Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... 22:07 - May 17 with 4058 viewsThGrimRanger

are there any tragic cases out there that match my predicament (I'm on a family holiday) ???

TheGrimRanger

I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 22:18 - May 17 with 3994 viewsRisborough_r

Yep I'm on a family holiday too. Anyone going to Tenerife?
I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 23:08 - May 17 with 3931 viewswestberksr

I went the other way and missed both semi legs, I feel for you as it ain't the same in a bar full of strangers and a few texts and calls along the way.
I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 23:28 - May 17 with 3883 viewssheppetonrs

I'm on a family camping trip in Derbyshire of all places on 24th. So I've managed to convince the missus I can drive up the day before and set tent up etc then drive back Friday night so she can still go on hols on sat and I get a day pass with my son and meet up with her on Sunday!!
I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 23:58 - May 17 with 3831 viewsDWQPR

I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 22:18 - May 17 by Risborough_r

Have missed around 8 games home and away all season and booked holiday to Tenerife in the full knowledge that we would more than likely be in the playoffs. It was a kind of dirty protest against Redknapp and the way the team has played this season. And then you get to Monday night and think that if the team had played with the same passion and intensity all season we would have strolled the league. Still no regrets about booking the holiday and still undecided whether I will bother to find a bar to watch it. Staying in Costa Adeje by the way.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 10:04 - May 18 with 3675 viewsderbyhoop

One of my mates was at Wigan (thanks for the lift home) but is in the Hebrides next Saturday. I believe flights were investigated but his Mrs vetoed that.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 10:40 - May 18 with 3636 viewsToast_R

Happend to me in 2003 although it wasn't a family holiday it was a boys holiday. Was Tenerife though.
I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 11:44 - May 18 with 3583 viewsterryb

I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 23:28 - May 17 by sheppetonrs

I'm on a family camping trip in Derbyshire of all places on 24th. So I've managed to convince the missus I can drive up the day before and set tent up etc then drive back Friday night so she can still go on hols on sat and I get a day pass with my son and meet up with her on Sunday!!

Well done sheppetonrs.

Just hope they allow you on the camp site to set the tent up on friday.

If not, I'm sure your wife can stay in a hotel on saturday night!
I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 15:33 - May 18 with 3505 viewsblavod

will be on the train through France, looking at my texts!

Saturday night celebrations in the Cote d'Azur has got to be a step up from a Friday in Wigan?
Login to get fewer ads

I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 19:20 - May 18 with 3359 viewskingo

I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 22:18 - May 17 by Risborough_r

Snap. Been to every final/important match we have been in and the Mrs has booked a family holiday in Marbella. Felt word coming out the ground on Monday and even weirder booking tickets for my sons and mate, who is working in Saudi, on Wednesday. Anyone know of any good bars to watch the match in Marbella.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 19:59 - May 18 with 3274 viewsPinnerRob

I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 19:20 - May 18 by kingo

Snap. Been to every final/important match we have been in and the Mrs has booked a family holiday in Marbella. Felt word coming out the ground on Monday and even weirder booking tickets for my sons and mate, who is working in Saudi, on Wednesday. Anyone know of any good bars to watch the match in Marbella.

Sports bar behind H10 hotel is always packed when football on 6/7 big screens&a lot lot cheaper than drinking in p banus 2 nice restaurents either side aswell&a english fish&chip shop the other side,just get a cab to the H10&u will see it,enjoy .
I went to Wigan away but can't go to Wembley thread... on 20:07 - May 18 with 3260 viewscollegeranger

Yup - Wigan away and at home (inc a night out in Warrington) but we booked a week in Sicily starting next Saturday morning with Rangerslee helpfully dropping us off at the airport!! And then taking full use of my season ticket allocations!

Looked at a flight via Rome next day and including flight, taxis, match tickets etc etc it was gonna cost £700 and my missus reminding me how difficult the flight was on her own with three small daughters!!

Hoping that Sicily has internet!! and won't be charged €10 a minute I will be using wizziwig, p2p or any other reliable form of piracy to watch the game with enhanced arabic commentary!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024