Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2042280 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:33 - May 22 with 1739 viewsR_from_afar

This outfit - well, it's just Merv Pepler now - celebrated 30 years of inventive electronic tunes in 2019 and here's a cheeky toe tapper to get you in the mood for the weekend.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:04 - May 22 with 1729 viewsLblock

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:22 - May 22 with 1723 viewsMickS_

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:19 - May 23 with 1708 viewsFredManRave

As I posted in the chat group in between battles and Barry's knob posts I'm all about the new stuff these days as much as I love all the old skool stuff, so here goes;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:23 - May 23 with 1703 viewsFredManRave

What a f'in choon. Close the thread*

*Ooops, sorry, I thought I was in the Corona thread.

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:32 - May 23 with 1698 viewsFredManRave

Barbara Tucker and now Michael Gray being two legends from legendary tracks of the 90's and here they are now;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:44 - May 23 with 1691 viewsFredManRave

Back and forth we go....

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:47 - May 23 with 1687 viewsFredManRave

Hands off my bottle, shirley?!

I've got the Power.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:04 - May 23 with 1678 viewsFredManRave

Holy cow this is a choon!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:09 - May 23 with 1676 viewsFredManRave

Clap your hands! Maybe this should be on the corona thread!

Choon!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:23 - May 23 with 1669 viewsFredManRave

What you gonna do?!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:47 - May 23 with 1664 viewsFredManRave

No running from this thread;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:01 - May 23 with 1661 viewsFredManRave

Ramp. It. Fùcking. Up;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:20 - May 23 with 1656 viewsFredManRave

I've only gone and done it;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:35 - May 23 with 1651 viewsFredManRave

It's that time...

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:59 - May 23 with 1643 viewsFredManRave

I can't wait...

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:07 - May 23 with 1639 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:11 - May 23 with 1637 viewsFredManRave

Holy Smoke;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:15 - May 23 with 1635 viewsFredManRave

Prepare yourself for a funk voyeur....

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:17 - May 23 with 1633 viewsFredManRave

Funk off

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:52 - May 23 with 1625 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:15 - May 22 by Lblock

this was playing in my local tesco the other day, followed by some other great soul stuff; girl at checkout couldn't work out if i was mental, a groomer or had sunstroke as i was singing along whilst going through the till....

Love the Charme cover with Luther on vocals; really suits his vocal (what doesn't?)

[Post edited 23 May 2020 8:22]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:00 - May 23 with 1625 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:21 - May 22 by Lblock

And following on from Carly Simon

I know I've posted this before but Carly and this one are hand in glove for me.
If I close my eyes it's Teneriefe '89 again, there's thick smoke from the fog machine, the air is hot, sticky and sweet smelling of the Mary Jane and the DJ in Bananas is calling out for a rizzla and a B&H....... next door Bobbys Bar is banging but the floor where I'm at is a sea of Wallabies, dungarees and we're all swaying along to this after gurning at "Why?"

this and the Carly Simon track; proper summer vibes!!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:11 - May 23 with 1623 viewswestberksr

edit of one of my first house tunes from probably 85; given a little update whilst staying true to the original

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:17 - May 23 with 1618 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:35 - May 23 by FredManRave

It's that time...

this has just popped up on one of my automate spotify playlists; top tune

how about something a little latino & jazzy in feel

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:21 - May 23 with 1615 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:15 - May 22 by Lblock

or if you want something a bit faster; a little GP sample that works quite well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024