Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2040939 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:56 - May 3 with 7092 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:54 - May 3 by BrixtonR

Nice one mate. These two are my all time favourite D&B tunes

The VIP remix does it for me

Love the Derrick May interview sample in this.
The True Rebels Walk alone anyway......

Yeh ,got a real soft spot for Omni Trio. I never really got into the jungle scene but there was still some quality d&b tracks that come out around that time. Hardcore/rave mainly went in 2 directions in 93/94,happy hardcore or jungle. I went back to House but there was still some top breakbeat tunes around.
Heres a couple of my faves from Omni...

Love this from a couple of years back. I'm sure ive put this up already but hey ho.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:27 - May 8 with 7031 viewsLblock

The weekend has landed

Smash

It

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - May 8 with 7026 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:27 - May 8 by Lblock

The weekend has landed

Smash

It

Ha ha.. nice one Lblock.
Was getting a bit serious on the other threads...

Hands in the air!...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:59 - May 8 with 7016 viewsLblock

PunteR.... serious on a Friday aint good.

Take my advice...

Very early handbag and it's 1992 and Bostons wine bar in Hanwell -- did a couple of gigs myself there!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:05 - May 8 with 7011 viewsLblock

I'm on a bouncy tip... Home a little while ago and jumped straight on the white.

Now that couldn't had different connotations 15 years ago but I do of course mean a lovely chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc with glasses already chilled in the London Bridge by Mrs B

Right I'm off to change into my smoking jacket and slippers and cheer on the Boro... it's gonna be

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:32 - May 8 with 7000 viewsPunteR

Loved this film..top choonage as well..
Best film to capture the madness of clubbin,droppin,boppin

[Post edited 8 May 2015 20:07]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:59 - May 8 with 6989 viewsscot1963

I'm over to the dark side as Blob has put a theme on the Friday thread and I'm going to have to post Dido's Lament yet again. This week I'm liking this one - has it been on here yet?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:59 - May 8 with 6964 viewsLblock

Do you know what Scotty I dont believe it has... a pwopa choon slipped the net there.

Nice one

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:04 - May 8 with 6960 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:32 - May 8 by PunteR

PunteR, PunteR, PunteR... now I'm giving you that Hard-Fi remix is a right banger but.... please.... no Bentford fans on here tonight!!!

As for your comment on CJB and Human Traffic I am with you there 1,000%
Cannot stand Malcom Dire but that film was superb and even the CJB 3 minute video captures the way it was right the way from getting ready to the come down car right at the end.
Salad days my friend, salad days

Anyway back to Bentford... NICE ONE BORO!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:32 - May 8 with 6952 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:04 - May 8 by Lblock

PunteR, PunteR, PunteR... now I'm giving you that Hard-Fi remix is a right banger but.... please.... no Bentford fans on here tonight!!!

As for your comment on CJB and Human Traffic I am with you there 1,000%
Cannot stand Malcom Dire but that film was superb and even the CJB 3 minute video captures the way it was right the way from getting ready to the come down car right at the end.
Salad days my friend, salad days

Anyway back to Bentford... NICE ONE BORO!!!

Malcolm was funny in that film though.. "Peter F@#king Andre"..
So far looks like Brentford staying down... Happy bout that,will be a tasty game next season..

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:38 - May 8 with 6950 viewsLblock

Tasty indeed

We'll take the gaff over as usual.... lovely one for me as a 15 minute stroll from me front door. I will have minimum 35 heads in my local for a right good day out so I'm praying Boro seal it next week and the fixtures are kind to us and it's a Saturday in September with the current bun out.
Sad thing is they'll more than likely beat us

Leave you with this Spackman

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:27 - May 8 with 6943 viewsscot1963

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:36 - May 9 with 6902 viewsW13R

Afternoon all,

Quality cover version

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:49 - May 9 with 6899 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:32 - May 8 by PunteR

Nice one PunteR I hadn't seen that for ages like you say the CJB video captures the whole night spot on.

