Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2037989 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:52 - Jan 21 with 8398 viewsPunteR

Stumbled across this..very early Detroit techno from 1985! Still sounds futuristic 30 years later!.

Not sure this has been put up yet.Back to house.Chicago this time.!

Love this..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:25 - Jan 23 with 8367 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:04 - Jan 23 with 8355 viewsLblock

God dammit it's cold out there!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:21 - Jan 23 with 8351 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:04 - Jan 23 by Lblock

God dammit it's cold out there!

From the man himself. Nice
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:33 - Jan 23 with 8349 viewsDiscodroids

uplifting epic prog 'ouse

the weekends calling..time to shine.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:14 - Jan 23 with 8343 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:36 - Jan 23 with 8326 viewsLblock

Have a bang on the Club Mix of this, here's the shorter version

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:52 - Jan 23 with 8321 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:36 - Jan 23 by Lblock

Have a bang on the Club Mix of this, here's the shorter version

Spookily just had that recommended to me by someone at work LBlock
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:15 - Jan 23 with 8316 viewsW13R

Afternoon all.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:54 - Jan 23 with 8307 viewsLblock

Some absolute blinding tracks on this page alone!
Soft House Company an absolute stormer.
Earth People a BIG track in 1990 for me - reminds me of Second Base
Then we get a bit twisted with a good Hooj Choons number
Back down gently with Mr Sanchez on the knobs and then two blinders with Mood II Swing and Romanthany....

Quality, quality, quality - one or two repeats but so what? Here's another that's been up but it's worth hearing a few times

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:57 - Jan 23 with 8317 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:54 - Jan 23 by Lblock

Some absolute blinding tracks on this page alone!
Soft House Company an absolute stormer.
Earth People a BIG track in 1990 for me - reminds me of Second Base
Then we get a bit twisted with a good Hooj Choons number
Back down gently with Mr Sanchez on the knobs and then two blinders with Mood II Swing and Romanthany....

Quality, quality, quality - one or two repeats but so what? Here's another that's been up but it's worth hearing a few times

Couldn't agree more LB.

How about this floor filler!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 8311 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:57 - Jan 23 by W13R

Couldn't agree more LB.

How about this floor filler!

Ahhhh.!! Forever The Rocket on Holloway Road

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:54 - Jan 23 with 8309 viewsLblock

If that's how we're having it then the piano drop on this one was a serotonin kick in moment

Oooooooohhhh yesh!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:58 - Jan 23 with 8306 viewsLblock

Two stormers from the Sound Factory (think I've already had Understand This Groove up here a good few pages back)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:21 - Jan 23 with 8295 viewspaulparker

as Lblock has said some great tunes today , here is 3 more

love this one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - Jan 23 with 8291 viewsLblock

Ah Mr Parker, Mr Parker, Mr Parker... Not only do we share the same views on certain people in positions of power at the QPR circus, but you music selections are spot on.

The Malbec was opened early today and your posting of The Reese Project rang a huge bell in my empty head.

One of my favourites ever.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RI (n/t) on 19:26 - Jan 23 with 8288 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - Jan 23 by Lblock

Ah Mr Parker, Mr Parker, Mr Parker... Not only do we share the same views on certain people in positions of power at the QPR circus, but you music selections are spot on.

The Malbec was opened early today and your posting of The Reese Project rang a huge bell in my empty head.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:32 - Jan 23 with 8287 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - Jan 23 by Lblock

It's a great tune LBlock , reminds me of some very good times at the satellite in Vauxhall
Would love to back for just one night

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:17 - Jan 23 with 8282 viewscoldchilling

Also the Charles Webster love from San fran mixes are wicked...

Thank you sooooo much to L block for starting this thread in tribute to one of the greatest ever but also just for the opportunity to dig through the crates and hear that so many other Rs fans have great taste in music. Will never forget my trips to bluebird, groove , vinyl junkies (smoking blunts with jp) black market etc before games at hq then having to try and hold bags of records whilst cheering on the boys
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:44 - Jan 23 with 8265 viewsLblock

Great trax to finish the night with Cold Chillin.

Must admit the first two dont ring bells with me but good stuff.
The George Benson dub I love(d) and got that Strictly lick about it... you'd expect that with the Masters Kenny G and Louie Vega twiddling though.
I saw George Benson at the Royal Albert Hall many many moons ago as I love his stuff and there's a few remixes like this one which really hit the spot.

That's me signing out.
Jesus... so many weeks to a home game....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:30 - Jan 24 with 8225 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:44 - Jan 23 by Lblock

Great trax to finish the night with Cold Chillin.

Must admit the first two dont ring bells with me but good stuff.
The George Benson dub I love(d) and got that Strictly lick about it... you'd expect that with the Masters Kenny G and Louie Vega twiddling though.
I saw George Benson at the Royal Albert Hall many many moons ago as I love his stuff and there's a few remixes like this one which really hit the spot.

That's me signing out.
Jesus... so many weeks to a home game....

LB, what a great track... now here's a few that you will all know and love hopefully from the same stable.

What a great album.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:57 - Jan 24 with 8221 viewsW13R

Keeping it on a similar tip from the last post so I thought I'd keep the Jazz Funk/Soul feel going.

Best band I saw live at Hammersmith........ Legends!

Saw this gent at the Albert Hall, what a voice.

Seen this fella countless times and still never get bored of him.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:11 - Jan 24 with 8216 viewsLblock

Just clicked on this thread with Point Blank on in the background and that FB & Maze Before I let go was playing.
Great great great choons

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:27 - Jan 24 with 8212 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:04 - Jan 24 with 8199 viewsPunteR

Just sneaking some d&b on... sssh dont tell L Block
I used to love mixing d&b and old hardcore,crossfader used to take a hammering though.

Bringing the house vibes back.(sort of)
Bring it back..sing it back...

I see ya disco ..

[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 21:23]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024