Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2054878 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:42 - Mar 23 with 1579 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:06 - Mar 23 by westberksr

a little bit deeper but still a bit of a handbaggy vocal

Played this 2 weeks ago. Top track.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:14 - Mar 23 with 1574 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:21 - Mar 23 by westberksr

32 years ago; how old do you feel now?!

love this mix

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:12 - Mar 23 with 1566 viewslondonscottish

Pig Bag

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:15 - Mar 23 with 1560 viewslondonscottish

I've been waiting

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:21 - Mar 23 with 1553 viewslondonscottish

Random Youtube followup. Like

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:26 - Mar 23 with 1551 viewslondonscottish

Meant this

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:34 - Mar 23 with 1548 viewslondonscottish

Kin love this

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:37 - Mar 24 with 1525 viewspaulparker

Blast from the past

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:26 - Mar 24 with 1521 viewsDiscodroids

Get those bongo's out steve. I'll try to give you a bell later today you lucky man.

I shall be on the piss and wing wang tap today. Amen.

[Post edited 24 Mar 2021 9:40]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:29 - Mar 24 with 1506 viewsDiscodroids

Top Bill Hicks Sample. 'Real Fu cking High' .

[Post edited 24 Mar 2021 10:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:39 - Mar 24 with 1461 viewspaulparker

Acid house

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:44 - Mar 24 with 1460 viewspaulparker

This always reminds me of when I left school getting a job and starting to go out

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:19 - Mar 24 with 1445 viewsDiscodroids

Sorry steve for bending ur ear for 40 minutes!!....

[Post edited 24 Mar 2021 20:20]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:18 - Mar 24 with 1437 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:19 - Mar 24 by Discodroids

Sorry steve for bending ur ear for 40 minutes!!....

[Post edited 24 Mar 2021 20:20]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:22 - Mar 24 with 1434 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:18 - Mar 24 by paulparker

get a room you two!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:03 - Mar 24 with 1426 viewspaulparker

Back to 91 and way a head of its time

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:33 - Mar 25 with 1415 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:03 - Mar 24 by paulparker

Back to 91 and way a head of its time

You'll have forgotten you posted this by tomorrow morning!

Never posted this before (this week!)

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:44 - Mar 25 with 1412 viewsFredManRave

I've just checked* and this isn't a Schofield.

Checked, my arse. One Schofield family!
[Post edited 25 Mar 2021 1:47]

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:49 - Mar 25 with 1408 viewsFredManRave

What a crackling track!

If this shìt doesn't get you all emotional then you're a robot.

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:17 - Mar 25 with 1388 viewsLblock

Happy faces
In
Happy places

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:19 - Mar 25 with 1387 viewsLblock

Guest appearnace from Youri at 3:20 on this one

The clip where the subtitles are him talking about no points deduction for QPR always raises a grin

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:44 - Mar 25 with 1366 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:47 - Mar 25 with 1364 viewspaulparker

Tuuuuuunnnnneeeeee !!!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:56 - Mar 25 with 1338 viewsqueensparker

This must have been on here before but just heard it again and takes me properly back

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:03 - Mar 25 with 1328 viewsBrixtonR

She's definitely missing something that could really help her lol..............

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024