Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tunnel cam 15:54 - May 13 with 3683 viewsjohann28

tunnel cam on 15:58 - May 13 with 3654 viewsJonDoeman

superb that.

It Is What It Is !!

tunnel cam on 16:02 - May 13 with 3625 viewsJAPRANGERS

TF leaping up and down. Classic!
tunnel cam on 16:08 - May 13 with 3605 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Firstly I have to say I loved Gary O'Neil in this, and secondly when Clint Hill said "We've still got one game to go yeah" I thought that was quality as well

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

tunnel cam on 16:28 - May 13 with 3545 viewsNov77

Good to see Faurlin at the 3:00 mark, plus TF's reaction at 5:30.

clint's comment clearly designed to temper celebrations, haven't won anything yet etc. very shrewd.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

tunnel cam on 16:57 - May 13 with 3445 viewsbosh67

tunnel cam on 16:28 - May 13 by Nov77

Good to see Faurlin at the 3:00 mark, plus TF's reaction at 5:30.

clint's comment clearly designed to temper celebrations, haven't won anything yet etc. very shrewd.

I also really liked the bit between Ale and Phil Beard. That was excellent.

Very nice to see Perch and Carson congratulating our players in the tunnel. That was a touch of class from those two lads.

Great to see TF really excited.

Clint, class as always.

That, from what you can tell, top to bottom, looks like a settled bunch. The omens are good.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

tunnel cam on 17:10 - May 13 with 3410 viewsEastR

Including referee, managers, coaches, the bloke with the hardest job at Loftus Rd last night :

the kid trying to get the players to take a 'we're going to Wembley banner' onto the pitch at the end....

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

tunnel cam on 17:17 - May 13 with 3378 viewsEalingRanger

Who was that pizza for?
tunnel cam on 17:19 - May 13 with 3367 viewsbarbicanranger

Tony is such a little kid - jumping up and down in the tunnel! Wally Downes was walking around like it was any old game. Loved the way clint pi55ed on everyone's excitement just before going out of the tunnel..."remember lads, still got one game left!".
Login to get fewer ads

tunnel cam on 17:22 - May 13 with 3351 viewshoof_hearted

What a pleasure to see us go from a bunch of talented individuals into a team. Lakshmi Mittal was looking generous right at the end ...
tunnel cam on 17:46 - May 13 with 3280 viewsVancouverHoop

"Very nice to see Perch and Carson congratulating our players in the tunnel. That was a touch of class from those two lads."

Totally agree. Over the two legs I also thought Perch was their best player by some distance.
tunnel cam on 18:02 - May 13 with 3234 viewsBrightonhoop

Great to see TF so happy and Mittal grinning his face off too.

We look like a proper team, great piece of footage.
tunnel cam on 20:27 - May 13 with 3114 viewsGuppy22

tunnel cam on 17:46 - May 13 by VancouverHoop

"Very nice to see Perch and Carson congratulating our players in the tunnel. That was a touch of class from those two lads."

Totally agree. Over the two legs I also thought Perch was their best player by some distance.

Watched the game back and really liked perch didn't celebrate the goal to much wondering if he had a link with club at some stage
tunnel cam on 21:00 - May 13 with 3037 viewsRanger78

tunnel cam on 16:57 - May 13 by bosh67

Very nice to see Perch and Carson congratulating our players in the tunnel. That was a touch of class from those two lads.

Clint, class as always.

That, from what you can tell, top to bottom, looks like a settled bunch. The omens are good.

Defo.

I enjoyed that video a lot, real nice to see the Wigan players being so sporting. I also liked Bartons comments about Wigan.

The games were pretty full blooded but some real class from both sets of players
tunnel cam on 21:02 - May 13 with 3030 viewsjoolsyp

tunnel cam on 16:57 - May 13 by bosh67

Clint, class as always.

Always liked Perch as a player and he's gone even further up in my estimation.
tunnel cam on 21:03 - May 13 with 3019 viewsbosh67

tunnel cam on 20:27 - May 13 by Guppy22

Watched the game back and really liked perch didn't celebrate the goal to much wondering if he had a link with club at some stage

Or perhaps he's on our list for next season?

Good player, really puts in a shift.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024