Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1st game of next season, who do you want? 19:07 - May 28 with 3428 viewsDrewster

Obviously at home, I fancy Palace, London derby, could be a nice 3 point start.
Then bring on Stoke....

Fixtures out on 18th June
1st game of next season, who do you want? on 19:14 - May 28 with 3416 viewsbarbicanranger

Haha, this is just like the last time we were up there (Bolton at home)...I would love Palace at home, but seriously...under Pulis that will be a tough game to win, especially as I am sure they will consolidate this summer.

Always nice to start with a home game, I'd like Everton - a proper premier league side.
1st game of next season, who do you want? on 19:23 - May 28 with 3394 viewsted_hendrix

At home you say Drew?

I watched our first game back in the Prem at home where we lost 0-4.
I watched our first home game the next season where we lost 0-5.
So I'll probably be at LR for our next and first home game back in the Prem where I expect us to lose 0-6.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 19:25 - May 28 with 3389 viewsN12Hoop

Someone crap because I'm on holiday!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 20:54 - May 28 with 3312 viewsloftboy

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 19:25 - May 28 by N12Hoop

Someone crap because I'm on holiday!

Ditto. That's presuming it starts on the 16th august, but I will be back on the 22nd so will only miss one game

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 21:01 - May 28 with 3293 viewsBasingstokeR

Man Utd away.
1st game of next season, who do you want? on 21:02 - May 28 with 3292 viewsE17hoop

We are an easy swap for the fixture makers replacing Fulham in their roster. Last season, their first games were:
Sunderland A
Arsenal H
Newcastle A
WBA H

Boxing Day was Norwich away, we will have Leicester I'd guess.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 21:13 - May 28 with 3272 views08olesen

We need to get a win early not 14 games in, so i would go Villa at home.

Poll: Who will the other play off

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 21:22 - May 28 with 3253 viewsMonahoop

Get a real toughie out of the way first. Away to Man City.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 21:45 - May 28 with 3223 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Stoke at home. Smash them 5-0 then give Hughes dogs abuse

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 21:47 - May 28 with 3215 viewsLblock

Villa away

Or

Stoke home

It's a rare old struggle to see 3 clubs finishing below us at this moment in time
So be it. Prudence is the way forward with following Palaces lead of spirited discipline and harness the power of the fans.

I do however foresee another media battle between H and the board just after the World Cup

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 22:19 - May 28 with 3195 viewsMatch82

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 21:47 - May 28 by Lblock

Villa away

Or

Stoke home

It's a rare old struggle to see 3 clubs finishing below us at this moment in time
So be it. Prudence is the way forward with following Palaces lead of spirited discipline and harness the power of the fans.

I do however foresee another media battle between H and the board just after the World Cup

Would agree with Stoke home.
Winnable, and that would be a hell of an atmosphere. Give us a great chance of 3 points on the board early.
1st game of next season, who do you want? on 22:36 - May 28 with 3173 viewsWeaverQPR

I reckon we will be on sky the first weekend, probably away on the monday night to either a Manchester or Liverpool.

@WeavQPR

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 22:37 - May 28 with 3170 viewsbenbu

We will get hull at home

I want west ham home
1st game of next season, who do you want? on 23:16 - May 28 with 3131 viewscoolranger

Liverpool at Anfield. Bring em on!!
1st game of next season, who do you want? on 23:35 - May 28 with 3106 viewssaxbend

I'd like Villa away. I suspect we'll get Burnley or Hull away.
1st game of next season, who do you want? on 00:26 - May 29 with 3076 viewscoolranger

1st game of next season, who do you want? on 21:45 - May 28 by RANGERS4EVER

Stoke at home. Smash them 5-0 then give Hughes dogs abuse

Seriously I think under police advice Mark Hughes should not attend that game at Loftus Road.

I think his presence will be incendiary. It really could kick off.
1st game of next season, who do you want? on 00:31 - May 29 with 3071 viewsmichael67

Villa. Home or away. Will be in Ireland with my villa brother in law.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024