Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" 10:32 - May 11 with 1865 viewslosethedrum

Lets turn his mind games back on him , instead of being nervous we should talk in terms of being excited and instead of feeling the pressure we can embrace the opportunity . We are QPR !
Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 10:35 - May 11 with 1852 viewssmegma

Blah blah blah........tomorrows chip paper.
Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 14:58 - May 11 with 1671 views100percent

kept to the same statement had they have won the game - pressure is on QPR, blah blah blah..... he knows exactly who the pressure is on....
Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 17:08 - May 11 with 1601 viewsbosh67

Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 14:58 - May 11 by 100percent

kept to the same statement had they have won the game - pressure is on QPR, blah blah blah..... he knows exactly who the pressure is on....

This... Obviously if they beat us they will deserve to go to Wembley. However, I actually think Wigan know they blew it and we could have taken them there. It's all on Wigan now. We are at home, confident and we have the fan power now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 17:21 - May 11 with 1565 viewsthemodfather

well their support will be liited....he has to try and get something to rally round
pressure is from all and on all.....
Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 17:52 - May 11 with 1500 viewspaulparker

f uck this tvvat he bottled it at brentford
Mrs P has put her size 8s down for me going tommorow after friday
so i hope & pray we give these wigan divs a chelsea style welcome when they get off the bus , running scared is what i call it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rossler on 18:06 - May 11 with 1467 viewsdaveB

If Harry Redknapp appeared as a pundit the day before a playoff semi final to make some extra money he'd be slaughtered on here, and rightly so. Bizarre to see Rosler on sky today doing the derby game
[Post edited 11 May 2014 18:12]
Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 18:10 - May 11 with 1450 viewspaulparker

Rossler on 18:06 - May 11 by daveB

If Harry Redknapp appeared as a pundit the day before a playoff semi final to make some extra money he'd be slaughtered on here, and rightly so. Bizarre to see Rosler on sky today doing the derby game
[Post edited 11 May 2014 18:12]

said the same myself, would be fumming if that was H
we are gonna do this tommorow, i dont think wigan know what awaits them tommorow at HQ, Rossler thinks he is gonna turn up at ours and walk away with a win
well think again uwe , you aint know whats gonna hit yer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 18:16 - May 11 with 1431 viewsLblock

Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 17:52 - May 11 by paulparker

f uck this tvvat he bottled it at brentford
Mrs P has put her size 8s down for me going tommorow after friday
so i hope & pray we give these wigan divs a chelsea style welcome when they get off the bus , running scared is what i call it

Mr Parker, Mr Parker, Mr Parker.
Come on now, as long as those size 8s didn't come down stilleto first I'm sure you can make it tomorrow

What if I laid on a Frankie Knuckles tribute set in The Queen Adelaide tomorrow? Would that persuade you old Chap? !

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 18:25 - May 11 with 1415 viewshoof_hearted

Hopefully while the boss is away the players are all sneaking out for 10 pints and a dose of something itchy.
Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 20:38 - May 11 with 1269 viewspaulparker

Rossler "pressure is on QPR now" on 18:16 - May 11 by Lblock

Mr Parker, Mr Parker, Mr Parker.
Come on now, as long as those size 8s didn't come down stilleto first I'm sure you can make it tomorrow

What if I laid on a Frankie Knuckles tribute set in The Queen Adelaide tomorrow? Would that persuade you old Chap? !

Mr Lblock
Would love to go tommorow, problem is getting a ticket
Got my away tickets off my late dads friend for the away leg
He ain't got no spares for home, told Mrs P I would chance
A tout, I got the look that said if you do don't bother comming
Home, was thinking of doing a sickie at work & heading to the
Bush to watch it & getting a train back to Northampton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024