John Simm was quality in Human Traffic as ever. I just re watched Life on Mars on Netflix (Don't bother they've cut so much out for the dopey sceptics that it loses all the nuances that made it fckin brilliant - Best to buy the boxed set ) Anyhow read an interview with him and apparently he was bang into the clubbing scene in the 90's so not surprising he got Jip to a tee. Have to say I actually really liked DD in that too !

Funnily enough this CJB tune reminds me of when I was at my peak of hardcore raving. I remember Billy Nasty playing this as his last tune at Voyager at the Complex in 96 and the place going fckin mental....................

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:14 - May 9 with 6893 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:38 - May 8 by Lblock

Tasty indeed

We'll take the gaff over as usual.... lovely one for me as a 15 minute stroll from me front door. I will have minimum 35 heads in my local for a right good day out so I'm praying Boro seal it next week and the fixtures are kind to us and it's a Saturday in September with the current bun out.
Sad thing is they'll more than likely beat us

Leave you with this Spackman

Ha Ha Mate Bizarre Inc. Playing With Knives could be Spackmaned every day and it'd still sound fkin brilliant...

Whenever this comes on at the gym I'm bouncing around like a loon. Nice video too...

Tell you what LBlock if you don't mind 5 or 6 more heads will try and pop in for a pint , As long as that pesky lot don't still somehow go up, Hopefully we'll have Warburton by then just to annoy them even more. (I actually quite like Brentford but you know...)

One for Brentfords manager...maybe

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:14 - May 10 with 6847 viewsLblock

Thank fcuk

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:30 - May 10 with 6835 viewsDiscodroids

well in mate.

im getting fuc kincunnnnnnnnnnnted

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:42 - May 10 with 6827 viewsDiscodroids

oi oi !!!

mr bishi
[Post edited 10 May 2015 16:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:49 - May 10 with 6814 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:42 - May 10 by Discodroids

oi oi !!!

mr bishi
[Post edited 10 May 2015 16:52]

Ooh a nice bit of Trance to cheer us up

Your right disco mate the Frankie thread is the place to be. How I could do with Mista Bishi lol

Fernades and co are more Mista Dobilina

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:08 - May 10 with 6803 viewsDiscodroids

the olmec heads ffs!!! you raise the stakes sir.

kneel you dogs at the dna of prog..
the greatest story ever fuc king well told
'clarkness'

even the title should have you scurrying across silent seas .
fuc k me..its good to be alive..

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:16 - May 10 with 6794 viewsDiscodroids

tag and plastic fantastic record shops were the dogs bollocks ..when i first picked up 'we are connected' by jondi and spesh in plastic fantastic, i was seriously chinged beyond reason(almost to OD levels) and kept holding the bloke behind the counters gaze , as if trying to communicate to him through some form of higher power repeating softly 'we are connceted ' over and over as i thought it was simply the most magical thing i had ever heard.

indeed it was ....but i was ripped to the tits on grade a kib and beyond.

brixton.

.we are connected.

ave a listen to the stephen hawking breakdown, at 3 mins 40 secs..

off the fukin charts when e'd off your tits or c unted on stella.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 18:19]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:21 - May 10 with 6788 viewsW13R

F**k the football........................ lets have it!

https://soundcloud.com/clockworkorange-2/slipmatt-clockwork-orange-london-march-
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:37 - May 10 with 6779 viewsDiscodroids

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:21 - May 10 by W13R

F**k the football........................ lets have it!

https://soundcloud.com/clockworkorange-2/slipmatt-clockwork-orange-london-march-

staggering tune

radio head vs pauloakenfold

fade out again.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:42 - May 10 with 6776 viewspaulparker

putting this up as to all the Frankie boys tonight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:53 - May 10 with 6748 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I know it's been on here before but it is cheering me up right now

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024