Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2018165 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:40 - May 1 with 7521 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:32 - May 1 by CroydonCaptJack

Cheesy I know but I used to love this tune

I see yours and raise you by two:-

Always liked this commercial cheesy italian house offering

And then this Break For Love rip off which had chart success for young Sidney
[Post edited 1 May 2014 9:42]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:56 - May 1 with 7506 viewspaulparker

Good morning all, if your talking some early 1990's have a bash on these !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:00 - May 1 with 7505 viewsLblock

Top choices Mr Parker

One from the Gin Palace Acton --- little Dougie used to love playing this three times a night!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:03 - May 1 with 7502 viewsLblock

One more of that genre before I pop off and do some graft

Scary fooker that Seal.
A regular at lots of the early do's -- I did hear a story about him at Sterns one night I wont repeat but apparently he could proper handle himself and both times I saw him you kind of gathered that as well !!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:14 - May 1 with 7494 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:40 - May 1 by Lblock

I see yours and raise you by two:-

Always liked this commercial cheesy italian house offering

And then this Break For Love rip off which had chart success for young Sidney
[Post edited 1 May 2014 9:42]

Yes, good shout LBlock.
I even have a soft spot for Ride on Time.
Shameless sample though!!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:19 - May 1 with 7492 viewsDiscodroid

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:00 - May 1 by Lblock

Top choices Mr Parker

One from the Gin Palace Acton --- little Dougie used to love playing this three times a night!

morning lads,,,,did you know that damon rochfort from nomad, used to run a dance magazine in the eighties with street sounds supremo morgan khan called 'street scene'.
a fore runner to mixmag and muzik.

i think hes a writer now for coranation street..

i hope no one posts tony di bart 'real thing ' today..

talking of streetsounds...a few classics from the series..

ahh memories..... when an import 12" was £5.99 back in 84'

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:26 - May 1 with 7477 viewspaulparker

was playing these the other day, was gonna save them for tomorrow ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:28 - May 1 with 7477 viewsBrixtonR

Silver Shadow what a tune....... makes me think of these as well....

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:34 - May 1 with 7473 viewsLblock

Somebody PLEASE tell me we havent got this far without this classic bit of piano house being put up yet?!?!?
If it's been on the foregoing pages then I missed it which is a crime in itself.

Many a sample taken from this for Congress etc but Jimi Polo's always the best

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:48 - May 1 with 7468 viewsbacardiinbrissie

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:34 - May 1 by Lblock

Somebody PLEASE tell me we havent got this far without this classic bit of piano house being put up yet?!?!?
If it's been on the foregoing pages then I missed it which is a crime in itself.

Absolutely brilliant post on a briliant thread

When i can finally work out how to post tunes i'l have "Jesus on the payroll"and others..

Love this tune
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:53 - May 1 with 7465 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:34 - May 1 by Lblock

Cool tune not heard for a while

I've got this one - think there related somehow

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:56 - May 1 with 7462 viewsbacardiinbrissie

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:59 - May 1 with 7458 viewspaulparker

old school gem !!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:52 - May 1 with 7446 viewsLblock

I'm going to leave you with this one today.... will revisit this tomorrow as it's Friday and only right.

So long cowboys

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:29 - May 1 with 7440 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Now we are talking old skool...

One of the first and the best....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:36 - May 1 with 7423 viewsDiscodroid

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:28 - May 1 by BrixtonR

Silver Shadow what a tune....... makes me think of these as well....

brixton!!! are you my long lost brother!!!! havent heard that william bell one for yonks..

qpr--escape from samsara..chocis chewns ...bbq band...do you look like lee mack as well??

you are my brother.

glenn
xx

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:40 - May 1 with 7418 viewsDiscodroid

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:59 - May 1 by paulparker

old school gem !!

you old rascal you parker!!!

for those in the know...i salute you!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:42 - May 1 with 7407 viewspaulparker

another one I was playing today

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:01 - May 1 with 7403 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:36 - May 1 by Discodroid

brixton!!! are you my long lost brother!!!! havent heard that william bell one for yonks..

qpr--escape from samsara..chocis chewns ...bbq band...do you look like lee mack as well??

you are my brother.

glenn
xx

Ha Ha mate plus Quadrophenia, Irvine Welsh, Gayle San our disdain for Harry and love for Viz - I was wondering too..... nice one !

I don't look like Lee Mack - wouldn't mind if I did as it goes !

Here's one of my favourite tracks for the hell of it

I salute you bruv keep up the good work - Oh and thanks for reminding me of Hester off Fresh Fields today oh dear lol

[Post edited 2 May 2014 12:58]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:19 - May 1 with 7397 viewsBrixtonR

Talking of Gwen McCrae.........

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:49 - May 1 with 7391 viewsBrixtonR

3 more for the trip home.....

A bit of piano for L block - hope your recovering well - thanks for the thread

Would be good to do at Wigan (or Reading).................

Remembered this - not bad ?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:11 - May 1 with 7379 viewsLblock

Brixton --- you've smashed it over the boundary with those 3!
Every tune with a memory the best one being Found Love..... the breakdown used to get the place going but this particular night there was, shall we say, a particularly good vibe (batch?!?!) in the Wide Awake Club... that slab of vinyl had the foundations shaking

As we are going back beyond this is my Gwen offering

I'm slowly getting better and hoping to be 90% fit for play offs with a crashing return to form on 24th May which I am praying will be colorful

Till tomorrow mein leiges

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:19 - May 1 with 7370 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:11 - May 1 by Lblock

Brixton --- you've smashed it over the boundary with those 3!
Every tune with a memory the best one being Found Love..... the breakdown used to get the place going but this particular night there was, shall we say, a particularly good vibe (batch?!?!) in the Wide Awake Club... that slab of vinyl had the foundations shaking

As we are going back beyond this is my Gwen offering

I'm slowly getting better and hoping to be 90% fit for play offs with a crashing return to form on 24th May which I am praying will be colorful

Till tomorrow mein leiges

Ha Ha sounds an Excellent night. Thanks glad I brought a few memories back.

Yeah Friday tomorrow so looking forward to more quality tunes
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:15 - May 2 with 7346 viewsLblock

Morning, morning, morning

Feeling a little bit "handbaggy" today so here's a couple of my favourite "all on the dancefloor" bouncy numbers to start the day

Funky and chunky!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:01 - May 2 with 7331 viewspaulparker

Morning all, gonna kick this off with a few foot tapers from around 94

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024