Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2017117 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:46 - Jan 2 with 7510 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:35 - Jan 2 by CroydonCaptJack

I may be wrong but I don't recall seeing this beaty on this thread.

CCJ, blimey that was a blast from the past.

The brains a bit sapped at the moment so the only thing I can offer at the moment is this track I heard a short while ago, moves along quite nicely.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:06 - Jan 2 with 7480 viewsLblock

Here's one that's been up already but will now stay with me forever....
I'm using the lyrics in me wedding!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:41 - Jan 2 with 7468 viewspaulparker

Some proper soulful uplifting old school House
early Lenny Fontana

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:55 - Jan 2 with 7458 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:41 - Jan 2 by paulparker

Some proper soulful uplifting old school House
early Lenny Fontana

Heard that on PointBlank last Tuesday -- absolutely great track!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:01 - Jan 2 with 7459 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:55 - Jan 2 by Lblock

Heard that on PointBlank last Tuesday -- absolutely great track!

To right lblock, forgot I had this one lurking around
God it brings back some memories

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:24 - Jan 2 with 7440 viewsLblock

I've penciled in tomorrow and Sunday to re-run this thread to stream line my playlist for my do next year.

Started this evening in a bid to drag myself out of depression and it's making me elated one minute and gutted for by-gone days the next.
Here's a couple more obscure.

Balearic classic (might've put this up already.... but just feel the sunshine)

1991... carried on as 1990 did.. tuned in, turned on and dropped out

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:37 - Jan 2 with 7437 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:24 - Jan 2 by Lblock

I've penciled in tomorrow and Sunday to re-run this thread to stream line my playlist for my do next year.

Started this evening in a bid to drag myself out of depression and it's making me elated one minute and gutted for by-gone days the next.
Here's a couple more obscure.

Balearic classic (might've put this up already.... but just feel the sunshine)

1991... carried on as 1990 did.. tuned in, turned on and dropped out

Mate I love that shay Jones tune haven't heard that in years, quality

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:00 - Jan 3 with 7419 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:37 - Jan 2 by paulparker

Mate I love that shay Jones tune haven't heard that in years, quality

Great tunes as ever gents.

Not sure if this baby has been put up yet?
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:04 - Jan 3 with 7387 viewsFredManRave

It's Saturday night so, fcuk it, I'm going hardcore;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:41 - Jan 4 with 7367 viewsFredManRave

It's been a right old music day for me today, set off by Livin Joy I'm A Dreamer from the Disco 95 (94!) thread, so now I'm just going to throw a couple more random ones out there that I don't think are on this fabulous Frankie thread yet;

This one gets me ever closer to completing the DJ Druid Interdance Sterns mix tape that I'm in the process of recompiling from my early Sterns hardcore rave days;

Pretty sure this isn't on here yet and it's just a gr8 tune and video from those times!

Something for the handbaggers that again I don't think has been included yet;

This is a decent choon which although doesn't remind me of any particular moment, period, club etc the video does however, remind me of how, if I remember correctly, I used to dance;

[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 2:47]

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:01 - Jan 4 with 7360 viewsFredManRave

A few more random ones, picked from a playlist that I've been listening to tonight;

UTAH Saints U U U TAH Saints

Can't believe this groove monster isn't on here yet;

And although not the mix I was looking for it's still an utter classic and has maybe already been posted;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:53 - Jan 8 with 7311 viewsLblock

Okay... getting in a tad early as I'm up late due to prescription drugs and back issues.

I posted this one on another thread this week.
With this weeks hideous goings on it's still apt.
The greatest message song of all time

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:54 - Jan 9 with 7281 viewsqprwpg

Right, it's friday and we need some tunes. I haven't contributed to this thread and not sure it's possible to check whether this has been posted, so here goes

Twitter: @qprwpg

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:08 - Jan 9 with 7270 viewsLblock

There's always one.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:38 - Jan 9 with 7238 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:53 - Jan 8 by Lblock

Okay... getting in a tad early as I'm up late due to prescription drugs and back issues.

The Philadelphia is strong in that and I ain't talking about the cheese .

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:38 - Jan 9 with 7220 viewsBrixtonR

A couple more Philly Classics,

The second is my favourite

Fckin Tune !
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:58 - Jan 9 with 7214 viewsLblock

Brixo you'll do for me fella!!

Just laying my sorry and batters carcass down and the dulcet sounds of Sir Teddy P will be hugging my ears

Schweet

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:59 - Jan 9 with 7217 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:53 - Jan 8 by Lblock

Like you thinking of this weeks events and bringing things back to basics......

It's gutting cos those times we had it seemed like everyone had got together . We weren't no hippies with a pure but flawed ideology we were just us, just the streets, just the terraces, just normal . Oh well I'll just believe in these.........

PLUR
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:09 - Jan 10 with 7202 viewscoldchilling

[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 1:48]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:58 - Jan 10 with 7161 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:01 - Jan 4 by FredManRave

A few more random ones, picked from a playlist that I've been listening to tonight;

UTAH Saints U U U TAH Saints

Can't believe this groove monster isn't on here yet;

And although not the mix I was looking for it's still an utter classic and has maybe already been posted;

Fred, you just reminded me of the other quality Rhythm Section track plus a few other personal favs

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:01 - Jan 10 with 7146 viewspaulparker

Old School

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:58 - Jan 11 with 7105 viewsFredManRave

I've had *loads of pm's asking if I'm going to post more Garage tracks so back by public demand here are 5 classics which haven't yet been posted. Another thing I love about this thread is that 53 pages in there are still new tracks being included! IMO you can only really apply the description of "Anthems" to House choons but back in the day (about 20 x 365 of them) I did used to groove to Garage as well. Particularly Sterns in Worthing and The Paradise club in North London.

So to add a Rangers theme, a bedroom scene with Tony Fernandes and Harry Redknapp;

Tony to Harry;

Harry to Tony: Can I pull your pants down in January again?

Tony To Harry. But what about the fans saying we should stand up and be counted like men?! Can we be strong;

Harry to Tony. Stop worrying and just;

Harry to Tony. I've found another right sort, that keeper from Villa;

*I got as many pms as Annti does asking for his knee jerk threads. I can say that here because he's not a Frankie follower...

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:24 - Jan 11 with 7099 viewsFredManRave

OK So a couple of anthems;

Harry to Tony: Say "Spin Spin Sugar" if I'm at the club until the end of the season despite results and performances;

Tony to Harry;

I couldn't find the "Take your Air Asia Cap Off" mix.

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:41 - Jan 11 with 7094 viewsFredManRave

We R in a right old;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 04:56 - Jan 11 with 7088 viewsFredManRave

Harry and Tony;

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024