Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do you think we'd be? 11:46 - Apr 6 with 2523 viewsTopCat34

If in the summer of 2011 Amit had succeeded in buying the club from Bernie and Flavio?

Where do you think we'd be? on 11:54 - Apr 6 with 2507 viewsCHUBBS

I'm not sure if we'd be in a better position in the league,but judging from our previous experience under Ahmit our financial position would be far healthier for sure.
The thing that has made me lose some interest in the club i love, is the scandalous contracts we've handed out to players who couldn't care less about the clubs predicament.
Its become like supporting Svens England team.Full of players i just can't stand.
Where do you think we'd be? on 12:04 - Apr 6 with 2487 viewsTopCat34

Where do you think we'd be? on 11:54 - Apr 6 by CHUBBS

I'm not sure if we'd be in a better position in the league,but judging from our previous experience under Ahmit our financial position would be far healthier for sure.
The thing that has made me lose some interest in the club i love, is the scandalous contracts we've handed out to players who couldn't care less about the clubs predicament.
Its become like supporting Svens England team.Full of players i just can't stand.

Reckon that they would have given Warnock more time, and though it might have relegated us they would have had plans in place for such an event, as the current board apparently didn't.

I agree about the financial state of the club, Amit and Saksena appeared to have a better grasp of that side of things. I'm also not sure a new stadium would be on the cards, for right or wrong, I don't think it would have been a priority for them.
Where do you think we'd be? on 14:27 - Apr 6 with 2383 viewsSpiritofGregory

We would still be in the Premier League - a solid mid table team with a realistic wage structure and a balanced transfer policy.
Where do you think we'd be? on 15:20 - Apr 6 with 2341 viewsRangersAreBack

I think you mean if Mittal had succeeded in buying the club. Amit was chairman, not owner.

We'd be in a far healthier position with Mittal owning the club lock, stock and barrel. As it is he now contributes the minimum investment possible as he probably doesn't see the point of bankrolling a club being run badly by others.
Where do you think we'd be? on 15:24 - Apr 6 with 2336 viewsNeil_SI

There was a good opportunity for us there, it's a shame it didn't work out, and I actually would be surprised if Amit Bhatia and The Mittal's hang around long term. To some degree I expect Bhatia to leave sooner rather than later, he's clearly focusing on other business ventures and has been slowly becoming more distant from Rangers over time.
Where do you think we'd be? on 15:26 - Apr 6 with 2331 viewsBasingstokeR

He'd always been focussing on his business ventures! Even when he was working with Saksena at the helm.
Where do you think we'd be? on 15:34 - Apr 6 with 2322 viewsSuffolk

Probably 3rd in the Championship.
Where do you think we'd be? on 15:38 - Apr 6 with 2312 viewsNeil_SI

Where do you think we'd be? on 15:26 - Apr 6 by BasingstokeR

He'd always been focussing on his business ventures! Even when he was working with Saksena at the helm.

Yes, but his involvement in Hope Construction Materials and the concrete business is no small thing — it's a major development in his career. They've purchased over 150 sites around the UK and he's the co-owner and Chairman of that business.

To some degree it's like he's following in Lakshmi Mittal's footsteps, but in the concrete industry.
Login to get fewer ads

Where do you think we'd be? on 15:57 - Apr 6 with 2293 viewsTHEBUSH

I believe we'd be half way up the Championship League, doing a Bolton and struggling.
Where do you think we'd be? on 23:43 - Apr 6 with 2196 viewsE17hoop

Where do you think we'd be? on 15:38 - Apr 6 by Neil_SI

Yes, but his involvement in Hope Construction Materials and the concrete business is no small thing — it's a major development in his career. They've purchased over 150 sites around the UK and he's the co-owner and Chairman of that business.

To some degree it's like he's following in Lakshmi Mittal's footsteps, but in the concrete industry.

So no reason to be involved with the club unless a new stadium made of concrete and steel is required then.

The only reason they ever joined was for a new ground build and the development of the wider site in Old Oak. I'd be very surprised if their organisations didn't get the tenders to redevelop the site.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Where do you think we'd be? on 23:56 - Apr 6 with 2181 viewsgigiisourgod

Bhattia was at the Blackpool game and think he still attends frequently I believe.

A bit far fetched, but on reading Karen Brady's piece about Fernandes wanting to buy west ham for nothing, I occasionally wonder if he did the same thing with the mittals and they said yes. Am surprised at how much money Fernandes has got to spunk on this venture.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024