Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2040989 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:50 - Jul 11 with 1759 viewsSonofNorfolt

I've never posted on this mega thread before but occasionally listen in case it throws up something new to my ear that instantly resonates.
The System song brings me back to this, apologies if it seems like I'm stating the bleedin obvious but this is superb...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:56 - Jul 11 with 1731 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:50 - Jul 11 by SonofNorfolt

I've never posted on this mega thread before but occasionally listen in case it throws up something new to my ear that instantly resonates.
The System song brings me back to this, apologies if it seems like I'm stating the bleedin obvious but this is superb...

Great track that one.
A man called Adam did this track which always reminds me of Expansions.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:49 - Jul 11 with 1723 viewsFredManRave

Just gonna post some classics that I'm listening to tonight whilst gaming...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:56 - Jul 11 with 1719 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:04 - Jul 11 with 1715 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:35 - Jul 11 with 1705 viewsFredManRave

[Post edited 11 Jul 2020 4:39]

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:43 - Jul 11 with 1702 viewsFredManRave

Top choon of the handbag variety!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:49 - Jul 11 with 1697 viewsFredManRave

I can't seem to shake the handbag off;

I've got the Power.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:07 - Jul 11 with 1692 viewsFredManRave

For Jody, the DJ glue that keeps this band of merry men together;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:10 - Jul 11 with 1690 viewsFredManRave

For Johann28

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:37 - Jul 11 with 1678 viewswestberksr

boom, Lblock has finally learnt how to use his phone after 6 years

what a tune

have to say that this thread has been brilliant and loved it since day one. I can still remember the first few days as we all started firing off tunes and having collective flashbacks

was truly gutted at the passing of the great man but something truly wonderful came from it!

well played Lblock
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:02 - Jul 11 with 1675 viewsFredManRave

Top, top choon.

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:06 - Jul 11 with 1674 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:20 - Jul 10 by BrixtonR

Oh well someone had too.....Sorry.

Brings back memories tho, reminds me of hanging out with my mates in Eltham spring 1985 (one was a girl who actually spoke to me lol flipping 'eck Tucker) and going every game spending half my life worried to fck about relegation #Bedwetters4Life

One day we'll be millionaires !

Oh dear Listening to the lyrics all a bit Graham Rix

booked tickets to see Sister Sledge at Hammersmith Odeon just before this was released and by the time of the gig it was huge; they did a 15 minute version that was truly dreadful when all I wanted was a blast of the classic tunes.

bizarre to think that Kathy Sledge is still doing the vocals on great tunes even today.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:09 - Jul 11 with 1672 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:41 - Jul 10 by FredManRave

Got to post on such a memorable day and I'll go with my current fave choon;

fkin love this tune; one of those that just hits a nerve the first listen and you know you won't tire of it.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:37 - Jul 11 with 1654 viewsFredManRave

Find me a better track that says "hey" as much as this one and I'll find you a better qpr forum;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:04 - Jul 11 with 1646 viewsLblock

Epic track Mel....

I remember doing a set at an old soul boys gig at the Heston club years back. The DJ before me had called the room all wrong and I could see people getting a bit tetchy at his choice of weird and abstract jazz funk.
Made Expansions my first track and it was a joy to see people putting down pint glasses and vino collapso all around and heading to the dancefloor as those bass strings kicked in

Followed that with this

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:59 - Jul 11 with 1596 viewsOutWestR

Quality baseline, put to good use but Stetsasonic.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:20 - Jul 11 with 1585 viewsqprxtc

I always liked this:

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:25 - Jul 11 with 1566 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:21 - Jul 10 by FredManRave

PaulParker put that up on page 8, track number 185.

You hadn't put it up in the first 100 pages, mate.

Right, I'm off to Clapham Junction...

Fair play to PP...sorry for trying to steal his good work lol

I was the first to put this tune up though (Page 15 Tune 409 lol) and it has to be this mix.
In fact, it was my first post on the thread - bloody glory hunter.
The beginning is so fckin emotive sends shivers down my spine takes me back to another time another place RIP Frankie

Excel and filters Love it!
I'll see you at the station with a flask of Oxtail soup and my brown cagoule yeeesss* :-)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:28 - Jul 11 with 1550 viewsqpr_1968

htts://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBrDDjoGfw

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:32 - Jul 12 with 1519 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:20 - Jul 11 by qprxtc

I always liked this:

Ironically that's not BAD!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:02 - Jul 12 with 1513 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:11 - Jul 12 with 1510 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:13 - Jul 12 with 1508 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:22 - Jul 12 with 1501 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024