Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What better way to spend a rainy Bank Holiday Monday? 21:26 - May 26 with 1384 viewswelwynhoop

Spent this afternoon watching the build up to the game and the game itself and re-reading the programme. Saturday was amazing, emotional, exhilarating and breath taking. I came away from the game feeling incredibly happy but with the believe that we had been extremely lucky. Today, I watched with pure enjoyment and now think that we weren't lucky we were just brilliant. It was great to appreciate the fans singing and all the flags but even better to fully appreciate the performance on the pitch. I enjoyed reading the programme again as well, including the article on Richard Keogh, 'one of the most dependable defenders in the Championship'.
What better way to spend a rainy Bank Holiday Monday? on 22:32 - May 26 with 1299 viewsDWQPR

Wonder if there was any Derby supporters who spent today in the same at as you?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

What better way to spend a rainy Bank Holiday Monday? on 07:44 - May 27 with 1199 viewsderbyhoop

Monday night at a quiz in Derby. Round 2, question 1 "Which team robbed Derby County in Saturday's playoff final?".

I hadto ask the quiz master to repeat the question. Again and again. Just loved hearing him say it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024