up old bean!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:43 - Jan 10 with 6148 viewssilky

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:02 - Jan 9 by Lblock

That's started off quite good! Shame I dont have the ability to rip YouTube vids that long to my phone or that would be my Picc Line commute sorted tomorrow.

Chin up old bean!

I am good friends with Mark Archer (one half of Altern8) Top top bloke and made some cracking tracks back in the day! Like this >>

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:06 - Jan 12 with 6076 viewsFDC

Don't know if this has been shared already, but just come across this gold mine

https://soundcloud.com/garethisonit/sets/the-classic-mix-cd-series
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:05 - Jan 13 with 6045 viewsLblock

SO WHAT'S HAPPENED HERE THEN???

50 pages have gone.... those first 50 pages were the one's that contained the classics as well.
I hold a heavy tears in my eyes at this sad,tragic loss.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:20 - Jan 13 with 6560 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:05 - Jan 13 by Lblock

SO WHAT'S HAPPENED HERE THEN???

50 pages have gone.... those first 50 pages were the one's that contained the classics as well.
I hold a heavy tears in my eyes at this sad,tragic loss.

That is a bit gutting.
Maybe we were greeding all of the space on here.
This may mean the spreadsheet needs updating Fred?
Surely only a five minute job ;)
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:34 - Jan 13 with 6557 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:20 - Jan 13 by CroydonCaptJack

That is a bit gutting.
Maybe we were greeding all of the space on here.
This may mean the spreadsheet needs updating Fred?
Surely only a five minute job ;)

Fear not my Frankie Friday Friends!

As I understand it there has been a change on LFW this week whereby instead of 25 posts per page page there are now 40 posts per page. No idea why as it's a tech issue and I'm just an OCD number cruncher and spreadsheet compiler. So the actual number of posts haven´t been reduced it's just that now 40 stomping house choons occupy one page instead of the 25 previously.

As I mentioned on another thread, Clive wouldn't dare mess with this thread. Can you imagine the grief the 8 of us would give him!

So what with this good news and yesterdays, not just result, but performance and the fact it's Friday;

[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 10:36]

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:01 - Jan 13 with 6545 viewsLblock

Spotters badge for Fred there................ and breathe.

The world is a good place today.
Back from the quacks with Mrs where we walked through the door and got seen straight away
Working from home today
All the legendary tunes still on this thread
Off to the physio for a rub down with a copy of The Sporting Life in a while
Then for a swim with my mad Labrador
And seeing the folks tonight.
Oh...... and we won, away, at Reading, on Sky and played well last night

Get in.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:02 - Jan 13 with 6541 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:34 - Jan 13 by FredManRave

Fear not my Frankie Friday Friends!

As I understand it there has been a change on LFW this week whereby instead of 25 posts per page page there are now 40 posts per page. No idea why as it's a tech issue and I'm just an OCD number cruncher and spreadsheet compiler. So the actual number of posts haven´t been reduced it's just that now 40 stomping house choons occupy one page instead of the 25 previously.

As I mentioned on another thread, Clive wouldn't dare mess with this thread. Can you imagine the grief the 8 of us would give him!

So what with this good news and yesterdays, not just result, but performance and the fact it's Friday;

[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 10:36]

Quick visit before having my wisdom tooth removed

Always loved this track.

Old blast from the past.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:29 - Jan 13 with 6520 viewsFDC

still absolutely immense

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024