Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2018194 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:14 - Feb 23 with 3320 viewsPunteR

92 Hardcore. Theres been nothing like it before or since.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 13:21]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:42 - Feb 23 with 3296 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:02 - Feb 23 with 3288 viewspaulparker

From doves to disco biscuits, to lsd to Charlie from club to club from do to do I had it
And now I’m in Hammersmith Apollo with Mrs p jigging around to Kenny fcuking Thomas where did it all go wrong
Its painful

I wish I was off my tree at Camden orange again circa 91

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:08 - Feb 23 with 3284 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:14 - Feb 23 by PunteR

92 Hardcore. Theres been nothing like it before or since.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 13:21]

And there nothing will Jody, great times, never to be repeated

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:14 - Feb 23 with 3281 viewsDiscodroids

ahh those were the days.. the old mk 2 yellow capri with the black vinyl roof crusiing around romford while i sported the same haircut as dot cotton.. 1986..

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 21:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:35 - Feb 23 with 3274 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:14 - Feb 23 by Discodroids

ahh those were the days.. the old mk 2 yellow capri with the black vinyl roof crusiing around romford while i sported the same haircut as dot cotton.. 1986..

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 21:15]

You forget the bicycle shorts DD

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:46 - Feb 23 with 3267 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:08 - Feb 23 by paulparker

And there nothing will Jody, great times, never to be repeated

yeh boiii

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:43 - Feb 24 with 3238 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:35 - Feb 23 by paulparker

F U CK Me with a kumquat i forgot about that.

1987 saturday night clobber for the Mud Club or the Wag;

bicycle shorts, dotor martin boots, Red Blazer with an Eton Rifles Badge on the breast pocket and a shirt that went halfway up the back of my head like 'wilf' in the bash street kids. All topped off with a nice cravat.

I remember wearing a world war 2 de mob suit one night at the astoria while sporting a nice walking stick that gene kelly would have been proud off.

Fu ck knows why me and my mate were chased by the holsten pils lager mobs in their Mr Byrite gear to east ham station every saturday night !. You never felt safe until you got past mile end on the district line !. i must have looked a complete spacker.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:44 - Feb 24 with 3238 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:35 - Feb 23 by paulparker

Like Tears in rain..
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 13:46]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:23 - Feb 24 with 3219 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:43 - Feb 24 by Discodroids

F U CK Me with a kumquat i forgot about that.

1987 saturday night clobber for the Mud Club or the Wag;

bicycle shorts, dotor martin boots, Red Blazer with an Eton Rifles Badge on the breast pocket and a shirt that went halfway up the back of my head like 'wilf' in the bash street kids. All topped off with a nice cravat.

I remember wearing a world war 2 de mob suit one night at the astoria while sporting a nice walking stick that gene kelly would have been proud off.

Fu ck knows why me and my mate were chased by the holsten pils lager mobs in their Mr Byrite gear to east ham station every saturday night !. You never felt safe until you got past mile end on the district line !. i must have looked a complete spacker.

I’ve seen worst on the district line mate , yesterday I saw a lionel blair look a like wearing flares and 2 Chinese girls dressed as dolls

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:29 - Feb 24 with 3160 viewsPunteR

Stood in for Clint Tee sundays show today.Hour and half all vinyl mix. Starts really chilled then some Deep House classics. https://www.mixcloud.com/ReleaseFM/24-02-19-clint-tee-part-2-release-fm/

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:39 - Feb 25 with 3128 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:29 - Feb 24 by PunteR

Stood in for Clint Tee sundays show today.Hour and half all vinyl mix. Starts really chilled then some Deep House classics. https://www.mixcloud.com/ReleaseFM/24-02-19-clint-tee-part-2-release-fm/

I 'm goning to have a listen while giving it my Best Jim Royle with his kitchen spatula wallpaper stripping the Hallway. your've got some talent in those mixes old son.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 9:40]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:19 - Feb 25 with 3120 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:39 - Feb 25 by Discodroids

I 'm goning to have a listen while giving it my Best Jim Royle with his kitchen spatula wallpaper stripping the Hallway. your've got some talent in those mixes old son.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 9:40]

Thanks mate. Digweed and Muir make an appearance towards the end.. Tachyon Dream. Good tune that :)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:47 - Feb 25 with 3101 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:19 - Feb 25 by PunteR

Thanks mate. Digweed and Muir make an appearance towards the end.. Tachyon Dream. Good tune that :)

Diggers and Muir. The Lennon and McCartney of progressive House.

Put that in yer Prog pipe and smoke it.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:31 - Feb 27 with 3035 viewsPunteR

This is pretty special.
Kerri Chandler's father, his idol and inspiration, left behind a box of records before passing away. Now, two years later, Kerri opens it for the very first time on what would have been his 68th birthday.

https://www.facebook.com/KerriChandlerOfficial/photos/pcb.2646187585433783/26461

Got the track list on there ^
Cerrone - Love in C Minor (1976)

Kerri Chandler - Get It Off (1990)

Kerri Chandler - Super Lover (1990)

Kerri Chandler - Drink On Me (1990)

Ronnie Laws - Always There (1975)

The John Coltrane Quartet - Greensleeves (1961)

Lonnie Liston Smith & The Cosmic Echoes - Summer Nights (1975)

The Impressions - People Get Ready (1965)

The Delfonics ‎- Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) (1969)

Crown Heights Affair - Dreaming a Dream (Goes Dancin) (1976)

Crown Heights Affair - Dancin (Special Disco Mix) (1976)

The Dells - Always Together (1968)

The Dells - I Want My Momma (1968)

The Dells - Agatha Van Thurgood (1968)

Bob James - One Mint Julep (1976)

Bob James - Westchester Lady (1976)

Roy Ayers - Searching (1976)

Teena Marie - Portuguese Love (1981)

Jakki - Sun...Sun...Sun.. (1976)

Donald Byrd - Lansana's Priestess (1973)

Roy Ayers - Running Away (1977)

Kerri Chandler - Atmosphere E.P. - Track 1 (1993)

Martin Circus - ‘Disco Circus (Disco Version) (1979)

Quincy Jones - Killer Joe (1969)

Michael Franks - Tell Me All About It (1983)
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 14:12]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:17 - Mar 1 with 2997 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Mark Hollis RIP

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:02 - Mar 1 with 2989 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:17 - Mar 1 by CroydonCaptJack

Mark Hollis RIP

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:08 - Mar 1 with 2962 viewspaulparker

How’s about a bit of garage ?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:59 - Mar 2 with 2924 viewsPunteR

My mix from today available for download. It's better than the football that's for sure.
Melodic House bizniz.
https://www.mixcloud.com/ReleaseFM/02-03-19-jody-maynard-release-fm/

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:43 - Mar 3 with 2909 viewsPunteR

303 day

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:51 - Mar 3 with 2900 viewsBluce_Ree

Did someone say 1992?

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:23 - Mar 3 with 2897 viewspaulparker

Feeling the Sunday vibe

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:36 - Mar 3 with 2885 viewsBluce_Ree

Proper Sunday shit.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:36 - Mar 3 with 2873 viewsPunteR

92 bizniz

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:33 - Mar 4 with 2852 viewsBluce_Ree

Keith Flint of The Prodigy dead at 49. That's rough.

He was never making it to old age though but it's a sad day for sure.

53mins in when he's dressed like Altern-8. My fave Flinty thing ever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024